▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
1.jpg
[Ren'Py]
This is the Italian translation of Love's Champion [v0.2.0 Public]

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

Reactions: JohnCazzo

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
WARNING: 0.2.0 Saves and earlier will not work with 0.3.0 due to massive overhauls. We apologise for any inconvenience. PLEASE MAKE A NEW SAVE, OLD ONES WILL NOT TRIGGER EVENTS PROPERLY

can we atleast get a save file? im not going through those again, this is why i dont like sandboxes.

Reactions: notBatman747

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
GrimagaGames

When going back through the game from the beginning since saves do not work, I have noticed the triggers for Lia's quest is not working correctly. I played update 2 recently, and with this update, I don't get the quest event where you meet with Lia and run into her boss, or the event where you go to her open house, it goes straight to the quest where she tells you she got a renter for one of the units.

I think where you took out the option out the apartment to go for a run and added the map messed with the triggers for those events or something but I may be wrong.

There is either 2 missing images or Ren'py is messing up with the code one is during the second uni event for Aria when there is a sound and she first goes under table and the second one is when Alaine is a maid and Aria is having sex with MC. I got error the first time, when reloaded it just was black screens.

Also for Aria at the table its the same conversation that you can ask a penny for her thoughts every evening after her meeting with Alaine

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
as much as I like this game, dev has made a unfair system. we can't get the best outcome since every major choice has unfair stat checks

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
GrimagaGames

first, I love your game and the dynamic between the characters and looking forward to where the story goes, but I don't know what you did differently between 0.3 and 0.2. The sex scenes are lagging like hell and my CPU is at 100% till the scenes are ending, I got some errors in the Lia marathon sex scene with liapovname not set and in the first talk with aria about her sister she said povname instead of the chosen name.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
GrimagaGames

When going back through the game from the beginning since saves do not work, I have noticed the triggers for Lia's quest is not working correctly. I played update 2 recently, and with this update, I don't get the quest event where you meet with Lia and run into her boss, or the event where you go to her open house, it goes straight to the quest where she tells you she got a renter for one of the units.

I think where you took out the option out the apartment to go for a run and added the map messed with the triggers for those events or something but I may be wrong.

There is either 2 missing images or Ren'py is messing up with the code one is during the second uni event for Aria when there is a sound and she first goes under table and the second one is when Alaine is a maid and Aria is having sex with MC. I got error the first time, when reloaded it just was black screens.

Also for Aria at the table its the same conversation that you can ask a penny for her thoughts every evening after her meeting with Alaine
Thanks for this, we made massive changes to system behind the scenes so we expected some errors but this seems massive. We'll be testing and fixing this very soon.

as much as I like this game, dev has made a unfair system. we can't get the best outcome since every major choice has unfair stat checks
So sorry that this was your experience. The idea behind it was that you can focus on one stat, charm or confidence in the early game and that would give you at least one of the best choices. Those that wanted to get all choices have the option to do so once the open map is unlocked as stat increases aren't capped, but those who focus mostly on a single stat will still have a choice that doesn't skip any content. If you could dm us some of the situations you encountered so that we can fix it, that would be great!

Currently, most of the checks are at 80 for primary stats (charm and confidence) and 25 for non primary stats (knowledge and reputation). The introduction can get you well above 80 for the primary stats, and even if you make all the wrong choices, you can make up for it at the gym once the open map has been unlocked.

GrimagaGames

first, I love your game and the dynamic between the characters and looking forward to where the story goes, but I don't know what you did differently between 0.3 and 0.2. The sex scenes are lagging like hell and my CPU is at 100% till the scenes are ending, I got some errors in the Lia marathon sex scene with liapovname not set and in the first talk with aria about her sister she said povname instead of the chosen name.
Thanks for your support. We honestly didn't change much for the scenes, but we'll look into it.

Last edited:

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
ok this game looks good but something isnt right . doesnt matter how i invest my 10 mill i still cannot afford to buy 1000 dollars worth of clothes day 5. wheres all my damn money if im rich?

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
ok this game looks good but something isnt right . doesnt matter how i invest my 10 mill i still cannot afford to buy 1000 dollars worth of clothes day 5. wheres all my damn money if im rich?
Hahahaha, sorry this was a remnant of an old build where we straight up gave you a hundred thousand off the bat before the investment system was in place. The new bugfixed version should address this.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Out of Curiousity, my stats weren't high enough for the 2 checks in the new version. Once opel world happened I immediately bumped them all to 100. How much did I miss from not being able to get those 2 stat capped choices (IE: is it worth doing a full replay to min/max a stat in order to be able to see whatever scenes are there?)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love's Champion [0.3.0 Public Bugfixed] [Grimaga] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,17 GB / 345 MB - Love'sChampion-0.3.0bugfix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,14 GB / 311 MB - Love'sChampion-0.3.0bugfix-mac-crunched.zip
= ~16% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Love's Champion [0.3.0 Public Bugfixed] [Grimaga] crunched (HQ)

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,17 GB / 714 MB - Love'sChampion-0.3.0bugfix-pc-hqcrunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,14 GB / 680 MB - Love'sChampion-0.3.0bugfix-mac-hqcrunched.zip
= ~33% of the original size, image/video quality 90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes