Ren'Py Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Dev u can release the game on steam once it's complete. Will buy it in a heartbeat

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Hi everyone!

The new update has already been submitted to my Patreon account. This is just the first part, and the next one will be uploaded next month. It's not fully optimized yet, and the APK isn't available, but both will be ready by tomorrow. If anyone wants to give it a try today, you can find it on my Patreon.

Thank you all for your support!

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
There is a bug in the elevator part, but it can be fixed simply by moving back with the mouse and avoiding entering. I'll fix it the next patch. 1723757205819.png

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
You can't add compressed posts to the OP anymore unless they are official, please remove my links form the OP, an uploader will probably do it anyway when they fix the OP.

Oh, I get it, bro. Quick question: Who actually does the official compressions? The game creator or someone from the site? 'Cause I'm the game creator, but I don’t have an official compression yet

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh, I get it, bro. Quick question: Who actually does the official compressions? The game creator or someone from the site? 'Cause I'm the game creator, but I don’t have an official compression yet
The developers themself, and when they post with the actual release on their Patreon/SS. It is only official if it is posted with the actual release on the developers dev page/s.

Linking to compressed posts is no longer allowed for a while now, there are only so many uploaders and not enough of them, so they had to limit what they do. They decided get the new releases uploaded and added was more important, which it is, they have 100's of reports a day to deal with.

People can use search and find compressed posts easily on their own, all you have to do is search compressed at the top and will take you right to the post.

Reactions: ljds71

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
The developers themself, and when they post with the actual release on their Patreon/SS. It is only official if it is posted with the actual release on the developers dev page/s.

Linking to compressed posts is no longer allowed for a while now, there are only so many uploaders and not enough of them, so they had to limit what they do. They decided get the new releases uploaded and added was more important, which it is, they have 100's of reports a day to deal with.

People can use search and find compressed posts easily on their own, all you have to do is search compressed at the top and will take you right to the post.

I get it! Is there any way I could contact you to use your compressed version? Honestly, I downloaded and tested it, and I didn't notice any difference from the original, so it seemed like a good alternative

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I get it! Is there any way I could contact you to use your compressed version? Honestly, I downloaded and tested it, and I didn't notice any difference from the original, so it seemed like a good alternative
And uploader is fixing the thread now, you can link to it (as link to the post of mine) after they fix it, if they don't add it, they might add a link to once they are done, so don't do anything to the OP right now.

If you want to add my compression here is the template:

Code:
[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Others[/B]: [URL='Here goes the link to the post']COMPRESSED[/URL]*[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Reactions: MrBenny
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes