Ren'Py Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
What's wrong with Raven being a lesbian? There are more than 20 women in the game and just because one of them is a lesbian fingering a random npc, it makes the game a lesbian game? Raven was inspired by Vi from Arcane, I think your problem goes beyond a security complex of feeling cucked.
I mean, you are the one making a cuck game where the MC watches as his girls strip for some chad lesbian that even helped his ass from getting murdered :unsure:
That's the issue, I dont give a fuck about the lesbian fingering random whores, I only mentioned that to show that she can do it all, and MC is a dumbass.
The real problem is her going after MC's girls, which you have not denied, why does she want them to strip for her??? She didn't know mc was there, so she wanted to see them naked. And she went to Julia's apartment to keep it going with alcohol, even :KEK::KEK:.
What, she is just being friendly??? Its got nothing to do with the pair of tits and asses that she obviously likes???

Bro, make your game but dont try to gaslight people into thinking this is anything other than a lesbfest where the MC is just a voyeur cuck. This is no harem. Just change Raven with a Male (both lust after women since Raven is lesbian) and see if you think the scene is normal.

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I mean, you are the one making a cuck game where the MC watches as his girls strip for some chad lesbian that even helped his ass from getting murdered :unsure:
That's the issue, I dont give a fuck about the lesbian fingering random whores, I only mentioned that to show that she can do it all, and MC is a dumbass.
The real problem is her going after MC's girls, which you have not denied, why does she want them to strip for her??? She didn't know mc was there, so she wanted to see them naked. And she went to Julia's apartment to keep it going with alcohol, even :KEK::KEK:.
What, she is just being friendly??? Its got nothing to do with the pair of tits and asses that she obviously likes???

Bro, make your game but dont try to gaslight people into thinking this is anything other than a lesbfest where the MC is just a voyeur cuck. This is no harem. Just change Raven with a Male (both lust after women since Raven is lesbian) and see if you think the scene is normal.
How can a woman who isn’t your girlfriend, partner, or anything be unfaithful to you? Seems like you got cucked in the past, and that's why it bothers you so much. :rolleyes: :KEK:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
How dare you start this game off parodying Persona 5 and then don't give the woman referencing Sae a sex scene.

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
How can a woman who isn’t your girlfriend, partner, or anything be unfaithful to you? Seems like you got cucked in the past, and that's why it bothers you so much. :rolleyes: :KEK:
I am glad I at least got you to show your true (cuck) colours. :KEK: you keep trying to say anyone who isn't into your cuck game got cucked :BootyTime:, projecting perhaps?

But regardless, games are not real life. These women are there to be love interests for the MC , and nothing else so obviously if they get fucked by someone else it would be a game for people who like seeing their romantic targets fucked by others, and those have a name :unsure::unsure::unsure: you know it.

But well, since you really got no argument outside of just going "No, you" when being called out for making a cuck game, it shows you at least understand what it is and are done denying it.

So basically it is ok to show the love interests getting fucked and MC just watching. Since they not in a relationship yet uh? :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart: not cuck at all, I mean, who doesn't want to see that:BootyTime:

So can we expect Raven with a strapon and some random dude double teaming MC's mom, right? Thats not cuck or ntr because MC not in a relationship yet.
What about some bbc stuff with MC's sister? They not in a relationship yet either, so its ok, no?
:LUL:

Last edited:

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
I am glad I at least got you to show your true (cuck) colours. :KEK: you keep trying to say anyone who isn't into your cuck game got cucked :BootyTime:, projecting perhaps?

But regardless, games are not real life. These women are there to be love interests for the MC , and nothing else so obviously if they get fucked by someone else it would be a game for people who like seeing their romantic targets fucked by others, and those have a name :unsure::unsure::unsure: you know it.

But well, since you really got no argument outside of just going "No, you" when being called out for making a cuck game, it shows you at least understand what it is and are done denying it.

So basically it is ok to show the love interests getting fucked and MC just watching. Since they not in a relationship yet uh? :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart: not cuck at all, I mean, who doesn't want to see that:BootyTime:
Get professional help :ROFLMAO:.If the borders between reality and fiction start to blurr or you project too much of your RL misery into a game, it's a clear indicator that you have a serious problem :HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: Harem4life

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
Get professional help :ROFLMAO:.If the borders between reality and fiction start to blurr or you project too much of your RL misery into a game, it's a clear indicator that you have a serious problem :HideThePain:
Hey, there is the exact same comment again :KEK: . You can refer to my previous response since you lack the creativity to make a smart reply and just copy paste I can just recycle my previous response.

And its extra funny because the one that brought up RL was the dev, so you just insulting him not me :KEK::KEK::KEK:. You cant even be a good bootlicker thats just sad :HideThePain:

Reactions: Harem4life

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Hey, there is the exact same comment again :KEK: . You can refer to my previous response since you lack the creativity to make a smart reply and just copy paste I can just recycle my previous response.

And its extra funny because the one that brought up RL was the dev, so you just insulting him not me :KEK::KEK::KEK:. You cant even be a good bootlicker thats just sad :HideThePain:
Bro, go to therapy :HideThePain:

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Its a forum for discussions lmaooo, of course cant have much of a discussion when having no arguments.

You know your lack of imagination is really showing here, as if it wasn't shown enough in the game :KEK:.
You're right, I don't have enough imagination like you, who lives imagining being cucked by all the women you meet, lmao :KEK:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
What's wrong with Raven being a lesbian? There are more than 20 women in the game and just because one of them is a lesbian fingering a random npc, it makes the game a lesbian game? Raven was inspired by Vi from Arcane, I think your problem goes beyond a security complex of feeling cucked.
My questions are: Is Raven a LI? And if she is, can we prevent the MC from having a romantic relationship with her? I hope we can. If she has lesbian scenes with LIs in the future, can we prevent them from happening?

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
My questions are: Is Raven a LI? And if she is, can we prevent the MC from having a romantic relationship with her? I hope we can. If she has lesbian scenes with LIs in the future, can we prevent them from happening?
All the main girls are LI, but at the end, you choose if you wanna keep as friends or something else, and all the scenes of Raven or any other characters, aren't with LI, just with randoms NPCs

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
All the main girls are LI, but at the end, you choose if you wanna keep as friends or something else, and all the scenes of Raven or any other characters, aren't with LI, just with randoms NPCs
Ok, perfect. I don't like lesbian sex, so I prefer to avoid lesbian LIs. Therefore, if a LI has a lesbian scene, I prefer that the MC doesn't have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with her.

Reactions: AlexCastle
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes