Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Academy [v0.1.2] [CastleStudios]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Heya,

Every story can be an ideal story, even if it's not an original one. You just need to pay attention.

Where is it? I don't know yet. I don't remember seeing one. But it's possible.
I think me myself and most people are not that knowledgeable as you, idk any anime cliche, didnt watch a lot of anime. im standart naruto ~+2 anime fan. So for us its not important, we are not so sophisticated as you, we are happy in ignorance.
and Tsundere, sadistic, moms, sisters and other i think is just undying classic.
make an ideal storyline in your opinion at koikatsu style(easier to render) i will play in it, otherwise there will not be a game with good storyline in near future or give game examples of better storylinegames here

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I think me myself and most people are not that knowledgeable as you, idk any anime cliche, didnt watch a lot of anime. im standart naruto ~+2 anime fan. So for us its not important, we are not so sophisticated as you, we are happy in ignorance.
and Tsundere, sadistic, moms, sisters and other i think is just undying classic.
make an ideal storyline in your opinion at koikatsu style(easier to render) i will play in it, otherwise there will not be a game with good storyline in near future or give game examples of better storylinegames here
I'm not that knowledgeable or sophisticated, and if you're happy in ignorance, good for you.

As I said earlier, every story can be good.
Even if it's just the normal life of MC, even if nothing epic happens in the game, if you pay attention to the consistency of your story, the characters and the world you create, then it will be good.

If you want an example, you can play Terminus Reach Sentinel, it was good.

Last edited:
Reactions: legend_shon

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
CDF42C34-E259-405F-BD17-1307555F8AC5.png
F910D5C6-FC38-468D-BEFD-568CFF216810.png
2A557416-AC65-40D8-97A5-D34F6368307A.jpeg 6570149B-3769-4CAD-BF46-08E9795098C6.jpeg

Hello everyone! Sorry for the absence these weeks, I haven't been having my best moment financially and I've been too busy working to focus 100% on the game as I would like. Even so, I work on it between 00h and 3am to be able to move forward and release a worthy and good update to thank all of you for the support you continue to give to the project.

I have created 3 more routes (focused on Hana, Julia and Raven), plus the development of what will be the game map. I would say the update is 25% done and will take about 2-3 months to be ready. As always, trying to give the best possible quality. Soon I will give more news about it, thank you all very much for your support, it really means a lot to me.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
1651251733594.png 1651252440444.png

Her boobs doesn't match her body, she is too slim for them it does disturb me.

Other than that this game has some qualities, and some bad points.
I think the sandbox aspect feel clunky, not really natural and have to be improve. It's only the start and your first game I think it can (and need) be improved.
I'm in the hallway, can't do anything to advance the story, maybe it's me maybe it's all the content I don't know. If it's the first it has to be clear, with some help I don't know, if it's the second, you have to tell us when it's finished.
I'm not a big fan of sandbow, so it has to be better than that for me to continue.

I also have some delay when I click enter to have the next sentence and even if I can survive it's a bit annoying.
Last aspect that does disturb me is their name. Makoto etc.. okay but why (except Akane and the girl in the restaurant) they look like occidental people ?
Some of them don't like Dylan so maybe I missed out something.

For the good points..
The start remind me Persona 5, the murder aspect on the synopsis could even remind Persona 4.
Girls have their style, I haven't see a lot of girl like Akane. Same goes for the pink haired girl, I already like her with her original hair and her ojou-sama personality.
I do like sports settings, if its explored further I could find that interesting. I still have to see the mystery part, also something that I like.

It has to be improved. Really. But it has some interesting points.
Good luck dev' you can make something great.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
" Guys, possibly the next update will be the last one, I love this project and all its characters, but it's not getting enough support to dedicate my time to it, I started it as a hobby and currently I'm not in the best moment to quit my job and focus on the game "

Dev on his Discord server about 2 minutes ago.
that sucks :/

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
Unfortunate if true; the characters seemed fun and the scenes were good. It's also hard to gain support for something which sees a small update every 3-5 months...

Reactions: HansDampf788

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
" Guys, possibly the next update will be the last one, I love this project and all its characters, but it's not getting enough support to dedicate my time to it, I started it as a hobby and currently I'm not in the best moment to quit my job and focus on the game "

Dev on his Discord server about 2 minutes ago.
that sucks :/
If it's only a hobby why is the dev complaining about not making enough cash for it? It's not exactly his full time job as he already has one like he just said so i'm confused why he's gonna quit..

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
If it's only a hobby why is the dev complaining about not making enough cash for it? It's not exactly his full time job as he already has one like he just said so i'm confused why he's gonna quit..
It's really simple, he wanted this here to be his main job but that didn't work out.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes