DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
A superbly well put together first release. Has great writing, very good looking characters, awesome scenes, and a great story. This is a highly promising game.

Aug 13, 2021
That Serah Lee looks like the kind of girl that likes to sing when a certain race that she knows is suffering.

Sorry I had too

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
For who's need android vers. Here the link (I'm not played yet idk if work) - - - - >

DeadLasT

Jun 4, 2020
If he takes his time with the penetration animations I am in... only time will tell -.-... I look forward to seeing more of the game though... Good luck :D...

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Good first effort, I'll try to be constructive here.

1) Aria's white hair needs a bit of fleshing out, it's mildly jarring in that it doesn't look like REAL hair (though that may be a honey select issue, take a look at Life Changing Choices/My Bully is my Lover for reference)

2) The dynamic between the (currently) 2 LI's is very well done, especially how Lia goes a bit overboard on Aria and then feels terrible about it.

3) As has been said in the forums, the choices are a bit one dimensional. Meaning most of the time there's an obvious "right" choice except for what personal stats you want to raise.

4) I'd recommend a write up on how you want the stats (confidence, knowledge, etc.) to play out so people can steer themselves down the path they want.

5) Sex scenes were well done and showed genuine passion with the text.

I was torn between 3 and 4 stars, chose 4 due to it being a demo release with some good content.

All in all, a nice first release, hope we can bang the Goddess of Love in the future :)

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Dev do you have a discord server?
Not yet, but we'll look into setting one up.

thanksforsupportingus!
but just causes a greyscreen error
causes the error, just hit ignore, maxes stats
Do you mind sending us a traceback so that we can fix this error?

Good first effort, I'll try to be constructive here.

1) Aria's white hair needs a bit of fleshing out, it's mildly jarring in that it doesn't look like REAL hair (though that may be a honey select issue, take a look at Life Changing Choices/My Bully is my Lover for reference)

2) The dynamic between the (currently) 2 LI's is very well done, especially how Lia goes a bit overboard on Aria and then feels terrible about it.

3) As has been said in the forums, the choices are a bit one dimensional. Meaning most of the time there's an obvious "right" choice except for what personal stats you want to raise.

4) I'd recommend a write up on how you want the stats (confidence, knowledge, etc.) to play out so people can steer themselves down the path they want.

5) Sex scenes were well done and showed genuine passion with the text.

I was torn between 3 and 4 stars, chose 4 due to it being a demo release with some good content.

All in all, a nice first release, hope we can bang the Goddess of Love in the future :)
Thanks for the feedback!

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Good game so far, can't wait to see how the interaction with Serah plays out.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I've seen multiple cases of 'Damn' being spelled 'Danm' which is a little odd.
Lia's face also kindof unsettles me, I think it's the red rings around her eyes. It kindof makes it look like she very ill.
Lia's "extremely intimate" blurb contains a misspelling of whenever.
The knowledge option when deciding whether to search for Aria misspells 'not' as "note".

Last edited:

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
Great potential, though I have a couple of concerns for the future of the game.

1. It is looking like a walkthrough might be needed for later choices that could have a lasting impact on the game. Normally this would not be an issue, however due to you monetizing the cheats I am a little worried. The fact that access to the cheats is worrying as well.

2. With cheats locked behind a paywall I can and have seen abuse of this by making it intentionally grindy in order to force people to pay for cheats.

If the two points, I mentioned earlier can be avoided I can see this being a game I would pay for in the future. It is looking good and you have given us LIs that have personality. I like the fact that not all the girls are instantly ok with it and that there is some conflict, it makes the world feel more real. You also did good not letting it go for to long in a in your face way, it feels like it can be something used in the future when it would make sense.

I do like how the love goddess comes in like a force of nature and then leaves like one as well. It sets it up for her to come and go as she likes, no matter what she interrupts. I also have a strong feeling that a move might be in the future, three living in an apartment that size is pushing it. Yes, I know that one of them technically does not live there yet, bed space will be needed eventually. This could led to some interesting situations when all of them want to sleep over, and I hope everyone is living together when our MC finds out he knocked up all the girls at the same time.

Reactions: blastwave2k

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I've seen multiple cases of 'Damn' being spelled 'Danm' which is a little odd.
Lia's face also kindof unsettles me, I think it's the red rings around her eyes. It kindof makes it look like she very ill.
Lia's "extremely intimate" blurb contains a misspelling of whenever.
The knowledge option when deciding whether to search for Aria misspells 'not' as "note".
Thanks for this, we've noted the errors and will be uploading a bugfix and spelling fix shortly. Regarding the red rings, it's eyeshadow haha.

Great potential, though I have a couple of concerns for the future of the game.

1. It is looking like a walkthrough might be needed for later choices that could have a lasting impact on the game. Normally this would not be an issue, however due to you monetizing the cheats I am a little worried. The fact that access to the cheats is worrying as well.

2. With cheats locked behind a paywall I can and have seen abuse of this by making it intentionally grindy in order to force people to pay for cheats.

If the two points, I mentioned earlier can be avoided I can see this being a game I would pay for in the future. It is looking good and you have given us LIs that have personality. I like the fact that not all the girls are instantly ok with it and that there is some conflict, it makes the world feel more real. You also did good not letting it go for to long in a in your face way, it feels like it can be something used in the future when it would make sense.

I do like how the love goddess comes in like a force of nature and then leaves like one as well. It sets it up for her to come and go as she likes, no matter what she interrupts. I also have a strong feeling that a move might be in the future, three living in an apartment that size is pushing it. Yes, I know that one of them technically does not live there yet, bed space will be needed eventually. This could led to some interesting situations when all of them want to sleep over, and I hope everyone is living together when our MC finds out he knocked up all the girls at the same time.
Hey there, thanks for the feedback. Our methodology for the cheats is that every choice will be pickable if you commit to a certain tree. So for example, if you commit to Charm, most dialogues will either have a choice that is locked behind that stat, or has a choice that is selectable by the stat increases afforded by previous successful charm checks.

We don't like grinding in these kinds of games because then people end up just clicking the same things over and over again, so most of our events are timed events that will happen by a certain time, and most stat increases will happen by choice in dialogue, and not by say, going to the gym a thousand times in the open world.

I hope this addresses your concerns!

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Thanks for this, we've noted the errors and will be uploading a bugfix and spelling fix shortly. Regarding the red rings, it's eyeshadow haha.

Hey there, thanks for the feedback. Our methodology for the cheats is that every choice will be pickable if you commit to a certain tree. So for example, if you commit to Charm, most dialogues will either have a choice that is locked behind that stat, or has a choice that is selectable by the stat increases afforded by previous successful charm checks.

We don't like grinding in these kinds of games because then people end up just clicking the same things over and over again, so most of our events are timed events that will happen by a certain time, and most stat increases will happen by choice in dialogue, and not by say, going to the gym a thousand times in the open world.

I hope this addresses your concerns!
eh...then you might have a problem in the script?
because no matter what I chose I couldn't get the 3rd choice when it came to where Aria will be sleeping.
I tried every choice I could and combination of choices and yet I couldn't unlock that 3rd choice.
even though I had confindence 20 or 25?something like that.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
eh...then you might have a problem in the script?
because no matter what I chose I couldn't get the 3rd choice when it came to where Aria will be sleeping.
I tried every choice I could and combination of choices and yet I couldn't unlock that 3rd choice.
even though I had confindence 20 or 25?something like that.
Hi we've tested this, there are three choices prior to this that requires certain choices. Some people inn this thread have pointed out that there are clearly some "bad" choices that you aren't supposed to pick, but that's not true, because for you to achieve sufficient confidence for certain choices, you are required to pick those "bad" choices.

We've gone and tested the current code and all seems to work as intended. Thanks for the feedback though!

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Hi we've tested this, there are three choices prior to this that requires certain choices. Some people inn this thread have pointed out that there are clearly some "bad" choices that you aren't supposed to pick, but that's not true, because for you to achieve sufficient confidence for certain choices, you are required to pick those "bad" choices.

We've gone and tested the current code and all seems to work as intended. Thanks for the feedback though!
okay..what are the choices ?
I would like to also test this with your answer, since I won't be going back to test again,

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
okay..what are the choices ?
I would like to also test this with your answer, since I won't be going back to test again,
Sure, there's the first call with Janna to raise your confidence, the first confrontation with Aria to raise confidence, the praise option to raise intimacy and then the choice with the Goddess to raise intimacy. Choosing all of these will raise your confidence to 20 and Aria's intimacy to 35, thus clearing the check you're talking about.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Sure, there's the first call with Janna to raise your confidence, the first confrontation with Aria to raise confidence, the praise option to raise intimacy and then the choice with the Goddess to raise intimacy. Choosing all of these will raise your confidence to 20 and Aria's intimacy to 35, thus clearing the check you're talking about.
thank you for that, guess I screwed up at one point...
though I won't be going down that direction.. I rather not be a dick to what it seemed like a good boss.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes