Ren'Py Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Optional, meaning that it is seen but it happens or avoidable, meaning that it is not seen and does not happen? The second would be the best, because the first option is the same, that nothing
it has zero impact in the plot, you could easily avoid it and it won’t affect

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Thanks for your comment. I’ll try to improve in that for the next patch, also the Azuki scene and the Raven scene are also optional, but I’ll try get better with that, thank you
In the screenshots I can see that MC has no control over the situations. In the 1st shower scene MC is looking from a distance, how can he avoid it from happening when it's not in his control?

The 2nd shower scene too, MC is not present.

Sister's friend is also groping the sister. Does she ask MC for the permission before groping her?

See, if you mean MC can 'skip' then that's not what we all want. Skipping means those scenes happen but MC don't see it. It doesn't really matter if MC see it happening or not. What matters is it's happening. It shouldn't happen in the first place.

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
In the screenshots I can see that MC has no control over the situations. In the 1st shower scene MC is looking from a distance, how can he avoid it from happening when it's not in his control?

The 2nd shower scene too, MC is not present.

Sister's friend is also groping the sister. Does she ask MC for the permission before groping her?

See, if you mean MC can 'skip' then that's not what we all want. Skipping means those scenes happen but MC don't see it. It doesn't really matter if MC see it happening or not. What matters is it's happening. It shouldn't happen in the first place.
Everyone has different tastes, if you don't like it, just don't click on it and continue through the main story, there will be people who do like that type of content, and maybe want to see it, I respect your comment and your opinion, but in the end it's each person decision to see it

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Everyone has different tastes, if you don't like it, just don't click on it and continue through the main story, there will be people who do like that type of content, and maybe want to see it, I respect your comment and your opinion, but in the end it's each person decision to see it
Just say it's skippable but you can't avoid it from happening and I will end this discussion. That's all I wanted to know anyways. Good luck man but this game is not for me.

Are you sure it can be avoided? The previous comment and the screenshots say otherwise.
It's skippable. You can prevent MC from seeing it but you can't stop it from happening.

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
looked at a few, not all. why is it you're on camera going into girl's locker room when you didn't? If it's been answered, tell me where and to fuck off. thanks
Sorry I don’t know what do you mean, could you be more specific?

Reyto

Jun 27, 2019
I used to love lesbians, i know it might be toxic of me, but almost everyday i deal/see karens from lgbt/feminist/woke, and those groups just killed the image i had of "sexy" lesbians, now i have to ignore almost all lesbian tagged games (not all since some times they are well-written characters) even when they are harems without the 3 letters, for me they are not better than an ugly bastard perving on the girls, it might be even worse since girls lower their guard in front of other girls... Anyway i'm not complaining on the game i'm just trying to make some sense to my dislike for a kink, i don't mind if they kiss or touch in a threesome it can be kinda hot tbh, but if they are lesbians you know you are just a dildo that can be easily replaced. (oof i'm such an insecure bastard no? :KEK:)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I used to love lesbians, i know it might be toxic of me, but almost everyday i deal/see karens from lgbt/feminist/woke, and those groups just killed the image i had of "sexy" lesbians, now i have to ignore almost all lesbian tagged games (not all since some times they are well-written characters) even when they are harems without the 3 letters, for me they are not better than an ugly bastard perving on the girls, it might be even worse since girls lower their guard in front of other girls... Anyway i'm not complaining on the game i'm just trying to make some sense to my dislike for a kink, i don't mind if they kiss or touch in a threesome it can be kinda hot tbh, but if they are lesbians you know you are just a dildo that can be easily replaced. (oof i'm such an insecure bastard no? :KEK:)
Eh I how you feel. Strange how time turns the image.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yea this thing that he second update came out after 3 years is scaring me a bit....will this game be updated regularly from now on?

joinchi

Sep 17, 2020
Julia drank and told me she was waiting for me in her room, but it was closed.

What did I do wrong? ?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes