VN Ren'Py Loves and Punches [v0.1.1] [Solid Coffee]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
We already have a plan for the story of the game. We will continue without deviating from it. This kind of thing can happen in an extra dlc style.
Damn...maybe I'm getting old but my nose is never wrong...ever. I can still smell NTR from 2km away...and I have great peripheral vision too...lol. GL. hahaha...It's not for me.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If one of the girls is seventeen it would probably be best to atleast make her eighteen because patreon would consider her under-age.

Reactions: Boude

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
That didn't actually answer the question. You made no mention of planed content at all.
That's right. Actually, I don't want it to be a spoiler, it's just conceptually we're going to put galleries and scenes that can be repeated in the future versions. I can't talk about the story because that would be a spoiler. I'm already working on the 2.part and I'll share the announcement of that.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LovesAndPunchs-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boude

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That's right. Actually, I don't want it to be a spoiler, it's just conceptually we're going to put galleries and scenes that can be repeated in the future versions. I can't talk about the story because that would be a spoiler. I'm already working on the 2.part and I'll share the announcement of that.
That's not the point at all. Nobody asked you to list off every plot twist and interaction with the other characters. Telling people if there is going to be NTR, pregnancy, harem, femdom etc. is just common place and will let people be on their way if they aren't into them.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote