Ren'Py Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you talk to julia if shes asleep? ive clicked everywhere and nothing ive seen the 2 girls in the shower whats left theres also an arrow that you click and nothing happens

Reactions: AJBit

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The MC is going to corrupt Raven, and Raven being a lesbian woman friend of the MC can help him with his influence to get some action with some women and even threesomes
Right now Raven looks more like the MC than the MC what is the point if you are gonna change in the next patch if raven is already seduced half of the cast this remember the triple ex game where the lesbian fuck half the cast before MC .
Also that you have Raven as profile picture ....
Dude if you want make a lesbian harem game do it but dont lie to us make Raven the MC after all she sees more like the MC than the MC right now

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
how do you talk to julia if shes asleep? ive clicked everywhere and nothing ive seen the 2 girls in the shower whats left theres also an arrow that you click and nothing happens
yep, this is why I deleted the game.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Right now Raven looks more like the MC than the MC what is the point if you are gonna change in the next patch if raven is already seduced half of the cast this remember the triple ex game where the lesbian fuck half the cast before MC .
Also that you have Raven as profile picture ....
Dude if you want make a lesbian harem game do it but dont lie to us make Raven the MC after all she sees more like the MC than the MC right now
Dev said she also will be fuckable in the future. For now she give true lesbian vibes, lusting after other LI and MC doesn't exist for her - yea i also don't like this

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Dev said she also will be fuckable in the future. For now she give true lesbian vibes, lusting after other LI and MC doesn't exist for her - yea i also don't like this
Right now she is the true MC later if the dev fix this maybe but right now the MC is a extra in a lesbian games and Raven is the MC

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
dont get me wrong, I liked the renders. the dev has put some really hard work in them and it shows. the girls all look unique and I didnt notice strange posing or poke throughs.

but it is too focused on the lesbian tatooed chick ( I forgot her name). and personaly I dont like neither her character nor her attitude/behavior.

she reminds me of a game where the mc's "best friend" got sexual with Mc's mother and the thread devolved into a shitshow with so much hatred towards the "best friend" that the dev changed that scene and though it was a good idea to make the mother lesbian married to a lesbian. if you remember the game you mayhaps have a good idea how that went down. I dont remember how it fairs today cause that game is on my ignore.
this tatooed chick here is the same deal for me. the same trash as a character. predatory, do as she pleases and hits on everything with a pussy, because....plot and "she will help the mc" bs.
definately not the mc's harem. it may end as his harem but obviously only after the predator has her way with them.

and this is ingrained in the story. it cant be changed. will this game be liked by others? sure, why not. until "lesbian ntr" tag hits the top list which is already happening with at least two characters who are going after nearly every li, because straight women obviously are so easily coersed to undress for that fmc.
hence, I will move on.

anyways. best of health always .
That seem very familiar what was the name of the game ?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Why dont make a full lesbian game at this point? Just wasting everyone's time with a male MC, even if it is made avoidable it is clear this will be the focus of the game and those not into it will barely have any content left.
Does a straight chick even exist in this game?, I am sure even if they do, they wont be for long until Raven's magic fingers turn them BI of course :WeSmart:.
Another game just ruined and infested with lesbians/bi everywhere. That's happening a lot lately for some reason.

gahviana

Jan 19, 2020
i'm stuck with the task of makoto underwear, after the first scene on the sauna.
(I'm playing on the android APK)
Can anyone help me?

Feb 20, 2024
dont get me wrong, I liked the renders. the dev has put some really hard work in them and it shows. the girls all look unique and I didnt notice strange posing or poke throughs.

but it is too focused on the lesbian tatooed chick ( I forgot her name). and personaly I dont like neither her character nor her attitude/behavior.

she reminds me of a game where the mc's "best friend" got sexual with Mc's mother and the thread devolved into a shitshow with so much hatred towards the "best friend" that the dev changed that scene and thought it was a good idea to make the mother lesbian married to a lesbian. if you remember the game you mayhaps have a good idea how that went down. I dont remember how it fairs today cause that game is on my ignore.
this tatooed chick here is the same deal for me. the same trash as a character. predatory, do as she pleases and hits on everything with a pussy, because....plot and "she will help the mc" bs.
definately not the mc's harem. it may end as his harem but obviously only after the predator has her way with them.

and this is ingrained in the story. it cant be changed. will this game be liked by others? sure, why not. until "lesbian ntr" tag hits the top list which is already happening with at least two characters who are going after nearly every li, because straight women obviously are so easily coersed to undress for that fmc.
hence, I will move on.

OK so this is just forced lesbian bullshit and a fake harem game. I won't even touch this then. Thanks for saving my time and most of all my nerves by preventing me from experiencing that hate when that shit comes up in a "Harem" game. This game is quickly going on the ignore list.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

she reminds me of a game where the mc's "best friend" got sexual with Mc's mother and the thread devolved into a shitshow with so much hatred towards the "best friend" that the dev changed that scene and thought it was a good idea to make the mother lesbian married to a lesbian. if you remember the game you mayhaps have a good idea how that went down. I dont remember how it fairs today cause that game is on my ignore.

hence, I will move on.

Hmm...are you referencing the title with MC and his skateboarding Asian female friend, go back in time...where MC's so called friend is caught hitting and making out with his younger Mom? And when they finally return back from the past, MC comes home to find out his mom is in a lesbian relationship because of his friend actions?

Regards.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes