Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Academy [v0.1.2] [CastleStudios]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Well can be interesting even though it's the same cliche but still the story has potential with the mystery aspect
Great renders with new assets and the models look really hot got enough amount of details
Except the MC looks literally like a girl at least doesn't act like one that's a plus and please don't make him a regular perv like you see in every single dead father trope since the dawn of AVN.

The sandbox is completely unnecessary in my opinion and if you implement a grind fest later i and a lot of people would probably just not try the future updates but the simple navigating sandbox is okay as how it is in current state.
Also fix the language issue with the menu in the future update.
Not much content as of first release
But anyway will check out the future updates and see how it goes
Goodluck with the project.

Last edited:

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
The tender question is whether sexual content can be found. What interests me the dead daddy. :cool:

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Well can be interesting even though it's the same cliche but still the story has potential with the mystery aspect
Great renders with new assets and the models look really hot got enough amount of details
Except the MC looks literally like a girl at least doesn't act like one that's a plus and please don't make him a regular perv like you see in every single dead father trope since the dawn of AVN.

The sandbox is completely unnecessary in my opinion and if you implement a grind fest later i and a lot of people would probably just not try the future updates but the simple navigating sandbox is okay as how it is in current state.
Also fix the language issue with the menu in the future update.
Not much content as of first release
But anyway will check out the future updates and see how it goes
Goodluck with the project.

Thank you very much for your comment! All are taken into account as the game is made by fans for fans! The language issue will be fixed for the next update. Thank you very much for the feedback! Have a nice day!

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
> MC's father is absent/dead.
> MC comes back to live with family/mom after X amount of time.
Whoa, slow down with the creativity there chief, next you're going to tell me the MC's mom crosses the line with her own son after drinking a little bit too much wine.
Dev, if you read this, please for the love of God do something we have not seen in another 50 games here already.

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
> MC's father is absent/dead.
> MC comes back to live with family/mom after X amount of time.
Whoa, slow down with the creativity there chief, next you're going to tell me the MC's mom crosses the line with her own son after drinking a little bit too much wine.
Dev, if you read this, please for the love of God do something we have not seen in another 50 games here already.
Thank you for your comment!
The plot of the game is not focused on the father, but on the school and its characters who each tell a different story. I'll try my best not to make a cliche story, as I've been working hard on it to give you something of quality. :)

Reactions: kamuik

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
flagged as incest but see no tag :unsure:
Had the tag, but since there is no actual incest content in the game yet the tag was removed again. I'm sure it will be back up in the future. The only hint of incest rn is MC peeking at his mother in the bathroom, she noticing his reflexion in the window, but not freaking out.

The tender question is whether sexual content can be found. What interests me the dead daddy. :cool:
Nothing yet.

Reactions: Wesieboy56
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes