Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Academy [v0.1.2] [CastleStudios]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
After checking through the comments so far it seems like I'm the only one with this problem the game text is in English but everything else is in Spanish fortunately it's the same basic set up as all the other games even though I couldn't read the words in the preferences I knew what was what from the location, also changing languages didn't do anything, one more oddity the first 2 save slots had saves in them but until 20 minutes ago I'd never played this game before?

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
The eurasian girls in this game don't look eurasian enough for my tastes.
They all look like regular pretty caucasian girls.
(I assume they are supposed to be eurasian because they all have japanese names and definitely don't look japanese)
Maybe half-japanese? Quarters? Quarter-japanese-quarter-koreans?
I mean, let's say Mum's japanese (she looks 28, those asian genes, amirite).
Her daughters are then halfs. If the Stepdad is their actual dad, which may not be, for all we know :WeSmart:.
If Mum's a half, then... well you get the idea.

After checking through the comments so far it seems like I'm the only one with this problem the game text is in English but everything else is in Spanish fortunately it's the same basic set up as all the other games even though I couldn't read the words in the preferences I knew what was what from the location, also changing languages didn't do anything, one more oddity the first 2 save slots had saves in them but until 20 minutes ago I'd never played this game before?
You're not alone, everyone's in the same boat.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks good, so I'll try it out. People be meme-ing the dead father trope but that thing pulls me in every time :KEK:. The girls also are pretty hot from the preview pictures. Hana looks like my type, so she might be my favorite. While the backstory may be a meme(Dead fathers and all), I'm sure the rest will be pretty interesting, atleast for me.

Reactions: Salami Pasta

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This game really wants me to hate it. Starts at fullscreen, in Spanish and changing the language only goes for the text, being a fucking directionless sandbox clickfest (sandbox yes, drop the "open world" bullshit), the two "main" girls seems to be unlikeable twats, not to mention the story is utterly cliché, the graphics are mediocre at best, the main character will be an idiot, and the "don't have a high enough relationship with Akane" already shows it's gonna be grindy too.

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Somewhere around 1/4 to 1/8 asian might be realistic, but in that case the japanese names are unrealistic, unless they're all sisters with a half-japanese mother.
1/4 to 1/8, yep, looks about right, I think.
Hey, maybe they got lots of asian-descent people in the area, nothing strange there.
Models are nice, regardless.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So AlexCastle wanted to ask a few things.
1. will the mom and sister be romancable and also if we could impregnate them, especially since the mom does want more kids. Also if we could impregnate any of the romancable characters?
2. you said that there will be plenty of milfs a few posts back, will those milfs be the mothers of the girls we would meet in school?
3. how long will it take for an update? 2 months? 3 months?
4. Hope this game will not be short

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Since mother remarried and stepdad is in the picture now it means main characters father died for nothing.:cry: Rest in peace, sweet prince. To honour his memory we should spread our genes as much as possible. :KEK:

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
That girls.....man, I didn't even play it and it's already hard to choose one of them. They are all beautiful. I want them all = (
37f963eabd15abdeea94feb50ea0e793.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AlexCastle
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes