Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Counselors [v0.0.1a] [Cytrix]

RazorRamoNWO

Sep 1, 2019
''Everything'' ??
Can he buy childhood again ??
The feeling when you first time discover jerking, or first time fell in love, first sex...can he, can he... ??

Reactions: Bird1019

Lurms

Aug 7, 2017
At least make new models or alter them a bit so it’s not obvious that they were lazily ripped from The Headmaster.

Jan 11, 2018
I tested the game. After the font issue fixed, I didn't see crash bug anymore, there are some problems with typos(like repeated sentence and "he" instead "she"), in the Park event, the game says it'll happen on Sunday morning, but I could trigger the event on Tuesday evening(weird) and I couldn't trigger the bonus event.
The story has a good premise, the MC seems to be a nice guy, good UI and good use the Honey Select models. Good luck with your project.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
How storys is there in the first update i have done the park one is that it i have done the blonde one aswell is there anymore to do or is it just them at the minute?

Cytrix

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
At least make new models or alter them a bit so it’s not obvious that they were lazily ripped from The Headmaster.
Well... I just came into this forum last morning and I have no idea if the characters looked like in "The Headmaster". I swear I create the characters by myself xD

Cytrix

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
How storys is there in the first update i have done the park one is that it i have done the blonde one aswell is there anymore to do or is it just them at the minute?
Currently, there are 2 stories and 1 photoshoot on Sara, 2 stories and 1 photoshoot on the blonde, and 1 New Character Introduction (But she has no interaction whatsoever at this point)

Mar 29, 2019
Saying a VN is "a waste"because of no animations, is like throwing a pizza in the garbage because the box it came in wasn't fancy enough.
well its a vn yes
good story? maybe didnt check
but its also h-vn
and for me it must
and waste of good vn
you dont have to agree

and no
for me its like pizza with out the toppings and cheese

alucardhell

Feb 8, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not find font u'D:/Renpy/Stranded/game/gui/fonts/ComickBook_Simple.ttf'.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not find font u'D:/Renpy/Stranded/game/gui/fonts/ComickBook_Simple.ttf'.
this bug should already have been fixed, this was an issue with the earlier upload but it should be fixed by now. Try re-downloading it again

Jan 11, 2018
Well... I just came into this forum last morning and I have no idea if the characters looked like in "The Headmaster". I swear I create the characters by myself xD
You don't worry about it, the HS models were used so many times, it's complicated to make a completely different character. So, it's common the characters look like a character from another game(it happens with DAZ 3D too).

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

Cytrix

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
TRIVIA TIME, but also A Translation Error!
Some of you maybe noticed that there's a "Strange Language" line at some point. Well, that is Indonesian! One of my friends came from Indonesia, who helped me a lot for writing that scene. Seems like I missed to translate that in English:cry:. I myself came from a country which didn't use English for the first language, so I'm sorry if my English suck:D

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
You don't worry about it, the HS models were used so many times, it's complicated to make a completely different character. So, it's common the characters look like a character from another game(it happens with DAZ 3D too).
true you shouldn't worry about the models looking similar, after all what distinguishes it is the story and the game itself. They might look the same but if the characters you wrote are different that's what's important

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
TRIVIA TIME, but also A Translation Error!
Some of you maybe noticed that there's a "Strange Language" line at some point. Well, that is Indonesian! One of my friends came from Indonesia, who helped me a lot for writing that scene. Seems like I missed to translate that in English:cry:. I myself came from a country which didn't use English for the first language, so I'm sorry if my English suck:D
there are many "engrish" games here on F95 and some people might hate it, but ehhh it adds a bit of unwanted humor for me sometimes. Besides while the story might be good, us fellow perverts can let a bit of bad English slide if there's titties involved