VN Ren'Py Loves and Punches [v0.1.1] [Solid Coffee]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Doesn't matter if the content is in the game yet, mark them: Future Tags. People need to know if it will be harem or solo love interests, ntr or no ntr, Lesbian avoidable, etc?? People need to know the major future tags so they don't waste hours of their time playing, then all of a sudden a crappy tag gets added. Who wants to waste time on a game when you aren't going to like a future unavoidable tag. I wouldn't even subscribe to a dev's VN unless I knew his future major tags

I get it. First of all, I thank you for that, for explaining it in a very articulate way. When we release the next version, I'll be sure to paste future tags with this in mind...

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
View attachment 3929132

I remember playing this dev's previous game Unexpected Journey, and the only sex scene in that was the MC's dad (a bald fat guy wearing sunglasses) fucking the mother, I'm not saying it was that kind of content but it was completely unnecessary haha

Yeah, that part was a fiasco. I will make fun of myself for that scene for the rest of my life...

Reactions: Vortex@

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
Greed over integrity :unsure: Funny coming from a pirate who's not likely to support the dev anyway.

Do you call it greed to make money from something you created?

Integrity :ROFLMAO:That word and fairness should never mentioned on this site.

The game has potential, in my opinion. The bones and body are there; it just needs a designer outfit now. :sneaky: I mean, work on the dialogue.;)
That's exactly what I'm saying, its crazy that you consider not paying for the short demo of an incomplete product as "pirating".

I consider it pirating only when I play a full paying game freely, rhe greed of AVN maker completely damaged your sanity if you find all this reasonable

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
dialogue is hard to read. awful fonts and colors. and that annoying voice talking about music licenses. unplayable for me. perhaps add an option to change the dialogue size and make it easier to read for those of us with less than perfect eyesight. and get rid of the annoying voice that keeps repeating something about music licensing. until then, i have other games to try out. might check out the next version to see if anything changes..

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
We planned the progression of our story as a story in which not only our main character but also the people around him will be affected by the positive or negative behaviors he will receive from his environment, along with the personal development of our main character.

As for the fetish part, since we currently have a game with an ongoing story, we have not added the tags that can be added in the future. Because there are some things that are not in the game right now. That's why we didn't put these tags on purpose.

Not only our main character but also the important side characters in the game will have their own story.
Okay.
So, you just want to dodged the questions now.
Based on the comments, without clear answer and your previous abandoned game I will try this game in later Updates only if see it's my preference.

Thanks for the answer and good luck

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
That's exactly what I'm saying, its crazy that you consider not paying for the short demo of an incomplete product as "pirating".

I consider it pirating only when I play a full paying game freely, rhe greed of AVN maker completely damaged your sanity if you find all this reasonable
First of all, man, this is not a AAA game, I would appreciate it more if you comment knowing that. 2ndly, this game is already short for a reason, it needs to be story-driven and it needs to have a long way to go. What's the point of putting the whole story?

• Love
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
dialogue is hard to read. awful fonts and colors. and that annoying voice talking about music licenses. unplayable for me. perhaps add an option to change the dialogue size and make it easier to read for those of us with less than perfect eyesight. and get rid of the annoying voice that keeps repeating something about music licensing. until then, i have other games to try out. might check out the next version to see if anything changes..
I am aware of this, I will fix it in the next version.

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
First of all, man, this is not a AAA game, I would appreciate it more if you comment knowing that. 2ndly, this game is already short for a reason, it needs to be story-driven and it needs to have a long way to go. What's the point of putting the whole story?
You competely missed the point, what I said is

1 Patreon sucks, and it suck that for lots of devs, complying to Patreon policy is more important than delivering a good consistant game and more important than staying true to their vision.
To me, it make them look greedy, and indeed, their's lot of exemple of greedy devs milking their patrons on this very site.

2 people interested can help fund your game, but your game is not for sale for the good reason that there is no game at the moment, just a short demo that will eventually, or will never become a complete game, time will tell.

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
You competely missed the point, what I said is

1 Patreon sucks, and it suck that for lots of devs, complying to Patreon policy is more important than delivering a good consistant game and more important than staying true to their vision.
To me, it make them look greedy, and indeed, their's lot of exemple of greedy devs milking their patrons on this very site.

2 people interested can help fund your game, but your game is not for sale for the good reason that there is no game at the moment, just a short demo that will eventually, or will never become a complete game, time will tell.

Yes, when we look at it, what you say is true. What we've been thinking about for the last 2 days is to go somewhere other than Patreon. We are thinking of going to platforms like Itch, SubscribeStar. Right now we will only use patreon to share information.

And you're right about the brevity of the game, that's something that can happen to reflect the story. And that's what we're aiming to do is to lengthen the game depending on the time.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
please, get someone that speaks fluent english to proofread. preferably someone that speaks both turkish and english fluently so they could help with getting the feeling you want across to the readers. you have no idea how much that will help. you may also want to reconsider the intro. the little time i played, i found no actual reason to care about any of the characters and no actual backstory to any of them. why is Mady so hellbent on helping him out? big inheritance? big dick? why is the MC so hellbent on fighting? what's the reason his face looks so distorted when he fights? (you could make that into an actual plot point, instead of needing to change the images). the music's decent (the 3-4 songs i got to hear) and the story seems to be somewhere in there but i'll wait for a proper english translation (this seems to be written in turkish and then translated to multiple english dialects, and not properly) before i decide. good luck!

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
please, get someone that speaks fluent english to proofread. preferably someone that speaks both turkish and english fluently so they could help with getting the feeling you want across to the readers. you have no idea how much that will help. you may also want to reconsider the intro. the little time i played, i found no actual reason to care about any of the characters and no actual backstory to any of them. why is Mady so hellbent on helping him out? big inheritance? big dick? why is the MC so hellbent on fighting? what's the reason his face looks so distorted when he fights? (you could make that into an actual plot point, instead of needing to change the images). the music's decent (the 3-4 songs i got to hear) and the story seems to be somewhere in there but i'll wait for a proper english translation (this seems to be written in turkish and then translated to multiple english dialects, and not properly) before i decide. good luck!

Thanks, man. Thank you for that comment. I will pay attention to your comment.

Reactions: Alucard8456

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
If the name is changed, wouldn't "Love and Punches" be more grammatically accurate than "Love's and Punches"? The possessive apostrophe in "Love's" implies ownership, which isn't needed here.

Reactions: Boude

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
If the name is changed, wouldn't "Love and Punches" be more grammatically accurate than "Love's and Punches"? The possessive apostrophe in "Love's" implies ownership, which isn't needed here.
Actually, I did mention that, but I think that part was misunderstood.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Yeah. Loves can also be without apostrophe. Or just Love.
Alright, I changed the name to 'Loves and Punches.' It seems like the ('s) was added by mistake. Good luck with your game development; I like your character designs.

Reactions: Boude

Boude

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Alright, I changed the name to 'Loves and Punches.' It seems like the ('s) was added by mistake. Good luck with your game development; I like your character designs.
Thank you man. Thanks again for correcting the title. And thank you for your comment. :)

• Crown
Reactions: Zemax
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote