Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Counselors [v0.0.1a] [Cytrix]

Cytrix

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
For those who experienced the bug, please download with this these link instead.

-

And for my man, DarkWolf2055 , can you please update for the new links? Thanks a bunch, man... I appreciate you help me to post it here. I haven't thanked you before because I got so confused lol. Thank you once more!

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
For those who experienced the bug, please download with this these link instead.

-

And for my man, DarkWolf2055 , can you please update for the new links? Thanks a bunch, man... I appreciate you help me to post it here. I haven't thanked you before because I got so confused lol. Thank you once more!
time to make another mirrors :LOL:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I'm really sorry about that, friend. It seems like you didn't notice it when we realized on the request thread. It's all on me.
seems to be working now, you pushed out the fix just as soon as I had enough time to fix it myself lol but anyways it works fine on Linux at the moment when I have more time later on I will give it a run through and then review it here on the site so that it can start getting a rating going

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
can we also add to mega and nopy please... The style and look makes me think of The Headmaster. I really like that one!!!

Good luck on the game!!!

Reactions: Bird1019