VN Ren'Py Loves and Punches [v0.1.1] [Solid Coffee]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jill Valentine

Uploader
Donor
Jan 14, 2018
Patreon.png

Overview:
Our main character, MC, is a 19-year-old young man about to start university life. He is a rebel and a punk. He is a fight enthusiast because of the trauma he experienced in his past. His father is a former fighter and lost his life in the ring. He lost his mother at a young age, and his stepmother took care of him. Now, he has to live with his stepmother. His stepmother had another marriage, and the man she married in this marriage had 2 daughters: one is Eline, who is 25 years old, and the other is Eveline, who will be 18 years old. Family life is in complete chaos

Our character comes across as an angry person with a hard attitude. Throughout the story, we will learn to control our anger with him and learn to restrain and direct our pure power. Main Character is someone who cares a lot about his father and is devastated by the loss of his father, and there is no trace of his old childhood.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-14
Release Date: 2024-08-14
Developer: Solid Coffee
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English, Turkish
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Multi-Mod*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1club05.jpg 1old06.jpg 1party98.png 1schoolv207a04.jpg 1schoolv216.jpg 1schoolv232.jpg 1schoolv330.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love's and Punch's [v0.1] [Solid Coffee] - Compressed

Win/Linux [113 MB]
- - - -

Mac [108 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
We are aware of the " 's " in the name. Let's ignore it for the moment. We will fix it in the next version of the game.

Reactions: XV71

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope you like our game. Waiting for your comments guys. (SolidCoffee) <3 <3
main advice would be - leave patreon while you still can.
subscribestar, itch,freshmilkers, steam...anything is better.

also you probably should change those ages "...and the other is Eveline who will be 17 years old. ", or state clearly she will be without any adult content/non LI.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The game looks interesting; I like Eveline's character design (The girl with pink hair).

I made a walkthrough mod for the game, have fun!

Edit: I moved the mod to the Mod Thread, and now it's a Multi-Mod and supports the Turkish language too.

Last edited:

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
main advice would be - leave patreon while you still can.
subscribestar, itch,freshmilkers, steam...anything is better.

also you probably should change those ages "...and the other is Eveline who will be 17 years old. ", or state clearly she will be without any adult content/non LI.

I'll take that into consideration, man. Thank you!

• Hey there
Reactions: IRebel and Abhai
Dec 2, 2020
Being the father of AVN protagonist is probably the most deadly job on the planet. You will 99% sure die around your son's 18th birthday and little shit will start intercourse with your wife/ex and your daughters (his sisters), his cousins, your sister, your sister-in-law, etc. Unenviable fate.

On a serious note I'm curious about what you're cooking here and would like to see it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote