Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
The last update looks a bit rushed. You don't even have affection stats for Serah, even though this update is all about her, and the other girls don't have any new scenes. It feels more like a beta version, than a full update.
I actually do like the game, and i love the girls, but i would rather wait bit more than have this, though i do understand, that there is probably a schedule, which the dev didn't wanted to miss.

BTW did the MC get a bit of everhaul? Is it me, or does he look a bit different?

I have find a bug (i think i even already did mentioned it here, in the previous version). When you get home at the evening and activate a sex scene with Aria, after the scene ends it loops to her sister in the maid uniform, which it is supposed to do, but then there is a conversation with Aria where she says we can't do it because we are in the school (this happening still with Alaine on the screen), and it jumps us to the sex scene in the school.

Well, i just got to the first sex scene with Serah, and it has already 3 bugs, with missing png.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one is number 40p, the previous was i think 37p and the first one i don't remember, but it was right at the beginning, before they started to fuck.

Another one, after the morning sex scene with naked apron, Serah doesn't have more scenes, but when i try to click Intimacy (naked apron), it says, i didn't unlocked it.

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Cheats for Love's Champion 0.5.0

To find the cheats in this game, locate the screens.rpy, and search for label cheat_menu.. the cheats will be listed there, you can't copy and paste them. So it might be worth changing them to something shorter, and putting in the changed command. The commands themselves are a string of letters.

If you can't open the files, then I will spoiler the cheats below.

(Might change in future releases.)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Got the same bugs, that were mentioned before (the missing images and various jumps between scenes).
Serah seems interesting so far, but the contract thing was funny but also concerning. And I still feel bad about the new contract. Hopefully the next update is a bit more polished. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: punisher2099

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love's Champion [0.5.0 Public] [Grimaga] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,97 GB / 483 MB - LovesChampion-0.5.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,94 GB / 448 MB - LovesChampion-0.5.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~16,3% of the original size, image/video quality 90% (jpg 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
One the first save you have a typo with writing Adn instead of And. On the second vlank instead of blank

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The Naked Apron repeatable for Serah is not unlocked even though I already finished her current content for this update. By the way, I've read the changelog but is Serah content the only thing new in this patch?

Lastly, the affection menu for Serah is needed. It's always interesting to read those pieces of blurb and flavor text regarding their relationship with the MC.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After saying to Alaine:

Screenshot_2.png

and

Screenshot_3.png

You have the option of her working for the MC for 1000 per session:

Screenshot_4.png

250 already seems to me more than she deserves

Personally, after what happened, I like that the MC makes it clear to her that he hasn't forgiven her and that if she isn't in prison it's because it negatively affects Aria. I don't like the hiring part that much. I have chosen 250 because there is no option to not do it.

Otherwise, she can gain all the trust she wants with the MC, but the one who doesn't trust her is me. Personally, I think that in this case it is more important that she gain the MC's trust than the other way around (I don't give a damn if she fully trusts the MC as long as I continue to distrust her).

In any case, unless I have to continue her story to advance with other LIs, I think I've reached the point where I wanted to get to (telling her clearly that the MC doesn't forgive her and that if she's not in prison it's for not hurting her sister). My interest in her is zero at the moment.

Reactions: Strykker

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
The Naked Apron repeatable for Serah is not unlocked even though I already finished her current content for this update. By the way, I've read the changelog but is Serah content the only thing new in this patch?

Lastly, the affection menu for Serah is needed. It's always interesting to read those pieces of blurb and flavor text regarding their relationship with the MC.
Yah, the morning scene with Serah is "serah_storyquest8", but doesn't actually set the "serah_storyquest8" variable to true which is what decides whether you can replay it.

Pretty simple bug, you can fix it quick in the console or hopefully it's fixed in next release anyway.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
July 23rd, the 0.5.0 public release is the last news we have on Patreon... so any updates?
October 29th Patreon post

"

Hey all! No we're not dead, though one of us came very close to getting there.
Besides one of our PCs deciding to spontaneously conmbust, our write quite literally got hit by a bus. Don't worry, he'll be fine, but updates have been and will be delayed for a bit. But we're working hard to get something out soon!
Again, sorry for disappearing. Thank you all for your support, we do really appreciate it.
"

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Love's Champion [v0.5.1 Christmas Update] [Grimaga]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 835 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD / - -

Last edited:

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Cheats for Love's Champion 0.5.0

To find the cheats in this game, locate the screens.rpy, and search for label cheat_menu.. the cheats will be listed there, you can't copy and paste them. So it might be worth changing them to something shorter, and putting in the changed command. The commands themselves are a string of letters.

If you can't open the files, then I will spoiler the cheats below.

(Might change in future releases.)

been several months since your post,
It's now in Calls.rpy line 105 and 122.

Edit: MerryChristmas!! and Ho Ho Ho Hoe

Also Penfold Mole's Textbox Transparency mod works on this game,
No more large white text bubble.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes