Jun 21, 2017
1920x1080 Updated.png

Overview:
“I’m choosing you, you’re my champion.”
“Do I have a choice in this?”
“I mean… You could stop playing?”
“Huh?”
"Sorry, is that too meta?"
Build wholesome relationships with 6 unique heroines, each with their own kinks and preferences! From praise, to degradation, to romance, free use and bratting, there's bound to be someone that you love!
With hundreds of unique renders, animations, outfits and more, explore this wonderous world!
Public Builds are free for all, and there are builds with exclusive events if you want to support us! These exclusive events are usually released on the next public release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-19
Release Date: 2023-12-19
Developer: Grimaga - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3.3 Public Build Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Bug Report:

Credits:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: * - Walkthrough/Improvments Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

alaine_storyquest4_7end.png introevent10_14.png lia_outfit1_interact_11.png profile_01v2.png.jpg profile2_aria_intimacy.png profile_02_eloise.png profile_03_serah.png profile_04_Lia.png profile_05_Alaine.png profile2_eloise_intimacy.png profile3_serah_intimacy.png profile4_Lia_intimacy.png profile5_alaine_intimacy.png profile6_emiko_intimacy.png profile_06.png update1.png update2.png update3.png update4.png update5.png update6.png update7.png update8.png update9.png update10.png update11.png teaster.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Bukkake? Group sex? Too many tags for a first release.

I'm fucking confused by the description. Is the protagonist boy or a girl?
Bukkake should not be there because it's not multiple dudes cumming on somebody. Look at the screenshots Mc just comes a LOT. And group sex is for 2 girls and the male mc.

Reactions: Tunak23

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Bukkake should not be there because it's not multiple dudes cumming on somebody. Look at the screenshots Mc just comes a LOT. And group sex is for 2 girls and the male mc.
Yup hi everyone! Thanks for the interest in the game! You're right, bukkake is tagged wrongly, I'll remove it as soon as my ticket for dev editing rights goes through. I hope you've enjoyed our short demo, we have a lot of plans for the future.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Yup hi everyone! Thanks for the interest in the game! You're right, bukkake is tagged wrongly, I'll remove it as soon as my ticket for dev editing rights goes through. I hope you've enjoyed our short demo, we have a lot of plans for the future.
hi there
can you explain what you understand by "free use" ?

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
hi there
can you explain what you understand by "free use" ?
Sure! One of the unimplemented girls Serah likes having sex wherever and whenever. Playing video games? More like playing with her. Doing the dishes? Not without you doing her.

It doesn't matter if she's recording a new song or on the phone with her parents. The more dangerous it is, the more she wants to do it.

If this is the content you are interested in, do vote for her on our patreon poll. The highest voted girl will be introduced in the next patch. Look forward to it!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Sure! One of the unimplemented girls Serah likes having sex wherever and whenever. Playing video games? More like playing with her. Doing the dishes? Not without you doing her.

It doesn't matter if she's recording a new song or on the phone with her parents. The more dangerous it is, the more she wants to do it.

If this is the content you are interested in, do vote for her on our patreon poll. The highest voted girl will be introduced in the next patch. Look forward to it!
1646670620675.png
..thanks for the share....good luck....

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

As long as the free use is only with the MC then that could be really good, but if she's sex anywhere, anytime, *with anyone* (other female love interests possible accepted of course) then, fair warning, you may have some issues with a lot of people.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
As long as the free use is only with the MC then that could be really good, but if she's sex anywhere, anytime, *with anyone* (other female love interests possible accepted of course) then, fair warning, you may have some issues with a lot of people.
Don't worry my friends, she only has eyes for you.

Our writer also doesnt want to write NTR unless someone wants to throw massive amounts of cash his way, then he might make a private event just for you. (Please don't kill me I'm kidding)

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

Our writer also doesnt want to write NTR unless someone wants to throw massive amounts of cash his way, then he might make a private event just for you.
Thanks for the reply! Very glad to hear that about her. Serah, correct? I'll give the game a go.

I would advise your writer not compromising for money on not making NTR. It's better to decided you just won't do it and stick to your guns. It often costs more in the long term than it makes you in the short term. I've seen NTR fans toss money at game to get a single scene made just to piss off non-NTR fans and then the NTR crowd disappeared after that while the non-NTR crowd felt betrayed and left as well, and the game's funding ran out quickly. Just something I've noticed happen a few times around these parts.

As for me, as long as the "private events" stay out of the main game in any way, shape, or form, you will get no issues from me. I don't care about out of game content sent to individual doners or such. Just like I won't let an actress's actions in one movie influence what I think of a character she is playing in another movie. I see the models in the game as actresses so I only care what they do in the current game. And in game, I am very much a firm no to any of that three-letter content, the girls should be with the MC (and sometimes each other) only, and anything else rendered is a waste of time to me, but that's my opinion on the matter.

I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018

Our writer also doesnt want to write NTR unless someone wants to throw massive amounts of cash his way, then he might make a private event just for you.
even if that does happen, hopefully you guys will create such kinds of content as a separate standalone game...having ntr coz of someone shilling money still makes people that don't like it completely ignore it since it will get included in the tags (paid or not)

and yeah like Joe said, it isn't even really worth putting it in the game really if you don't have it as one of your main story tags

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Naxos
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes