VN Ren'Py Loves and Punches [v0.1.1] [Solid Coffee]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
groups of 2 or more
If that group only include the player and other girls then it's a harem which would attract certain people. But if it includes other males then you directly enter a different lane of people who are into NTR/Sharing, it is just better to give a list of planned sexual kinks in tags. For your reference something like this...
Screenshot 2024-08-13 210623.png

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
If that group only include the player and other girls then it's a harem which would attract certain people. But if it includes other males then you directly enter a different lane of people who are into NTR/Sharing, it is just better to give a list of planned sexual kinks in tags. For your reference something like this...
you don't even need males for that, don't forget about lesbian nonsense, girls can fuck each other behind mc back, etc.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
So to put it this way, I'm not thinking about pregnancy or femdom in the later part of the game. The only thing I'm thinking about is the story of the game and the handjobs, big boobs, big asses, dominance, harem, groups of 2 or more. That's what I'm thinking about for the later versions. I didn't want to say much because it's at the beginning of everything right now, because I'll have to write some things according to the story flow.
I really appreciate your answers, you are still answering our questions calmly that's what matters.
But if you answered hundred times like this people still asking like will there be ntr/sharing/swinging, avoidable or unavoidable.
Without clear answer like YES OR NO people will ask again and again...

Of course you can't fully answer now without completing the game or your upcoming/later Updates.
But you can explain now what the story of your game, how the story progress, and most importantly what kind of the fetish you are making. What are your planned tags?

What we are asking is,
Will mc the only one sex with girls or npc's(males or females(lesbian) also sex with LI girls. If yes, if she is a LI or just a character for the story. and the scenes are avoidable(player will decide), unavoidable(player can't avoid the scene), skippable(player skipped but still happened)...

And the choices/options asked, only the mc will choose all options/choices it's a male protagonist, girls have also the option to choose then it's a female protagonist, or all characters have option to choose including NPCs it's a multiple protagonists....

Lastly three or ten updates you decide to add the ntr or other hating scenes (like I'm mentioned before) in the game people will completely disappoint and ask "why are you added in the middle of the game now, why not mentioned before"

That's why we are asking from the start, To avoid all the confusions and misunderstandings it's saves your time and our time.

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
I really appreciate your answers, you are still answering our questions calmly that's what matters.
But if you answered hundred times like this people still asking like will there be ntr/sharing/swinging, avoidable or unavoidable.
Without clear answer like YES OR NO people will ask again and again...

Of course you can't fully answer now without completing the game or your upcoming/later Updates.
But you can explain now what the story of your game, how the story progress, and most importantly what kind of the fetish you are making. What are your planned tags?

What we are asking is,
Will mc the only one sex with girls or npc's(males or females(lesbian) also sex with LI girls. If yes, if she is a LI or just a character for the story. and the scenes are avoidable(player will decide), unavoidable(player can't avoid the scene), skippable(player skipped but still happened)...

And the choices/options asked, only the mc will choose all options/choices it's a male protagonist, girls have also the option to choose then it's a female protagonist, or all characters have option to choose including NPCs it's a multiple protagonists....

Lastly three or ten updates you decide to add the ntr or other hating scenes (like I'm mentioned before) in the game people will completely disappoint and ask "why are you added in the middle of the game now, why not mentioned before"

That's why we are asking from the start, To avoid all the confusions and misunderstandings it's saves your time and our time.

We planned the progression of our story as a story in which not only our main character but also the people around him will be affected by the positive or negative behaviors he will receive from his environment, along with the personal development of our main character.

As for the fetish part, since we currently have a game with an ongoing story, we have not added the tags that can be added in the future. Because there are some things that are not in the game right now. That's why we didn't put these tags on purpose.

Not only our main character but also the important side characters in the game will have their own story.

• Angry
Reactions: qaywsx and MadCore

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
This mean that he will change his unbearable personality or he will remain a raged sociopath?
Our main character will not run out of Anger, but he will learn to control it. The main character will use it again depending on the person he is facing.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Our main character will not run out of Anger, but he will learn to control it. The main character will use it again depending on the person he is facing.
And in the meantime, he will learn some manners or just some anger management therapy? Because, boy, it's very difficult to relate to this guy at this point.

Reactions: Boude

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
Stop killing mothers to be able to host in on Patreon :mad:
Patreon have way too much influence on the content of AVN.

The little sister will also get older, weird how all young women always happen to have 18.

I don't have much respect for the devs who build their game and setting around Patreon policy. Greed over integrity

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hmm... Lots of NTR vibes, especially from Abraham and the other guys too. The smell I get is that *sniff*...hope I'm wrong.
LeonardoDiCaprio.png

I remember playing this dev's previous game Unexpected Journey, and the only sex scene in that was the MC's dad (a bald fat guy wearing sunglasses) fucking the mother, I'm not saying it was that kind of content but it was completely unnecessary haha

Little warning, practically the only vaginal sex scene is the father fucking the Milf, forced and unavoidable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
We planned the progression of our story as a story in which not only our main character but also the people around him will be affected by the positive or negative behaviors he will receive from his environment, along with the personal development of our main character.

As for the fetish part, since we currently have a game with an ongoing story, we have not added the tags that can be added in the future. Because there are some things that are not in the game right now. That's why we didn't put these tags on purpose.

Not only our main character but also the important side characters in the game will have their own story.
Doesn't matter if the content is in the game yet, mark them: Future Tags. People need to know if it will be harem or solo love interests, ntr or no ntr, Lesbian avoidable, etc?? People need to know the major future tags so they don't waste hours of their time playing, then all of a sudden a crappy tag gets added. Who wants to waste time on a game when you aren't going to like a future unavoidable tag. I wouldn't even subscribe to a dev's VN unless I knew his future major tags

Last edited:

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Font is quite bad for me i can't see a thing and i know i am not blind put diffrent colour before my eyes come out so much strainin i can't feel my eyes jeez and couldn't even unerstand what was going on cuz of that half of the dialogue i skipped cuz of the font abd colour use normal one Arial or something

Last edited:
Reactions: Boude

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I don't have much respect for the devs who build their game and setting :unsure: around Patreon policy. Greed over integrity

Greed over integrity :unsure: Funny coming from a pirate who's not likely to support the dev anyway.

Do you call it greed to make money from something you created?

Integrity :ROFLMAO: That word and fairness should never mentioned on this site.

The game has potential, in my opinion. The bones and body are there; it just needs a designer outfit now. :sneaky: I mean, work on the dialogue.;)

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Font is quite bad for me i can't see a thing and i know i am not blind put diffrent colour before my eyes come out so much strainin i can't feel my eyes jeez and couldn't even unerstand what was going on cuz of that half of the dialogue i skipped cuz of the font abd colour use normal one Arial or something
Well, I'll take your comment on board and try the Arial font in the next chapter.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote