Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
also haven't played the game (yet) but looking at the renders...the girls look great on the character info renders but idk if it's the lighting or quality of the other images (especially the sex scenes) feel like they could use a touch-up

maybe some mods for lightings and stuff other devs use might help with it

Edit: also fix the mc's dick...holy heck that shit looks weird (in this one https://f95zone.to/threads/loves-champion-v0-1-0-grimaga.110316/#lg=post-7685328&slide=11)

Reactions: LeonJKennedy

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the reply! Very glad to hear that about her. Serah, correct? I'll give the game a go.

I would advise your writer not compromising for money on not making NTR. It's better to decided you just won't do it and stick to your guns. It often costs more in the long term than it makes you in the short term. I've seen NTR fans toss money at game to get a single scene made just to piss off non-NTR fans and then the NTR crowd disappeared after that while the non-NTR crowd felt betrayed and left as well, and the game's funding ran out quickly. Just something I've noticed happen a few times around these parts.

As for me, as long as the "private events" stay out of the main game in any way, shape, or form, you will get no issues from me. I don't care about out of game content sent to individual doners or such. Just like I won't let an actress's actions in one movie influence what I think of a character she is playing in another movie. I see the models in the game as actresses so I only care what they do in the current game. And in game, I am very much a firm no to any of that three-letter content, the girls should be with the MC (and sometimes each other) only, and anything else rendered is a waste of time to me, but that's my opinion on the matter.

I'm looking forward to trying it out.
even if that does happen, hopefully you guys will create such kinds of content as a separate standalone game...having ntr coz of someone shilling money still makes people that don't like it completely ignore it since it will get included in the tags (paid or not)

and yeah like Joe said, it isn't even really worth putting it in the game really if you don't have it as one of your main story tags

Seriously, don't worry guys. I'm at least 96% sure hes kidding.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
also haven't played the game (yet) but looking at the renders...the girls look great on the character info renders but idk if it's the lighting or quality of the other images (especially the sex scenes) feel like they could use a touch-up

maybe some mods for lightings and stuff other devs use might help with it
I played it , and it was pretty good , not a fan of the lesbian content but the way it was portrayed here it was acceptable
was about to recommend it to anyone actually but hearing the devs thoughts about NTR .. makes me reluctant.
I'll probably keep playing it until I hit some .. sus content but yea for now it's pretty interesting.
There are a few clippings?I think that's the word for it , in a few scenes (animated ones) but I enjoyed it nevertheless, lewd scenes were pretty entertaining and the story has potential.

Reactions: Naxos

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I played it , and it was pretty good , not a fan of the lesbian content but the way it was portrayed here it was acceptable
was about to recommend it to anyone actually but hearing the devs thoughts about NTR .. makes me reluctant.
I'll probably keep playing it until I hit some .. sus content but yea for now it's pretty interesting.
There are a few clippings?I think that's the word for it , in a few scenes (animated ones) but I enjoyed it nevertheless, lewd scenes were pretty entertaining and the story has potential.
hmm I can't exactly point at it....they kinda just feel a bit blurry/ less detailed (maybe it's just the screenshots shown here) than the character info picture of them...the cum also feels bad (there are better ones I think...the standard one used here feels weird)...I know I'm nit-picking, but I think this game could be great so I wanna give suggestions on what I've seen on some of the games that I love and feel are very well made

also feel like the characters genitals need improvement...mc's dick is hella weird and the girls pussy looks like it's a straight line

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Seriously, don't worry guys. I'm at least 96% sure hes kidding.
Sorry if I came across as worried. I was more just trying to be helpful. I sometimes get long winded and a post I intent to be a few sentences ends up like an essay, :LOL:.

edit: So, if I like the game and stick around, you'll probably see one eventually, :geek:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
hmm I can't exactly point at it....they kinda just feel a bit blurry/ less detailed (maybe it's just the screenshots shown here) than the character info picture of them
also feel like the characters genitals need improvement...mc's dick is hella weird and the girls pussy looks like it's a straight line
don't know about that, it doesn't seem weird to me at least but yea there are in the animation scenes some ... wrong things , not sure how to express it , like there is some clipping or something like that
but again I say , that didn't really bothered me

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love's Champion [v0.1.0] [Grimaga] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,36 GB / 440 MB - Love'sChampion-0.1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,33 GB / 405 MB - Love'sChampion-0.1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
don't know about that, it doesn't seem weird to me at least but yea there are in the animation scenes some ... wrong things , not sure how to express it , like there is some clipping or something like that
but again I say , that didn't really bothered me
yeah that could be the difference between playing and just seeing the screenshots (I usually only start games at their 3rd release or 1st - only if I know the game devs)

I just want to give a feedback to the devs to improve on basically

I see tons of devs not getting such feedbacks and their beginning portion of the game just feels like a B tier game compared to newer releases and thus many release the "reworked" version later to solve them or something halting the devt progress...so early feedback can hopefully make it so they have less stuff to fix and so the game is high quality from the start

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Don't worry my friends, she only has eyes for you.

Our writer also doesnt want to write NTR unless someone wants to throw massive amounts of cash his way, then he might make a private event just for you.
If someone is willing to pay that a sum for NTR content, a skilled therapist might actually be a better option for that money. :KEK:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
yeah that could be the difference between playing and just seeing the screenshots (I usually only start games at their 3rd release or 1st - only if I know the game devs)

I just want to give a feedback to the devs to improve on basically

I see tons of devs not getting such feedbacks and their beginning portion of the game just feels like a B tier game compared to newer releases and thus many release the "reworked" version later to solve them or something halting the devt progress...so early feedback can hopefully make it so they have less stuff to fix and so the game is high quality from the start
I mean regarding feedback .. they could work on that clipping I mentioned, renders look good as far as I'm concerned, wasn't expecting so many animations, story is getting there, it's not WOW but I don't need a wow factor I'm much more okay being a evenly paced story than throwing cliffhangers and shit .. so far I like the story, the dialogue is pretty decent towards good, lewd dialogue I like it, won't deny that , it's pretty good.
TLDR
try to use cliffhangers only when needed, don't use it every update (though there was no cliffhanger this 1st release)
dialogue is good, keep up the work
story is decent towards good
animations need a bit of a touch up
renders are good
also forgot to say , transitions are decent
AH RIGHT! I just remembered... there is 1 option that I couldn't really trigger, I tried (I think I tried at least) all the combinations but it wouldn't trigger, said I didn't had enough confidence I think
The choice I'm referring to is when you decide about Aria where to sleep.
Last choice just .. couldn't get it to work.

Reactions: Scy7he

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
GrimagaGames
My only question, since it didn't show up in the list of planned tags, but would be a little strange to exclude it considering all that is in included:
butt stuff? :p

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
As long as the free use is only with the MC then that could be really good, but if she's sex anywhere, anytime, *with anyone* (other female love interests possible accepted of course) then, fair warning, you may have some issues with a lot of people.
"with anyone" is how i've always understood free use to reference. Glad the dev not a cuck :KEK:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well tried the demo and it was mostly average, the white hair needs more attention to feel better, in fact one of the reasons why white hair is unused is because it can feel very weird if you aren't attentive to the light, other colours such as green, pink or whatever won't be noticed as much.

About sex scenes they need more work too, especially on the genitals.

But if there is one point in which the game is plainly bad is in the writing, too direct and with idiotic choices with even worse dialog as a consequence, will just evaluate a few examples:

-First of all when we start the game we get two options to sell our stocks, both options seem like it was made by a little kid but I could deal with that, however if you choose to hold we get to the 5 years old writing, literally calling the player a moron, stupid and greedy. The game should just say something in the lines of "the tendency changed and you decided to sell fast, however you still got 5 million or so", it would at the very least maintain an average writing rather than try to insult the player.

-Then we get to the boss option, seriously he could have written many better options (like call your boss or directly celebrate, with some minor repercussions but giving a more normal reaction between pure euphoria and celebration compared to self-restraint and diligence), but no, the options are between telling a good boss to fuck herself cause you are rich or be a normal person.

-After that we get directly to investments option, not only it isn't the right moment to ask about it but it's so generic and lacking of information...

Sigh, stuff keeps being more senseless, forceful and stupid as the game advances, in fact I can forget about the goddess of love cause I could just take her as an average justification of the whole setting but why was it needed to rush stuff so much in the demo, by the end of it we have a prude girl accepting to share you with another girl and having lesbian sex, exactly why bother giving her that personality if you are just gonna jump from 0 to 100 in a second.

Overall the game if I don't consider the writing I would give it 2.5 stars, with the writing it gets to 1.5, a few ways to make it better:

-First of all play games with similar settings, one recommendation I give is to play Summertime saga to learn about how to present your game, not on the writing but on the icons, information, text and options. People spend a lot of time on that stuff and it will improve the player's feelings if it is well made.

-Related to models and sex they just need more work, but I'm no expert on this so can't truly say anything other than what feels weird, for now I would say the elements that need more work are white hair and the MC dick, both of them were really bad, the rest is okeish albeit could be improved.

-To the writer he should stop writing whatever appears on his head, understand the characters and be more gradual, currently it is such a big mess that I see no solution other than literally remaking the whole demo to make sense.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Well tried the demo and it was mostly average, the white hair needs more attention to feel better, in fact one of the reasons why white hair is unused is because it can feel very weird if you aren't attentive to the light, other colours such as green, pink or whatever won't be noticed as much.

About sex scenes they need more work too, especially on the genitals.

But if there is one point in which the game is plainly bad is in the writing, too direct and with idiotic choices with even worse dialog as a consequence, will just evaluate a few examples:

-First of all when we start the game we get two options to sell our stocks, both options seem like it was made by a little kid but I could deal with that, however if you choose to hold we get to the 5 years old writing, literally calling the player a moron, stupid and greedy. The game should just say something in the lines of "the tendency changed and you decided to sell fast, however you still got 5 million or so", it would at the very least maintain an average writing rather than try to insult the player.

-Then we get to the boss option, seriously he could have written many better options (like call your boss or directly celebrate, with some minor repercussions but giving a more normal reaction between pure euphoria and celebration compared to self-restraint and diligence), but no, the options are between telling a good boss to fuck herself cause you are rich or be a normal person.

-After that we get directly to investments option, not only it isn't the right moment to ask about it but it's so generic and lacking of information...

Sigh, stuff keeps being more senseless, forceful and stupid as the game advances, in fact I can forget about the goddess of love cause I could just take her as an average justification of the whole setting but why was it needed to rush stuff so much in the demo, by the end of it we have a prude girl accepting to share you with another girl and having lesbian sex, exactly why bother giving her that personality if you are just gonna jump from 0 to 100 in a second.

Overall the game if I don't consider the writing I would give it 2.5 stars, with the writing it gets to 1.5, a few ways to make it better:

-First of all play games with similar settings, one recommendation I give is to play Summertime saga to learn about how to present your game, not on the writing but on the icons, information, text and options. People spend a lot of time on that stuff and it will improve the player's feelings if it is well made.

-Related to models and sex they just need more work, but I'm no expert on this so can't truly say anything other than what feels weird, for now I would say the elements that need more work are white hair and the MC dick, both of them were really bad, the rest is okeish albeit could be improved.

-To the writer he should stop writing whatever appears on his head, understand the characters and be more gradual, currently it is such a big mess that I see no solution other than literally remaking the whole demo to make sense.
Hi! Thanks for the feedback, as much as it sucks to hear that you didn't enjoy the experience, we appreciate the feedback. This is a new side venture for all of here and part of releasing a demo is hearing what can be improved. We'll definitely take what you've said into account in releasing our next patch.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Downloaded it, probably won't be able to play it until later tonight but I'll drop some feedback after I do.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes