Ren'Py Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Tag Harem...:KEK:
View attachment 3935965

My 2 cents but, the navigation system in this is the typical system that will annoy many, players will be pressing arrows until they find where they should go and when the event ends they will be doing the same thing again, soo...just curious are all the characters going to be lesbian or bisexual?(because it really seems to be the direction and better to know in advance)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw is this going to be Multiple Protagonist? for a moment the game changes perspective to another character and there is even 1 choice with him.

Leaving that aside this is needing some tags: lesbian, voyeur, point and click, oral sex, groping, (I don't know if the sleep sex one would be necessary but the MC can molest the sister while she is sleeping)

Anyways, thanks and good luck.
Hi! Yes, Raven is lesbian, but Azuki is just messing around with the other girls

OrionPax21

Jun 21, 2018
Stuck in a loop trying to talk to Julia. She's laying on her bed but when I click on her, it throws me back to the appt entrance and says to go talk to her.

• Wow
Reactions: AlexCastle

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Stuck in a loop trying to talk to Julia. She's laying on her bed but when I click on her, it throws me back to the appt entrance and says to go talk to her.
That shouldn't happen bro! Could you give me more details? I think I have to fix that bug.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You need to drink with her at least 3 times, no more, if you do it less the game gets into a loop, if you drink too much the scene is not the best. If you drink 3 or 4 times the Mc has an oral sex scene but it is cut and ends with blueball, if you drink to the point that Julia is too drunk she will end up throwing up in the Mc's mouth

Hi! Yes, Raven is lesbian, but Azuki is just messing around with the other girls
No interest in lesbians, can the player completely avoid Raven (or any other lesbian), and in case something might happen, can the player prevent her from making advances towards any LI?

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
You need to drink with her at least 3 times, no more, if you do it less the game gets into a loop, if you drink too much the scene is not the best. If you drink 3 or 4 times the Mc has an oral sex scene but it is cut and ends with blueball, if you drink to the point that Julia is too drunk she will end up throwing up in the Mc's mouth

No interest in lesbians, can the player completely avoid Raven (or any other lesbian), and in case something might happen, can the player prevent her from making advances towards any LI?
The MC is going to corrupt Raven, and Raven being a lesbian woman friend of the MC can help him with his influence to get some action with some women and even threesomes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
The MC is going to corrupt Raven, and Raven being a lesbian woman friend of the MC can help him with his influence to get some action with some women and even threesomes
Does he need her help tho? If he can corrupt her, a lesbian, it shows he doesn’t.

Raven is the type of character that makes me dislike lesbians in harem games nowadays. But it's your game, so do as you please.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Is this really v1.9? Compressed folder says v1.9, but game folder and in game menu say v1.0. Also nowhere near 2300 renders.

There are a couple of bugs. First night, if you decide to explore the house out of the intended order, the dinner scene could repeat itself. On the second night, if you try to go outside instead of grabbing pills in mom's room, you will get stuck in a loop. The drinking activity with Julia is bugged. I drank 3 times and ended the conversation instead of rejecting more drinks. Couldn't interact with Julia in her room. In order to advance the scene, I had to drink 3 times and reject at least 3 more drinks before ending the conversation or else you get stuck in another loop.

Also on first night, not a bug, but maybe consider not putting the market key on top of the coffee machine. That thing's too camouflaged and I guarantee most people resorted to hovering the mouse over the whole screen until they found a small object highlighted in purple. Maybe doing another minigame or removing that part altogether. It was a bit annoying.

Very interesting game. Just needs to get these bugs ironed out.

Reactions: AlexCastle

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I mean, everything's fine with whatever you want to do with her It's your story and game, but you're not answering my question, so I'm going to assume that this character is forced and can't be avoided (personally as Linkinn said I don't see the point of needing Raven to corrupt other characters if the MC is capable of corrupting her) it reminds me of the game Food Truck where if the player wanted a harem they needed help from a lesbian who would help only with the condition of being able to fuck the LI

And what about Multiple Protagonist, are we going to see more occasions where the player follows the story or POV of other characters and make choices with them, like the volleyball scene with Naoto?

Thanks.

Last edited:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
View attachment 3935965

My 2 cents but, the navigation system in this is the typical system that will annoy many, players will be pressing arrows until they find where they should go and when the event ends they will be doing the same thing again, soo...just curious are all the characters going to be lesbian or bisexual?(because it really seems to be the direction and better to know in advance)

Btw is this going to be Multiple Protagonist? for a moment the game changes perspective to another character and there is even 1 choice with him.

Leaving that aside this is needing some tags: lesbian, voyeur, point and click, oral sex, groping, (I don't know if the sleep sex one would be necessary but the MC can molest the sister while she is sleeping)

Raven's tattoos alone are enough to make me want to avoid her, but having a lesbian go after LIs is so fuckin lame in harem games. Had this one watched too. RIP

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is this really v1.9? Compressed folder says v1.9, but game folder and in game menu say v1.0. Also nowhere near 2300 renders.
Yes, the uncompressed version extracted says v1.0 as well...they probably didn't change the "in-game" version number and folder when building.

1,394 Files, 122 Folders

Render count is more than likely included in those that are in the animations/videos.

Last edited:

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I mean, everything's fine with whatever you want to do with her It's your story and game, but you're not answering my question, so I'm going to assume that this character is forced and can't be avoided (personally as Linkinn said I don't see the point of needing Raven to corrupt other characters if the MC is capable of corrupting her) it reminds me of the game Food Truck where if the player wanted a harem they needed help from a lesbian who would help only with the condition of being able to fuck the LI

And what about Multiple Protagonist, are we going to see more occasions where the player follows the story or POV of other characters and make choices with them, like the volleyball scene with Naoto?

Thanks.
main character will be always the MC. Naoto was thinked to be important for the plot more like the droit become human mechanic but I won’t continue with that idea

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
View attachment 3935965

Man..what a shitshow. I liked the first release but I'm going to put this on ignore. Thanks for letting us know.

I don't see why does it matter if lesbian is made optional in the future. Raven already groped an LI, Azuki already fingerfucked an LI and Akane's friend is groping her so casually and from the looks of it she has been doing it from the elementary school days.

Another dev who thinks lesbian is hawt and casually added so many lesbian instances. No dev, not every straight men think lesbians are hawt. Some of us are so bored and Irritated by it that seeing two girls fuck does nothing for us. Some of us are not lesbian cucks.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
One of the few school-themed games not made on HS2, which has Harem, is ruined by lesbians, why not give the player the option to avoid that character or even make her straight, since somehow the MC is going to corrupt her, and so it gives the option to avoid that type of scene and there is also the option of doing both options so that those who like it do not avoid it and For those of us who don't avoid it and thus have no problem, quitting the game has good renders (although those nipples leave a lot to be desired 0/10)

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
One of the few school-themed games not made on HS2, which has Harem, is ruined by lesbians, why not give the player the option to avoid that character or even make her straight, since somehow the MC is going to corrupt her, and so it gives the option to avoid that type of scene and there is also the option of doing both options so that those who like it do not avoid it and For those of us who don't avoid it and thus have no problem, quitting the game has good renders (although those nipples leave a lot to be desired 0/10)
Thanks for your comment. I’ll try to improve in that for the next patch, also the Azuki scene is also optional, but I’ll try get better with that, thank you

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Man..what a shitshow. I liked the first release but I'm going to put this on ignore. Thanks for letting us know.

I don't see why does it matter if lesbian is made optional in the future. Raven already groped an LI, Azuki already fingerfucked an LI and Akane's friend is groping her so casually and from the looks of it she has been doing it from the elementary school days.

Another dev who thinks lesbian is hawt and casually added so many lesbian instances. No dev, not every straight men think lesbians are hawt. Some of us are so bored and Irritated by it that seeing two girls fuck does nothing for us. Some of us are not lesbian cucks.
Thanks for your comment. I’ll try to improve in that for the next patch, also the Azuki scene and the Raven scene are also optional, but I’ll try get better with that, thank you

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Thanks for your comment. I’ll try to improve in that for the next patch, also the Azuki scene is also optional, but I’ll try get better with that, thank you
Optional, meaning that it is seen but it happens or avoidable, meaning that it is not seen and does not happen? The second would be the best, because the first option is the same, that nothing

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes