Ren'Py Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
its so fucking predictable that thy always cite Badik. Which is an absolut shit game and if the dev didn't have an audience from his prior game it wouldnt be successful. It just works for them because they are an dev thats old as fire and consistent.

your tip is like saying if you want to develop a new OS just do it like Microsoft with Windows 11 lol
Oh, you are one of those guys :)) If you dislike something, it's an absolute truth for everyone :)) absolute shit game that has a fuck ton of followers and fans, pretty much 10 times more than his previous game (which by the way had a lot of complaints on how the story went). If it was such a shit game, people wouldn't play it, no matter what the previous game was. If you want an example, look at the people behind Inceton Games, which had previously successful games but now they struggle with mediocre shit and people are flaming them left and right.
You just went and proved my point with your post.

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
maya and josy are not a forced choise. you can dump them both. do you remember why? because people didnt like the "sharing" and borderline ntr aspect of them.

besides those two, you have more than a dozen lis to chose from and guess what, besides josy and maya, lesbian action is choise based and minimal if at all.

not to forget that BADIK is running for years now.

comparing that game to this is idiotic.

why not point him to the dozens of new games which floped because people like you advised devs to "make the game they want to make"

so with all that, your advise is not only bad, but dishonest as well.

either give a proper advise, like the second and third part of your comment or dont give at all.
Bro, the only scene with Raven is her touching some random girl that the MC will never meet while they're showering. I don't know why there was so much fuss about it :(

Reactions: Joratox

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bro, the only scene with Raven is her touching some random girl that the MC will never meet while they're showering. I don't know why there was so much fuss about it :(
People like to bitch and moan about everything....

People can't just move along if they don't like a game, they have to act like this place is an airport.

They also like to push their shit on developers as well. It's a wonder any developers are left on F95 at this point.

Reactions: AlexCastle

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
maya and josy are not a forced choise. you can dump them both. do you remember why? because people didnt like the "sharing" and borderline ntr aspect of them.
Reading is hard I see. I said "forced lesbian couple", not as in forced upon the player. Most people dislike it because you can't choose one over the other because they come as a forced package. Yes you can dump both or fuck both.

Dont derail the thread more with Badik like a turd. I made an example and a point, which are both valid. Robust story games will always get ahead instead of games that get remade 100 times because some of the fans yell about some parts of them.

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Could someone please explain or give details about Julia's loop when they drink? I'm testing the game, and it's letting me continue the story without any issues. Or are you referring to when she stays reading in her room? Thanks
For me I had some issues where Julia drank like 3 or 4 times, I said enough and she went to bed. Then I followed her and when I tried to interact with her, it booted me back to the living room and said something like "you can still talk to Julia". Only after a reload of a save and had her drink like 6 times (i think) I could get on with the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
People like to bitch and moan about everything....*

People can't just move along if they don't like a game, they have to act like this place is an airport.**

They also like to push their shit on developers as well. It's a wonder any developers are left on F95 at this point.***
*its called critisism and opinions but sure whatever floats your boat
**best advise to give to people in the thread. where have I heard that before. oh yes. aaa games that flopped. great advise ( but I will follow it since it comes from you)
***nobody pushed anything on anyone. there is not wonder why they stay here. its called "subscribers pool"

on a personal note..
best of health and thank you for your hard work. much appreciate it. stay strong.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
what about the scene whit mom posing for her in her underwear while mc peeks on them hiding for me that scene it was a bigger insult to the player and MC than she fucking a ramdom in a harem game and also how many times Mc gets beaten and that female domination scene whit the teacher and the scene whit the redhead girl in the shower whit the black hair girl that she was the character i was liking the most T_T

Reactions: holaje12

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Dont derail the thread more with Badik like a turd. I made an example and a point, which are both valid. Robust story games will always get ahead instead of games that get remade 100 times because some of the fans yell about some parts of them.
you brought it up and I derail the thread? sure.

1723839728630.png

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
so with all that, your advise is not only bad, but dishonest as well.
Ah, so advising people to emulate success stories is bad and dishonest now ? In what world are you living my friend ?
Of course devs cand flounder and lose their way trying to copy something, and ultimately fail. But they will fail because of other reasons, not the fact that they had a good example as a starting point.
You are the one being dishonest about things here.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
No?

Already dev changing the game they wanted...

So now, they probably won't care as much.
nobody forced him to. he saw the posible risk, and assesed it. if he wanted that in his game he would have kept it and no matter what was said in the thread, his mind would be set. I am sure you have seen that happen.

nah I wont argue with you. I respect what you do too much to create bad blood with you. be well.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LovelyAcademy-0.1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

phdusa1

Formerly 'Eku7'
Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial android port for Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

Download Android port
Pixeldrain |

Edit: Didn't like the textbox position in older port, so added text size and textbox height slider
Download better Android port

Pixeldrain |
(Old saves will work, just download and update)

Basic features in both:
Dialoguebox opacity slider
Swipe up: Menu
Swipe down: Hide textbox & Quickmenu
Swipe left: Rollback
Swipe right: Skip
Save files(Documents > RenPy_Saves > com.phdusa1.<game-name>)​
Added new android port with slider to change Text size and Textbox height, which will make your experience better :)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
As long as Raven's lesbian sex with the LIs can be avoided, there shouldn't be any problem. Also, if the MC can be prevented from having a relationship with her, all the better.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As long as Raven's lesbian sex with the LIs can be avoided, there shouldn't be any problem. Also, if the MC can be prevented from having a relationship with her, all the better.
Yeah, just make it avoidable for the folks who don't like it, now if you remove it you run the risk of alienating the ones who do like it, or like the game how it is.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
game that has a fuck ton of followers and fans, pretty much 10 times more than his previous game
only because something has many followers doesnt mean its good. Lets go back to burning witches never heard anyone say something bad about that when it was practised so it must be good, right?

there is so much crap thats "popular" high school bullying, marvel movies doesnt say anything about the quality of those things. I like some games on this side because they tickle my fancy but i can still tell you that they are objectively bad games.

the only thing Badik has going for it is that the Renders are fire, the game is still trash.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes