Ren'Py Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

gonjoe

Oct 3, 2020
Since I saw the teacher sleepy, I already knew what was going to happen...it seems that Kawakami Sensei inspired many teachers:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexCastle

faytrax

Nov 15, 2018
how should i talk to julia in here apartment she is lying in his bed but i cant talk with her

Valter1

Jan 12, 2023
Hey is there really no free roam after the maid scene? It says update is over and sends me back to the main menu, but looking at the game files I feel like I missed quite a few scenes.

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Hey is there really no free roam after the maid scene? It says update is over and sends me back to the main menu, but looking at the game files I feel like I missed quite a few scenes.
That's everything for that update, those files are from the next update coming

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Valter1

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
I really enjoyed the game, though did get stuck drinking with Julia and basically had either don't drink enough to get her horny or have the game loop endlessly after getting her blasted situation. Dev, please look into that.

More importantly, you need to make a decision right here and now about what you want this to be in terms of having any female character touched by another male or female. You have two options here: 1) go the Solvalley School route and make it obvious and avoidable or, 2) try to toe the line like Rising Bliss and get eaten alive.

I am a huge lover of sharing content, but most of us will quietly consent to a completely vanilla experience if the LIs and general set up are good, which they certainly are here. On the other hand, the anti NTR/sharing crowd will.not.shut.the.fuck.up. if content of this nature is present.

So, I really recommend you either go all in sharing and make that intention explicitly known if that's your creative vision or just excise that content entirely if it was just something you wanted to mildly explore, because, if you're trying to turn this into a side hustle, you will get reamed by the very loud and irritating group of people who can't seem to accept when a piece of content isn't for them.

in any event, good luck with development!

LolaManola

Dec 12, 2022
Can lesbian content be avoided? I hope so. To me, that content is like a lighter version of NTR. I would like the MC to have the option to choose whether he likes lesbians or not at some point. If lesbian content can't be avoided, I'll move on, but that would be a shame because from looking at the screenshots, it looks like the game is worth the money.

P.S.: I haven't played the game yet, so I'm asking.

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Can lesbian content be avoided? I hope so. To me, that content is like a lighter version of NTR. I would like the MC to have the option to choose whether he likes lesbians or not at some point. If lesbian content can't be avoided, I'll move on, but that would be a shame because from looking at the screenshots, it looks like the game is worth the money.

P.S.: I haven't played the game yet, so I'm asking.
Add it to the favorite list, and try it next month after i fix it in the next patch. :)

icanmubin

Oct 17, 2022
Unofficial android port for Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

Download Android port
Pixeldrain |

Edit: Didn't like the textbox position in older port, so added text size and textbox height slider
Download better Android port

Pixeldrain |
(Old saves will work, just download and update)

Basic features in both:
Dialoguebox opacity slider
Swipe up: Menu
Swipe down: Hide textbox & Quickmenu
Swipe left: Rollback
Swipe right: Skip
Save files(Documents > RenPy_Saves > com.phdusa1.<game-name>)​
Scam v0.1 not v0.1.9 Fucking dog

• Angry
Reactions: phdusa1

phdusa1

Formerly 'Eku7'
Aug 18, 2018
Scam v0.1 not v0.1.9 Fucking dog
First - Instead of asking something your first instinct is to insult people.
Second - What the fuck is your problem ? I downloaded the compressed version from here and ported it. Either you skipped some content in your game or there was an issue with content.
Third - If you would have asked nicely, I might have checked and tried to fix it but now you can fuck right off.
Edit: Fourth - Check last 3-4 pages(if you can read), people are getting bugs and not able to play some scenes in Win version as well.

Edit2: Learn to play the game. I can access every single scene in game. The maid scene is the last scene as said by dev here until which I can access everything: https://f95zone.to/threads/lovely-academy-v0-1-9-castlestudios.93512/post-14585280

(Just because MainMenu says 0.1 doesn't mean its v0.1. Most devs don't update the main menu image for every versions)

Last edited:

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Vete alv! There's nothing!. 5 GB and there's nothing literal.60 minutes of what? WTF oh my god
If you're new and reading this, don't waste your time

• Angry
Reactions: KrLosZ

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Vete alv! There's nothing!. 5 GB and there's nothing literal.60 minutes of what? WTF oh my god
If you're new and reading this, don't waste your time
The size is due to the weight of the quality of the images, why didn't you download the compressed version of 500mb like the rest of the world?

• Red Heart
Reactions: sadfuck and phdusa1

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Found an easy solution to my problem, I highlighted the folder and clicked on Shift+Delete, problem solved! No wait how do I ensure this problem never happens again??? Oh, yeah, fucking ignore thread!

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Found an easy solution to my problem, I highlighted the folder and clicked on Shift+Delete, problem solved! No wait how do I ensure this problem never happens again??? Oh, yeah, fucking ignore thread!
Oh no! a random user who plays the game for free will never play the game for free anymore :eek::cry:

• Haha
Reactions: phdusa1

phdusa1

Formerly 'Eku7'
Aug 18, 2018
Oh no! a random user who plays the game for free will never play the game for free anymore :eek::cry:
Some people don't know how to play the game. People are skipping scenes like Julia yoga scene, restaurant scene because go to station instead of exploring. Then they say where is content ? Why it is 5GB ? When they themselves are idiots.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes