Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
Since the devs here I just want to say that I clicked on this because the girls are so beautiful. Good job.

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
Game seems alright but is there going to be pay wall content? First 5 minutes in and Patreon was mentioned 3 times.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, everyone just freaking dumps on Aria! And is Lia ok? Did she lose her eyes somewhere?

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Don't worry my friends, she only has eyes for you.

Our writer also doesnt want to write NTR unless someone wants to throw massive amounts of cash his way, then he might make a private event just for you. (Please don't kill me I'm kidding)
I have my hair up if someone even jokes about NTR. If someone crazy throws a bunch of dollars at the table and wants NTR, then make a separate mini-game for those who want it. It’s not worth messing with the main game in a way or you can say goodbye to a large number of players. The retrofitted NTR is rarely so well separated from the main game that it shows no sign of spoiling the game. So keep it apart from this main game.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It looks like this could be okay. From the screenshots it looks like it moves as fast a a bullet train which has me concerned, I like a good build up myself. I'll wait until this has gone past being a demo and give it a go.

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Game seems alright but is there going to be pay wall content? First 5 minutes in and Patreon was mentioned 3 times.
Our plan is to release all major tested builds to the public for free. Patreon is purely for support, voting and for the testing of alpha and beta builds. We apologise for mentioning it so often, it's mostly to gauge interest. None of us do this as a full time thing, so please only pledge if you are willing and able.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
This may sound weird, but you should also add the "male protagonist" tag.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Marathon Sex tag is great, I'd like the MC to fuck Lia without a break, all day and all night until she's unconscious, when she awakes continue fucking her. lol :devilish:

Reactions: Tunak23 and DrFree

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Hey, just started the game and saw that Reputation is on the stat screen twice, is there a reason for that or is it an error?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far so good, if the dev keeps it up, as things seem to be headed, they might get some my donations. Still want to see a couple more releases before deciding for sure.(Just my policy to not start donating at demo level)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Finished the demo, other than the Reputation being on the stat screen twice, a few minor typos, and one or two clipping issues it is well done.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A very promising game, I played the demo and love the story, the character models, hot sex event,.... Bookmarked and will keeping my eyes on the game from now on, wish Dev the best with the project and can't wait for more updates in the future

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes