Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone knows what the hell is this? Amd what to do to get to actually can play the game? Not even get the opening page.
Didn't had problem playing the previous version.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Dude, read the thread. ^^
Just download lucid dream remake 2 - v0.6a. The others are earlier versions of the same game.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
You don't need one, you have to write the relationship at the beginning.
Therefore, must I start a new game from the beginning?

Because, I´m using my save from episode 5 but the game names mom, aunt and sis for their names; not for the relationships with MC...

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Been awhile since I played but it's a sandbox now too? Starting to feel like the Dev is Vader, "I am altering the deal. Pray I do not alter it any further."

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Remake 2 is the second party of the reamke game or a second remake of the same game ?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So while the writing continues to be atrocious I think the story might actually be an interesting one ~if~ it goes down the route I'm thinking. I don't think our MC is related to the women at all and am doubtful about his friend as well. I'm starting to believe that he's been abducted and they are trying to turn him; what with all this talk of breaking him, not knowing his Aunt, his teacher being in on it, and even his friend doing little more than throwing him constantly off balance (possibly drugging his drinks too).

Of course this could just be me trying to piece together something coherent from a game that's got more remakes than the Spiderman movies.

In addition I think this should probably have the femdom and/or rape tags to go with the mind control. I mean the dude is used like a sex toy and forced to perform sexual acts against his will throughout.

Last edited:

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
So is this version 0.6a the last on or does he mean that version 0.6b/0.7 will likely be the last one?
Maybe after the next version ... but the patreon developer page already empty

If this developer doesn't focus on remake, remake and remake maybe the game will go well

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes