Ren'Py Lovely Academy [v0.1.9] [CastleStudios]

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes
Aug 7, 2024
MC is kind of a pussy and honestly raven is super annoying, she is like a predator lesbian and mega trashy. Plus, why does this not have multiple protagonist tag since we seem to be making choices for these characters I could not give a fuck about, it's weird cause the so-called main MC might as well be a coat hanger half the time.

Last edited:

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
So being a pussy is character development, wonder how fucking long that will take. Lol
I'm trying to create a story beyond putting an alpha in a world of waifus where he is the strongest, most handsome and fucks them all. My idea is to give it a development from zero

Aug 7, 2024
I'm trying to create a story beyond putting an alpha in a world of waifus where he is the strongest, most handsome and fucks them all. My idea is to give it a development from zero
Could have at least let him win the fight or at least not get carried home like some bitch, cause god-damn that's sad and pathetic. Lol

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Could have at least let him win the fight or at least not get carried home like some bitch, cause god-damn that's sad and pathetic. Lol
He did not win the fight but he showed the desire to continue fighting despite being overcome by someone stronger and faster, of course this fight despite having lost it, will serve him as an experience, obviously he will have his revenge later, that became clear when the gang members said they’ll see each other soon

Reactions: Harem4life
Aug 7, 2024
He did not win the fight but he showed the desire to continue fighting despite being overcome by someone stronger and faster, of course this fight despite having lost it, will serve him as an experience, obviously he will have his revenge later, that became clear when the gang members said they’ll see each other soon
OK got it so he is going to be a pussy for a while then OK is there going to be an option to avoid raven then because I just don't like her she is mega trashy, and she is like a predator lesbian her kind of character makes me hate them in harem games they are always so damn annoying.

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
OK got it so he is going to be a pussy for a while then OK is there going to be an option to avoid raven then because I just don't like her she is mega trashy, and she is like a predator lesbian her kind of character makes me hate them in harem games they are always so damn annoying.
I understand your opinion and it's fine, at the end of the day it's your opinion and it's your tastes, the mc needs to train and exercise more so that they don't humiliate him that way again.

Aug 7, 2024
I understand your opinion and it's fine, at the end of the day it's your opinion and it's your tastes, the mc needs to train and exercise more so that they don't humiliate him that way again.
Fair enough is there going to be an option to avoid raven then because I just don't like her she is mega trashy, and she is like a predator lesbian her kind of character makes me hate them in harem games they are always so damn annoying.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
yeah MC needs a character development, that’s why I created him in that way
He is not that bad. I would say he is a real chad compared to these fucking wimps in plenty of other avns on this site, and believe me - i saw lot them so i have enough "material" to compare.
Yea, he got his ass kicked but he is a total newbie and probably don't know how to fight, still.. he was brave enough to try and rescue girl. Piggy ride was ok, after hard beat up he can't walk, so this is understable

edit: and maybe a little suggestion for relationship development between MC and Raven. She will offer MC self-defence training. During these lessons you could also make a nice bonding time between them. They become closer and she will show more and more interest in him. Maybe it's cliche but imo suits this story

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AlexCastle

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Some people don't know how to play the game. People are skipping scenes like Julia yoga scene, restaurant scene because go to station instead of exploring. Then they say where is content ? Why it is 5GB ? When they themselves are idiots.
It's more that the game isn't very intuitive on the pathing/exploration. You either run in to something that says "not in this update" or pick something that auto progresses the game and you'd never know there was something else to pick.

Right now the game isn't all that big so it's not a huge issue to backtrack or even just start over to look for stuff you may have missed. Although as the game gets bigger it'll be more problematic without a mod author slapping "Do this last" on choices.

Like 3-4 times
Drink until she slumps and her dress falls down one shoulder. The trigger is ">=5"

MikeNotMax

Nov 9, 2017
I never comment but it seems like your receptive to feedback so I thought I'd join in.

First off, it looks great! I'm definitely looking forward to what comes next.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As things are, I find myself leaning more towards Makoto or Hana at this point. I do agree with the others though, a toggle would be great for the more controversial scenes. It'd be nice to not have to worry that you might happen upon scenes like that cause I can never really get those images out of my head afterwards. Maybe I just get more invested into the game's world than others.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexCastle

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
I was going to download but man afte learning about raven I don't know I DESPISE when devs make it hard for the mc to even kiss a girl but this mary su ass lesbian can get in there pants without even trying like she's the real harem hentak protagonist if you wanted to make a lesbian game with a female protagonist make that so something tell me is raven getting the girls while the mc is just getting her lesbian leftovers because fuck that

AlexCastle

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I was going to download but man afte learning about raven I don't know I DESPISE when devs make it hard for the mc to even kiss a girl but this mary su ass lesbian can get in there pants without even trying like she's the real harem hentak protagonist if you wanted to make a lesbian game with a female protagonist make that so something tell me is raven getting the girls while the mc is just getting her lesbian leftovers because fuck that
Raven just groped a random girl in the bathroom, I don't know why y’all say she's fucking the rest of the girls :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes