• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Lucid Lust [v0.1.2 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Lucid Lust the extreme variable toggle isnt working for me like its toggole but variable still cap at 100 :_:

Last edited:

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I played with the randomize settings. Any quick way to whip up a random character without messing with settings forever? I guess this gets into AI stuff. If we can lock in some things we want, but leave the system to scramble other stuff, that'd be neat. Like, say I want a mature, thick, Asian woman. Lock those values in, then just hit a button that randomizes all other things like butt size, breast size, breast shape, eye color, height, etc, you know?
I could make a more advanced randomizer in the future, I added it to my to-do list, thank you for your feedback!
For now, the best way to get a fast and great result is to get codes from other users as a base for your own creation.

Here is a little list of codes that I like (some codes are old so they are going to have some minor breaking changes, like black iris and stuff):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the future, I will create some kind of gallery for easy sharing. But for now, the focus is on perfecting the creator.

Huh, for whatever reason the faces aren't loading, only the bodies
3D or 2D? Could you share a screenshot of the problem? Thank you!

how is pregnancy in this one? i looked for comments about it, but didn't find anything conclusive.
Lactating nipples is on my to-do list for the scenario creator haha, but yes, at this stage there is only the body shape. So the pregnancy is just that, you can make the girls look pregnant haha.

there's just a body slider named "pregnancy" which sorta does what you think it does
And from v0.0.95 with the new adaptative animation system, even the maxed-out pregnant belly is physic and pushes away other body parts. Since no clipping will be possible, you will have to be quite imaginative with the sex positions haha! But I guess people into that sort of thing have already figured things out!

Lucid Lust the extreme variable toggle isnt working for me like its toggole but variable still cap at 100 :_:
Some windows (like facial shapes for example) keep a 100% ratio, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't become bigger. You can try with the mouth for example:
1.Don't toggle the off-limit switch
2.Put every slider to their maximum (100%)
3.Switch the off-limit switch
4.You can see that the sliders moved, but not the number (that's a visual "bug" that don't create any issue)
5.If you move any slider, you will see that their values change (from 100% to X%)
6.Now the new maximum is still 100% but you can see on your character that it goes higher than before (2 to 3 times more than the old limit)

In some other windows, like for the body, I changed the minimum & maximum visual % values, but this was done manually. I couldn't keep the pace if I was to manually do that for every slider value haha.

Tell me if you think that I'm missing your point and/or if you still have an issue with it (or any other issue of course haha)! ♥

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Can't wait for this, amazing work so far! Any chance you can share the girl in your signature? This one:

View attachment 2866914
Thank you for the nice words! ♥

I have several hundreds of codes, but I searched my first codes and think I found the girl. I had to redo some parts to match the picture though, I hope that you will still appreciate her haha:

• Red Heart
Reactions: nasam and hever50

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
And from v0.0.95 with the new adaptative animation system, even the maxed-out pregnant belly is physic and pushes away other body parts. Since no clipping will be possible, you will have to be quite imaginative with the sex positions haha! But I guess people into that sort of thing have already figured things out!

Some windows (like facial shapes for example) keep a 100% ratio, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't become bigger. You can try with the mouth for example:
1.Don't toggle the off-limit switch
2.Put every slider to their maximum (100%)
3.Switch the off-limit switch
4.You can see that the sliders moved, but not the number (that's a visual "bug" that don't create any issue)
5.If you move any slider, you will see that their values change (from 100% to X%)
6.Now the new maximum is still 100% but you can see on your character that it goes higher than before (2 to 3 times more than the old limit)

In some other windows, like for the body, I changed the minimum & maximum visual % values, but this was done manually. I couldn't keep the pace if I was to manually do that for every slider value haha.

Tell me if you think that I'm missing your point and/or if you still have an issue with it (or any other issue of course haha)! ♥

oh gotcha! yeah i think i toggled, before setting it to maximum lol works now, weird glitch.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
Where are the mods at? I need like a gazillion new clothes and accessories, especially since Illusion closed and we won't be having Honey Select 3k
On a more serious note, I wish luck to the devs, the sliders are already looking versatile and in-depth. Looking forward to this.

milene

Apr 30, 2017
Hello mates! My contribution: ┬0•5○1•?♥5∟┐5!◙3L5!█15!◙2█3┼8!┼•♂♥2┬┬•15!○(┼♥26!┬♦1┬♥2▬2╣┼╦•2!○♂■■■♂■■■■◙7◙☻▀♂┌!Õ29411ã.196078a.145098!◘1Ô960Ú.329411ã.196078a.14509ù!┼úR!┬0•6!┐1!┼!∟d9!═!╠.1647059!╩!☻┬!╦!╦!┬!┬!╦!○>921569·.1568629!╠.7921569·.1568629!╦!╦!┤╦!1!▄3◙☻─○2├.329411ã.196078a.14509Ú.329411ã.196078a.14509Ú.2K.1K.ã.2!◙1!○Õ29411ã.196078a.145098!┬0┐!▓!2!┬0◙☻┬0┬0•ÒM▒!"Ú.524368A.613048╠.632326a.0588234Ú.0504705a.0504705a.669811A.669811A.6698113!•╦!╠.905660a.905660a.905660b!┬!⌂48257a.61Ú.68╠.432635A.4112705!╦!╦!╦!╠.731132╠.731132╦!■■■•0
LLchild_1.png

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Not sure why but this code isn't working for me. The pos also seems to not be present in game, so i assume it's from a future version? o.0
Oh yes, it's a 0.0.95 code (current supporter version), my bad! :ROFLMAO:
Also, just for information, here is a part of the v0.0.95 release note:
  • Newly saved Lucid Girl will now generate a code storing its version
  • Old codes will be marked as old until saved again in v0.0.95 or higher
That's right, from v0.0.95 codes are now able to store their versions. This will be useful going forward haha.

The next public version will be v0.1 along with a trailer, but not before many more weeks of work! I can't wait to finally deliver the first complete creator before going through the suffering of starting all over again haha. Have a nice day! :giggle:

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
A little information update about the current state of the project!
v0.0.96 was published last week, here is what I added:

New Options:
  • Every Window: Added text box components to input slider values with the keyboard
visualvalues1.png
  • Eyes Color Slider: Added color box components to input colors via hex codes
visualvalues3.png
New Content:
  • Added 16 Poses (24 Total)
Quality of Life Improvements:
  • You can input hex codes with or without #, and with or without upper cases
  • Hex codes are in addition to being interpreted, generated whenever you move a color slider
  • You can now copy/paste custom colors and values
  • To keep reasonable window sizes, drawer menus have been implemented
Overall Progress:
  • Lucid Girl's Adaptative Animation System has been refined

Since this update, I worked on adding a lot of new poses (I'm currently at 45+ poses) and I am doing all I can to refine the Adaptative Animation System!

The end goal is to have perfect collision & adaptation between every smallest body part haha!

I also worked on new content, and I completed every supporter's request and will add them in the next version (v0.0.97)!
Here is an example of a custom pose request I got 3 days ago:
fastrequest.png

I can't wait for the project to hit v0.1! Have a nice week everyone! :giggle:

Last edited:

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Can't wait for the mac version
I will do everything, and I mean EVERYTHING to make v0.1 for Mac and Linux.

Or the Android version :PogChamp:
Coming in 2045!

Reminds me of Family Guy...
For me it was Lord Barkis Bittern haha.

Or the Amstrad version :Kappa:
A demake for the Commodore 64 is in the works, but no CPC version is planned, so sorry. :Kappa:

Now, on a more serious note:
I came here to warn you of a new bug discovered today!

Here is a piece of the changelog for the supporter version coming out this weekend:
Bug Fixed & Breaking Change:
- Breasts Gravity Slider has been revamped due to a float imprecision error
- Old codes (<0.0.97) will not work if gravity wasn't set to either 0%,100% or 200%
- To be able to export codes from old saves with breasts gravity values, you need to:
- Load the character
- Move the gravity slider (to recover a normal breast gravity value)
- Save the character
- Now you will have a clean and working exportable code!
That's right! If you save a girl with a specific breast gravity value (other than 0, 100 or 200), the code exported from said girl will not work! So if you keep those boobies at 100% gravity and/or if you don't plan on exporting codes before playing v0.0.97 and up, you are good! Otherwise, you're doomed.

Well, I can't make a post without a picture so here is one:

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes