Unity Lucid Lust [v0.1.2 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

walle_23

Nov 7, 2021
any progress to macOS Version?
any progress on fluids such as cream pie, period blood or tampon strings/pads? That would be awesome to be more realistic.

Reactions: weitnn

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Any chance for adding ability to make custom tattoos and poses?
Custom tattoos will be there with full mod support after v1.0; custom poses will also be there, with a built-in solution called the "Pose Creator"; again, after v1.0. No built-in solution for custom tattoos though (like, no "Tattoos Creator" mode planned haha).

Is there a way to zoom the face when you're working on it?
I'm not quite sure to understand, you can zoom on your character with [right-click + mouse wheel]; also, the "Help" Window gives you all the commands, including the Free Camera Mode by pressing F1.

any progress to macOS Version?
Glad someone asked! I'm working on both a Linux and a macOS version, but it takes time. v0.1.2 shouldn't come out until I achieved to build v0.1.1 for every OS. I promised you all those versions, and I will make them haha!

any progress on fluids such as cream pie, period blood or tampon strings/pads? That would be awesome to be more realistic.
This wouldn't have its place in the character creator, so there is not much progress on fluids and things like that for now (I did some testing here and there and could post about it somewhere one day), I will seriously work on those things later down the line when starting to create and implement Scenario Modes. There will be liquid particles, sticky fluid, etc. And you will be able to set both the color and the density of the fluid, like this, what is blood for you could be green slime for another creator; from chocolate milk to sperm, everything will be possible haha!

Again, the main goal (of the entire project really) is to empower you all to create great things, with as much freedom as possible while not having to get a Ph.D. in multiple 3D software haha!

Also, as some of you already know, I will be jobless around the end of December, so starting January I will be able to work on Lucid Lus a LOT LOT more!
I currently can only put an average of 30h/week into the project (most afternoons + all my weekends), but without a day job, I will be able to put at least 70-80h/week into the project! I'm excited about it, you will see, 2024 will be Lucid Lust's year haha!

Suiguihara

Sep 22, 2018
It have a LOT of potential i wonder what this game gonna be like in the future something like House Party or more online like 3DXChat/Multiplayer ? Wan't heavy at all for my GTX 1650 i hope this continues!

Reactions: Lucid Lust

italianStalion

Oct 28, 2020
so, I'm a little confused. I currently have v. .85 or something like that, and the clothes and scenario thing are there to select and say are fully loaded, but theyre grayed out or have no options to actually select? what's up? I can't start anything? I still need to upgrade to newest version, but am confused. character creation runs great and is intuitive.

Reactions: Lucid Lust

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
This is why I can't trust the excluded tag of "no sexual content" one of the tags is "vaginal sex" but all you can do is make a character in this game.

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Wan't heavy at all for my GTX 1650 i hope this continues!
I'll always be doing all I can to make the game as optimized as possible! Thanks for the nice words! :giggle:

so, I'm a little confused. I currently have v. .85 or something like that, and the clothes and scenario thing are there to select and say are fully loaded, but theyre grayed out or have no options to actually select? what's up? I can't start anything? I still need to upgrade to newest version, but am confused.
All planned modes for v1.0 are shown in the title screen, but they will come later down the line since we are only at v0.1.1 right now haha!

character creation runs great and is intuitive.
Yay, that's good to hear! :LOL:

is there a reason nostril holes are never dark? looks weird, am I doing something incorrectly?
No, this was my fault don't worry; but I'm working a lot on those details, here take a look:
shaderupdate1b.png
I've reworked so many things that it looks like a revamp with certain lights haha. It's now more optimized too! I still don't have any precise date for the next version, but I'm focusing a lot on the photorealistic aspect of things.
Here is an example before/after my hair and skin shaders rework:
shaderupdate2.png
Night and day, isn't it? Haha! :LOL: Plus, it uses fewer resources than before!
It's the 4th time I have updated my hair shader now, but this time, I really think that I can't do better than that.
Here is a little zoom on the new method hair:
preview.png

Why are the tags vaginal sex if that isn't even in the game? This is strictly character creation
Did you open the Scenario Window? Because there are both vaginal and anal toys you can play with there.
If inserting dildos in women's holes is not vaginal and anal sex, I don't know what is. :WeSmart:

I'm also working on improving this aspect, with more feedback from the body (sounds, wetness, etc.). And full-on sex scenes will of course arrive when the scenario mode arrives in beta.

Thank you for your interest in my project everyone! And...
I wish you all a Happy Christmas (Joyeux Noël !) and a wonderful week! :love:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Just randomly checked on this game and saw the dev posted less than 30 minutes ago on patreon that they are now working full time on this project. Sounds like more frequent releases can be expected in the future. I think I'll check this one out soon.

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Just randomly checked on this game and saw the dev posted less than 30 minutes ago on patreon that they are now working full time on this project. Sounds like more frequent releases can be expected in the future. I think I'll check this one out soon.
LMAO this dude has been faster than me haha! Congrats! :ROFLMAO:

Yes indeed, here is the very small FAQ I did about my new situation:
Full-time? You can actually make a living with the game?
I have 6 months of unemployment checks in front of me, and since I'm always happy when working on Lucid Lust, my wife pushed me to go full indie.
What will you do once you don't have any other source of income?
Worst case scenario, Lucid Lust doesn't attract enough paying supporters in the next 6 months and I go back to work for someone.
How much time can you put into Lucid Lust now?
As of now, I work an average of 10/11 hours per day on Lucid Lust, sometimes more, rarely less. I hope that everyone will be able to see how fast the project grows! Let's all celebrate my joblessness haha!

Here is the full v0.1.2 Release Note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I changed my mind about the Scenario Creator coming at the very end of the project; I'm going to develop it in front of supporters' eyes, one step at a time. And here are two little sneak peek of v0.1.2 Supporter Scenario Preview
s2.png c.png

Have a wonderful week! :D

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LucidLust-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AHonisch

Nov 26, 2023
Today I had a look on this program for creating figures. I like it.
Up to now I worked with Make Human, Fuse, Mixamo and other programs.
Now I'm going to take a look at this program and its possibilities.
I'm particularly interested in importing and exporting the models and editing them in Blender or other 3D programs.
I noticed one point, depending on the shoulder position, one strap of the bra disappears into the body, maybe you could do some reworking there

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I'm particularly interested in importing and exporting the models and editing them in Blender or other 3D programs.
This will not be made possible (anyway by me), since this would be a contract breach between me and Daz. The main goal of the project is to become an all-in-one solution (characters, dialogues, audio system, outfits, etc.) for people to make stories. There will also be a dedicated 2D render mode, but nothing to export 3D models.

I noticed one point, depending on the shoulder position, one strap of the bra disappears into the body, maybe you could do some reworking there
This is a very old outfit, it's just a placeholder. Since I did this outfit, many things have changed, there are now body-deforming shapes for poses, thus why certain poses will make the outfit clip; future clothes and outfits will follow the animation shapes better.
Thanks a lot for your interest and feedback! :)

The graphics are very nice...
Thanks you! They have evolved a lot since the start of the project, and will only get better haha! ♥

You know what we don't have nearly enough of yet?
Kindness and intelligence. There is an obvious lack haha! ;)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes