Ren'Py Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The dialogue is weirdly off, IMO. And what's with every name in pink? Everything is PINK o_O

Girl "I just wanted to make sure it was really your brother." :rolleyes: "it" How about "he"
Girl "I just wanted to make sure he was really your brother."

The games that put some real effort into dialogue have a real chance at becoming popular, not just mediocore.

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
The dialogue is weirdly off, IMO. And what's with every name in pink? Everything is PINK o_O

Girl "I just wanted to make sure it was really your brother." :rolleyes: "it" How about "he"
Girl "I just wanted to make sure he was really your brother."

The games that put some real effort into dialogue have a real chance at becoming popular, not just mediocore.
Sorry bro, English is not my main lenguage, I have no help developing the game so I’ve this errors, I’ll try to get better in that

joinchi

Sep 17, 2020
Sorry bro, English is not my main lenguage, I have no help developing the game so I’ve this errors, I’ll try to get better in that
may i ask you Julia drank and told me she was waiting for me in her room, but it was closed.

What did I do wrong?

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
okay i hope this is good since it has incest:coffee:(y) but you might want to in the future consider making a patch for incest and remove traces of relations among family if your going to use patreon or consider switching to other platforms that allow it and dont care if you refer to incest relations or not just saying

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Brother, is her room on the second floor on the left or right?
I tried it and it showed on the left that the current version is not available.
The right side shows closed
thats weird I tried and worked well, just tried 6 times and then it’s enough then go to the room in the right

Reactions: joinchi

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Hi! Yes, Raven is lesbian, but Azuki is just messing around with the other girls
wtf? did you really created a pure lesbian character in male protagonist avn? :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm: and looks like she is not some side chick.. why the hell not BI? so there is no chance to fuck her in the future? are you for real? :ROFLMAO: you can do shit like this with side girls, but not with important one

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Why the fuck am I playing mini games to cut up frogs??? I did that shit in the mid 70's and it was gross & pointless... Were they trying to influence potential Doctors or Serial Killers...

Last edited:

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Why the fuck am I playing mini games to cut up frogs??? I did that shit in the mid 70's and it was gross & pointless...
wtf? did you really created a pure lesbian character in male protagonist avn? :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm: and looks like she is not some side chick.. why the hell not BI? so there is no chance to fuck her in the future? are you for real? :ROFLMAO: you can do shit like this with side girls, but not with important one
You can fuck Raven in future updates

• Angry
Reactions: Daddy-S and MixQQ
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes