Ren'Py Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
After the tragic death of your father, you have no choice but to move in with your mother and her new family.
You haven't had contact with her since your parent's divorce fifteen years ago.
As you enter your new school, a series of murders begin to occur.
It's up to you to find the culprit before it's too late.​

After the tragic death of my father, I took up overview improvement. It's helped me through some thought times. :sneaky: (Joking)

The game looks and sounds interesting. Thanks for the share.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
That's cool, bro, I respect your opinion. I'm just trying to develop some characters according to my plot idea. Sorry if it's not to your liking; I'll try to improve that over time
Shit man I'm just fucking with you. I haven't tried it yet. I normally prefer a slow burn anyway and since you loved my comment about lesbian incest I have high hopes!

• Hey there
Reactions: onefingersalute

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Burn at your own pace, dev!

Artwork is great. Animations are good too. Probably too many girls to keep pace with rate of content release - might be better if there was only a small number (5 or less, I think 3-4 is usually the sweet spot) of love interests.

Not a fan of navigation. When some scenes end, the transition dumps to a navigation scene offering only a single button to advance. That's not engaging and I would prefer a seamless transition to the next scene in such cases. Free roams / sandbox elements only really work if the player has agency to choose from among several possible actions.

Looking forward to see this game grow!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexCastle

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Burn at your own pace, dev!

Artwork is great. Animations are good too. Probably too many girls to keep pace with rate of content release - might be better if there was only a small number (5 or less, I think 3-4 is usually the sweet spot) of love interests.

Not a fan of navigation. When some scenes end, the transition dumps to a navigation scene offering only a single button to advance. That's not engaging and I would prefer a seamless transition to the next scene in such cases. Free roams / sandbox elements only really work if the player has agency to choose from among several possible actions.

Looking forward to see this game grow!
Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate them!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Tag Harem...:KEK:
200w (4).gif

My 2 cents but, the navigation system in this is the typical system that will annoy many, players will be pressing arrows until they find where they should go and when the event ends they will be doing the same thing again, soo...just curious are all the characters going to be lesbian or bisexual?(because it really seems to be the direction and better to know in advance)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw is this going to be Multiple Protagonist? for a moment the game changes perspective to another character and there is even 1 choice with him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leaving that aside this is needing some tags: lesbian, voyeur, point and click, oral sex, groping, (I don't know if the sleep sex one would be necessary but the MC can molest the sister while she is sleeping)

Anyways, thanks and good luck.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes