Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
actually good idea of an interesting story.
But the whole thing is dragged on for so long and it gets boring ... day in and day out, the poor boy is mercilessly raped and really fucked ... slowly you should be brought to the point ...

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
And quite a few people might know what's going on (like the Doctor and Sister) but not giving him any information.
Ok, the MC is also pretty dense, lazy, dumb, and naive. You can not play through the game without doing :FacePalm:.

And with the danger that the game will not be finished because of not enough support,
we don't get any conclusion about what is going on. *frustrating*

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, there is that aspect most people don't realize.
Sadly enough the MC think's it is a dream/nightmare and he is absolutely clueless that most people around him support those acts against him. (At least, that's the impression I got.)

What the purpose of that is or what real is and what dream, I guess we will never know. :(

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
The dev can't complain about the lack of support, the real problem is the game lack of background story, we have no idea what's going on, MC have no idea, if you want to this turn to a great game, first thing to do is to focus on the plot, then later the sex scenes, the plot is the real problem here, or the lack of a plot.

Reactions: EZ8lt

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
This is a story set up to be slowly being revealed. Whilst this concept works in a web novel format, for a game, it's just plain frustrating.

For example I restarted like 3 times because I had no idea just from the images who's who. Not that I understood what was going on anyway.

Kinda sad, I sort of like the models (even though most of them barely had any tweaks and just the stock)

I know it's your 3rd retry, but I would really advise to rethink how you start up the story, give a bit of info to the player at very least, so he could actually, you know, get invested. :D

You're not even giving us a chance, don't be surprised if people is not giving any support.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
yes it is but for some reason or another he couldnt get out of the dev hell of remaking the game. etc. For a little bit I tried helping him but after while I felt my time was served best else where.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
what's the difference between these versions? are the first one's not included in the latest part?
second this
Just download lucid-dream-remake-2-v0-6a. You don't need the others.
There is not much difference and I have no idea what he had exactly changed, the latest version is longer though.

Sidenote: The Dev will no longer update this game and where it is ending will leave you frustrated. There is no conclusion.
No clue why it has not an Abandoned tag yet. Forgot the three-month rule, can not be tagged as Abandoned yet. ^^

Last edited:

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
The mom here is evil. Giving her son hard time. Or sould i say the mom r@pe her son multiple times. Even though this is incest game but i felt no excitement playing this

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm more bothered that we don't get to know the reason behind mom's and aunty's actions and the son's dumbness and naivety. ^^

Reactions: LadyBee

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Never heard of this, if I wanted to play from the start do I need to download Remake 1 and Remake 2.01 from the spoiler tagged section before going into the latest release?

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes