Unity Lucid Lust [v0.1.2 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
After reading the description can i assume that its another playground type of game without any content, the dev will just do clothes and poses, thats it?

Tetrarch

May 23, 2018
This is a really excellent character creator and I am interested to see how the scene editor is implemented. By one request is to potentially allow for larger breast sizes. I feel that the character creator right now maxes out at a relatively small level.

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Looks like things are coming together really nicely for your project my dude! That version 0.2 looks like a big step.
Happy to see that you are still following my project haha! Indeed, 0.2 is quite the step, but since I am full-time on this project, I make big advancements each day. Yesterday I made real-time liquid decals that have different properties depending on the surface they affect. This way you will be able to put one puddle over unlimited objects for example and get a realistic render, here is a very small preview:
realtimepuddle.png
The carpet gets squishy while the wood gets slippery haha! Get ready to get wet!

After reading the description can i assume that its another playground type of game without any content, the dev will just do clothes and poses, thats it?
Either your reading comprehension or my description is bad haha!
This software is not meant to become a "playground" type of game, as stated hundreds of times, it should be seen as an all-in-one game-making solution. You will be able to both create and play scenarios directly inside of Lucid Lust. You wouldn't call Ren'Py or RPG Maker a "playground type of game" right? It's the same here!

This is a really excellent character creator and I am interested to see how the scene editor is implemented.
Thanks for your interest! I'm currently working hard on the Scenario Creator, and on the Scenario Creator (available on the Supporter Version for now) the full placement system is implemented (selection, position, rotation), and even the character's head and eye targets are fully done and working haha!
rot1.png rot2.png
You can select the appearance of some furniture and change the parameters of the lights, etc. Soon, you will be able to customize every little aspect of everything (from the color of a door to the weather itself)! Most of those parameters will be updated each step of your scenario, meaning that you will be able to make pretty much any story possible.

Later on, there will also be more and more scenes, houses, apartments, forests, castles, etc. I have the skills and the dedication to make all this, all I need is the time and adequate support haha!

By one request is to potentially allow for larger breast sizes. I feel that the character creator right now maxes out at a relatively small level.
Even with the limit slider turned off (the slider on the movable window top left corner)?
Also, reasonable limits are essential for the entire system to work, for 2 reasons:
1. Everything is fully physical and needs to not have clipping colliders for the simulation to run smoothly
2. You will be able to swap scenario characters for others, and everything should still work the same (minus the size override of course)
Here is a very fast example of a swap I made while testing v0.2:
crucifix.png
Since both bodies are quite close, it's not a very good example haha, but I don't have much free time to be able to make screenshots of the project sadly. The proof is that the trailer is still at version 0.0.5 while we are at 0.2 hahaha!

Have a great week everyone!!! ♥

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Happy to see that you are still following my project haha! Indeed, 0.2 is quite the step, but since I am full-time on this project, I make big advancements each day. Yesterday I made real-time liquid decals that have different properties depending on the surface they affect. This way you will be able to put one puddle over unlimited objects for example and get a realistic render, here is a very small preview:
View attachment 3351289
The carpet gets squishy while the wood gets slippery haha! Get ready to get wet!

Either your reading comprehension or my description is bad haha!
This software is not meant to become a "playground" type of game, as stated hundreds of times, it should be seen as an all-in-one game-making solution. You will be able to both create and play scenarios directly inside of Lucid Lust. You wouldn't call Ren'Py or RPG Maker a "playground type of game" right? It's the same here!

Thanks for your interest! I'm currently working hard on the Scenario Creator, and on the Scenario Creator (available on the Supporter Version for now) the full placement system is implemented (selection, position, rotation), and even the character's head and eye targets are fully done and working haha!
View attachment 3351319 View attachment 3351320
You can select the appearance of some furniture and change the parameters of the lights, etc. Soon, you will be able to customize every little aspect of everything (from the color of a door to the weather itself)! Most of those parameters will be updated each step of your scenario, meaning that you will be able to make pretty much any story possible.

Later on, there will also be more and more scenes, houses, apartments, forests, castles, etc. I have the skills and the dedication to make all this, all I need is the time and adequate support haha!

Even with the limit slider turned off (the slider on the movable window top left corner)?
Also, reasonable limits are essential for the entire system to work, for 2 reasons:
1. Everything is fully physical and needs to not have clipping colliders for the simulation to run smoothly
2. You will be able to swap scenario characters for others, and everything should still work the same (minus the size override of course)
Here is a very fast example of a swap I made while testing v0.2:
View attachment 3351318
Since both bodies are quite close, it's not a very good example haha, but I don't have much free time to be able to make screenshots of the project sadly. The proof is that the trailer is still at version 0.0.5 while we are at 0.2 hahaha!

Have a great week everyone!!! ♥
Thank you for your hard work! I can't believe how far you've gotten already with this. Very hyped to see what this is capable of later in development.

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Which phase is this game yet? Does it have interactive or playable characters into real-time scenes?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Everything on patreon is paywalled. How do developers expect people to support if all they can see are blurred images?

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you for your hard work! I can't believe how far you've gotten already with this. Very hyped to see what this is capable of later in development.
Thanks a lot for your kind words!

Which phase is this game yet? Does it have interactive or playable characters into real-time scenes?
As of 0.2, you can place characters around a real-time scene yes, but I'm working a lot to bring a fully customizable and interactive environment to the software as fast as I can haha. In the upcoming month(s), you will be able to do much more than only customize and pose things around haha.

I would like your game something similar to LifePlay (Vinfamy) or The Sims style , just saying.. :geek:

Nice work !
I would love that too haha, but the goal of the project is way different. Perhaps after v3.0, I could make a second project with all the codes and assets I've made for Lucid Lust, a second game named "Lucid Life" or something like that haha.

Everything on patreon is paywalled. How do developers expect people to support if all they can see are blurred images?
You can both join and try the public version if you want to see more! But I fully understand your point, I will try to make a public image post for the next version, thanks a lot for your idea! :)

Thanks a lot for your interest in my project everyone, it makes me happy haha! Have a great weekend!

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Im waiting for two things before i commit to the patreon bandwagon, antho/furry character design and lactation addition. Cant wait for those additions. ^_^

Last edited:

gpt1128

Sep 19, 2018
Very interesting project, will there be a dialogue system with events? The best implementation I know of is the one from Super Deepthroat, it lets you assign dialogue lines to different events or situations and it's really dynamic, also very easy to use.

Reactions: nasam

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Lucid Lust v0.2.2 is out for everyone (Windows, Mac & Linux!) with both a Public and a Supporter version!
PUBLIC VERSION (Girl Creator Only):
SUPPORTER VERSION (Girl, Man & Scenario Creator):

I have put more than two days of work into pushing these new builds (6 builds total!), so I really REALLY don't feel like updating the F95 and their 4 mandatory download mirror links per version haha. I hope that you understand, and will enjoy the new version!

I followed your advice and decided to make update posts public, thanks again for the nice idea! ♥

Im waiting for two things before i commit to the patreon bandwagon, antho/furry character design and lactation addition. Cant wait for those additions. ^_^
See you in 2026 in version 2.5 haha!

Very interesting project, will there be a dialogue system with events? The best implementation I know of is the one from Super Deepthroat, it lets you assign dialogue lines to different events or situations and it's really dynamic, also very easy to use.
The dialogue system will be one of the main focuses of Lucid Lust since it will be an all-in-one 3D VN maker really. You will be able to write dialogues and even "code" a little bit (decision trees, text variables, etc.). I will have to make a new trailer video soon, so that I can convey in an easy way better what Lucid Lust will be all about.

As always, my main goal is to make the software easy and powerful to empower every creator out there. The dream is for any "idea guy" to be able to create full-fledged beautiful 3D scenarios in no time!

I've been working on this project for about 10 months half-time + 3 months full-time (lost my Unity Dev job haha); stay tuned for the upcoming full-time months haha!

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
So this is just a character ceation and not a game ?
I swear I wish I wouldn't have to explain my project over and over to new people, but YOU, you already asked this (pages 2 & 3 of this thread) and got a lengthy response from me haha! :WeSmart:

Also, Scenario Creator v0.1.5 is playable on the Supporter Version, so it's not character creation only anymore! ♥

Sylvarum

Jul 15, 2021
Are gonna upload the v0.2.2 public version on here?
Was pretty sad that there was no new version in a while only to discover this version in the thread.
Was going to download it but there is only a MEGA link so I will have to wait.

Reactions: nashorn95z
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes