VN Ren'Py Loves and Punches [v0.1.1] [Solid Coffee]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
That's not the point at all. Nobody asked you to list off every plot twist and interaction with the other characters. Telling people if there is going to be NTR, pregnancy, harem, femdom etc. is just common place and will let people be on their way if they aren't into them.
I agree with you, this dev seems more inclined to distribute "likes" than to give concrete answers on future tags.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
You see a lot of games with stepsisters, you don't see lot where they double-layer the "step" part.

Probably won't save you if Patreon feels ornery though. Best to just call them "roommates" or something and have a patch, kept separate from Patreon, where they're stepsisters or regular sisters or whathaveyou.

Reactions: Boude

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
That's not the point at all. Nobody asked you to list off every plot twist and interaction with the other characters. Telling people if there is going to be NTR, pregnancy, harem, femdom etc. is just common place and will let people be on their way if they aren't into them.

If you are curious about this kind of information then let me explain it to you in this way. Our aim is to establish a plural relationship in the relationship with the girl character who is now speaking outside the story. so we will do these things. We have in mind to make a group with the characters, even if it's not a harem in the full sense.

Reactions: Alucard8456

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Thank's..
If this was intentional ironic humor, well played!!

I know it's been addressed already in the thread, but don't underestimate the extent to which a glaring grammar mistake in the TITLE of a game will result in potentially curious people giving it a quick pass/ignore. Side-stepping questions about future content/tags will be strike two. And even given that more than half of the world's population lives where 17 is above the age of consent, that could be strike 3 for getting your project any traction.

• Sad
Reactions: badusewhy and Boude

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If you are curious about this kind of information then let me explain it to you in this way. Our aim is to establish a plural relationship in the relationship with the girl character who is now speaking outside the story. so we will do these things. We have in mind to make a group with the characters, even if it's not a harem in the full sense.
Not gonna lie, that made zero sense to me. So is that multiple protagonists or sharing or NTR? This is why you need to be clear with people from the start. A simple list of planed tags will save you and the players a lot of headaches.

Aug 18, 2019
If this was intentional ironic humor, well played!!
I don't think so.

They even got the title correct by mistake on their Patreon. After getting it wrong.

1723563925904.png
1723563939594.png

Also....

1723564086338.png

I don't have high hopes for this one, especially after they abandoned their last.

GLHF

:ROFLMAO:

Edit: I think its meant to be a play on "Loves and Kisses", so just a really big mistake. Fun.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boude

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
I don't think so.

They even got the title correct by mistake on their Patreon. After getting it wrong.

View attachment 3927984
View attachment 3927985

Also....

View attachment 3927991

I don't have high hopes for this one, especially after they abandoned their last.

GLHF

:ROFLMAO:

Edit: I think its meant to be a play on "Loves and Kisses", so just a really big mistake. Fun.

It's actually kind of funny. It's partly because of our original language. We are actually caught in the web of this situation. You're right about that kind of meaning. As I already said in my previous comment. I will fix this in the next version.

Reactions: ImFuckingIrish

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Me neither, hence the "if." I thought I was being cleverly ironic myself in giving the benefit of the doubt for "thank's" which is funny either way given the title.
I'm not making fun or joking. It is a case of carelessness. And I'm not going to make excuses for it. As I said, I'll come back with a fix in the next version of the game.

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
This is something that comes out of the frustration of my own language, and I can only see it through your comments. After a while it becomes impossible to see such mistakes. Only with experience can I realize it.

Reactions: ImFuckingIrish

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Not gonna lie, that made zero sense to me. So is that multiple protagonists or sharing or NTR? This is why you need to be clear with people from the start. A simple list of planed tags will save you and the players a lot of headaches.
So to put it this way, I'm not thinking about pregnancy or femdom in the later part of the game. The only thing I'm thinking about is the story of the game and the handjobs, big boobs, big asses, dominance, harem, groups of 2 or more. That's what I'm thinking about for the later versions. I didn't want to say much because it's at the beginning of everything right now, because I'll have to write some things according to the story flow.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote