Ren'Py Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
(Just because MainMenu says 0.1 doesn't mean its v0.1. Most devs don't update the main menu image for every versions)
Well, to be fair, the folder within also says it's v0.1. So that's just a typo on the folder name, I think. The file size is definitely larger for v0.1.9 vs. v0.1.2. I 100% agree with you about the vitriol in that response, but I can understand why it might be confusing. This is right after unzipping the downloaded file:

1724402989022.png

So if you see v0.1 there and then also on the Main Menu page, it can reinforce incorrectly that this is an older version or something. Still, some folks need to chill the hell out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, a few things I've noticed that you might consider for the next update, AlexCastle. These are only meant as helpful suggestions and nothing more. I restarted a new game with this release when noticing these things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AlexCastle

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
OK, a few things I've noticed that you might consider for the next update, AlexCastle. These are only meant as helpful suggestions and nothing more. I restarted a new game with this release when noticing these things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bro you’re a genius tbh may I have your discord or something so If is ok to you, ask you for your op about next updates?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes