Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Counselors [v0.0.1a] [Cytrix]

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
can we also add to mega and nopy please... The style and look makes me think of The Headmaster. I really like that one!!!

Good luck on the game!!!
Headmaster was the first thing I thought of when I saw this in the latest updates. I thought he made a new game at first, lol.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
''Everything'' ??
Can he buy childhood again ??
The feeling when you first time discover jerking, or first time fell in love, first sex...can he, can he... ??
Damn I remember my first time jerking. Nothing compares to that fearful joy. Honestly thought I fucked up my body or something and was about to go to the hospital. Felt paralyzed for what felt like 3 years, but was probably 5 seconds.

Cytrix

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
So game crashes on start for me.
Well, it should have been fixed. Were you download it from the old links? I provided you a new download links on this post.

For those who experienced the bug, please download with this these link instead.

-

And for my man, DarkWolf2055 , can you please update for the new links? Thanks a bunch, man... I appreciate you help me to post it here. I haven't thanked you before because I got so confused lol. Thank you once more!
And I believe that DarkWolf2055 has been fixed the download links...

EDIT:
However, this game encountered some issues stated in this post. It has been fixed on my script, but I decided to upload it later with the new version of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Just started playing the game. Noticed when I asked receptionist for picture using the Action button, the three buttons stayed on screen, totally obstructing the dialogue. How do I hide those three buttons to read the dialogue?

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Okay. Figured out if I click on the nothing button, it hides the three action buttons allowing me to read the dialogue.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Damn Straight, Love Titties mmmm Motor Boat!!!! anyone anyone going to join? :p
you are willing to share a motorboating pair of titties with a friend? you sir are a saint amongst man, but as my name implies I believe that flat is justice…but no really all titties are marvelous and they should all be enjoyed!

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
This is an early initial release most games like to build up to the sexual content that's why
LewdTheLolis No never build a story really!!!! What you smoking willis!!! LOL

Fappers just wait it will come have patience my son!!!!

As Always good Luck with the game the start out is good, I am looking forward to the next update and pleasing the fappers or no just a tease dont do it just dont!!! LMAO

Have a Great Weekend all!!!
BallAdjustment-Firm-Handshake.gif
This is so wrong!!! don't shake his hand!!! What are you doing!!!! ROFLMAO

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
LewdTheLolis No never build a story really!!!! What you smoking willis!!! LOL

Fappers just wait it will come have patience my son!!!!

As Always good Luck with the game the start out is good, I am looking forward to the next update and pleasing the fappers or no just a tease dont do it just dont!!! LMAO

Have a Great Weekend all!!!
View attachment 400285
This is so wrong!!! don't shake his hand!!! What are you doing!!!! ROFLMAO
when the update comes, you too will come