Unity Lucid Lust [v0.1.2 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
It's NOT the fans, it's called coil whine. As I said, I did look it up.

Your biggest mistake is NOT READING WHAT I SAID, it only happens on certain games. Performance impact, as in graphics etc has had NO FUCKING IMPACT WHAT SO EVER.

graphics up, graphics down has made no difference, AAA quality programming or some dude in his garage has made no impact, running at 110c vs 65c has had NO FUCKING IMPACT.

there is no rhyme or reason for the coil whine, it just happens on certain games where as others it doesnt.

the ONLY difference is that the "free" version of unity tends to do it more often but not always
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Add in tails, wings, scales, feathers, (and fur, I guess, if you must), and you'll manage to even beat Honey Select in customization power! With a way easier interface and less BS. Add in moddability and the options become unlimited.
Also... an odd option... what about scaleable glow adding for patterns/makeup/eyes? Imagine things like, a drow elf with glowing-red eyes in the dark, or a bio-luminescent anglerfish-girl with glowing patterns, fins, and lure? I've tossed in my support to the project, and look forward to seeing what it becomes!

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
So... its only a character generator? At least at that point. No gameplay, no snu, no male partners? Or did I miss some big "play scene" button after creation?

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you OP!

Incredible project and I'm happy it exists. I think it will be some kind of Studio NEO but with advanced creator and animations and graphics. (Am I correct?)

About the project, please let me know if you're planning on some localization and translation of texts. I can assist you in bringing the project to more languages if you want to bring it to more fans at this stage or in the future.
Thanks a lot for your kind words! And for the translation, well, if I ever make something to allow localization I will start myself with my own native language (French) and then allow people to make their own column inside the localization spreadsheet, but for now, all the text is hard-coded; I want a solid base before attacking things like localization or higher optimization etc. But I still added large screen support in v0.0.9 and will try to make a Mac and Linux version for v0.1!

Add in tails, wings, scales, feathers, (and fur, I guess, if you must), and you'll manage to even beat Honey Select in customization power! With a way easier interface and less BS. Add in moddability and the options become unlimited.
Also... an odd option... what about scaleable glow adding for patterns/makeup/eyes? Imagine things like, a drow elf with glowing-red eyes in the dark, or a bio-luminescent anglerfish-girl with glowing patterns, fins, and lure? I've tossed in my support to the project, and look forward to seeing what it becomes!
Most of the things (except the glowing skin layer) are ideas that will certainly be implemented after the v1.0, stay tuned! :giggle:

So... its only a character generator? At least at that point. No gameplay, no snu, no male partners? Or did I miss some big "play scene" button after creation?
Yes, I'm still developing the first step of my project: the girl creator. Then there will be the man, then outfits and futas, then a simple scenario creator/scenario player, and then a complex more in-depth scenario creator. After that, it will be for the community to decide via a poll what I should add next! :giggle:

Also for the sex content, you can still try sex toys in the Scenario Window haha.

Zpank

Aug 11, 2022
It's NOT the fans, it's called coil whine. As I said, I did look it up.

Your biggest mistake is NOT READING WHAT I SAID, it only happens on certain games. Performance impact, as in graphics etc has had NO FUCKING IMPACT WHAT SO EVER.

graphics up, graphics down has made no difference, AAA quality programming or some dude in his garage has made no impact, running at 110c vs 65c has had NO FUCKING IMPACT.

there is no rhyme or reason for the coil whine, it just happens on certain games where as others it doesnt.

the ONLY difference is that the "free" version of unity tends to do it more often but not always
If you set a cap on FPS you might get rid. Some games and menus don't have a cap and the GPU works to produce thousands of FPS when it isn't needed... that's one of the reasons for coil whine.

Not saying this is the solution for you, but it might be... I've set my FPS cap to 160 since that matches the hz on my monitor and I never get coil whine. Since I've also got it watercooled it's easier to hear it if it starts whining...

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you set a cap on FPS you might get rid. Some games and menus don't have a cap and the GPU works to produce thousands of FPS when it isn't needed... that's one of the reasons for coil whine.

Not saying this is the solution for you, but it might be... I've set my FPS cap to 160 since that matches the hz on my monitor and I never get coil whine. Since I've also got it watercooled it's easier to hear it if it starts whining...
I want to pipe in on this. Venus Club had this exact problem for quite a few users until I put a frame limiter in its startup. Unity naturally just wants to run at whatever FPS the target system can do, but then that means running as many update instances as there are frames, and this can cause a lot of unnecessary cpu and gpu load.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nasam and shane420

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
13 days already since I posted here! So I'm coming with some news/pictures to liven up my project's thread haha.

v0.0.91 is out on & since July 11th!

You can now rotate the camera angle!
+35.png -35.png
Both with keyboard and mouse for ease of use!

You can now customize any color of any part of the body!
done.jpg
Skin, teeth, tongue, gums, nipples, you name it!

I also added a new batch of supporters requests, here is a tattoo request for example:
rosetattoo.png

I think that v0.0.91 will be the next public version, but I don't have any date for now. I will certainly make this public once the supporter's version will be at v0.0.95+
And this should also be the last public version before v0.1, stay tuned! :giggle:

Adding glowing tattoos, like runic symbols, on the body would be nice. Please consider it and doing what you can. Glowing jewelry would also be nice, like gemstones brimming with magical power.
Noted :D

I'm going watch this thread for now. I will wait for next public release to try it out. :)
That's an excellent idea, hope that v0.0.91 will please you once public! <3

I really appreciate the Dev's responsiveness and politeness. Can't wait to see this project grow!
Love on you! :giggle:

I want to pipe in on this. Venus Club had this exact problem for quite a few users until I put a frame limiter in its startup. Unity naturally just wants to run at whatever FPS the target system can do, but then that means running as many update instances as there are frames, and this can cause a lot of unnecessary cpu and gpu load.
Well, happy news, there is an FPS limiter built in Lucid Lust (since day one haha)!
stt.png
You can pick it along with the resolution of your screen, it should automatically detect every compatible screen resolution/hz settings for your screen. So if you have a 60Hz screen, for example, you should have every compatible resolution coming in 20hz/24hz/25hz/30hz/59hz/60hz. If you have a >60hz monitor, I highly suggest you to select a 60hz resolution!

Anyway, I'm going back to create some Lucid Monsters, cya! Have a great week!!! :LOL:
nightmarefuel.jpg

HotnCold

Aug 24, 2022
Maybe adding atleast a simple dildo ride animation just to show how the animation will look like with your own creation might garner more interest ? Then you would also recognise any early animation and physics problems related to that instead of at a later time of the game development. Your doing very good, keep up.

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Maybe adding atleast a simple dildo ride animation just to show how the animation will look like with your own creation might garner more interest ? Then you would also recognise any early animation and physics problems related to that instead of at a later time of the game development. Your doing very good, keep up.
Funny that you talk about animation since it's been an entire month now that I was working on the Fully Dynamic Adaptative Animation & Collision System! And it's coming in v0.0.95!

Here is the community poll on Discord which decided for me to focus exclusively on this system:
poll1.png
And today I've finished it! Here is a very small preview:
Everything scales, everything collides, no more clipping; you just put any pose/animation and it will adapt to whatever crazy body you created!

It's what I would call a state-of-the-art system, and will not be the last!

The next public version will be v0.0.92, and it will be soon (should be next week)!
For curious/impatient people, here is the changelog from v0.0.815 to v0.0.92 Public Release, divided into categories because it's reaaaally long haha!
Also, as promised, the project has been greatly optimized:
memory925.png
Don't mind the v0.0.925, it's like v0.0.92 but with the adaptative animation system beta.

This next public update (v0.0.92) should bring joy to every home haha.
It will also be the last public version before v0.1 release, and I will make everything possible to make v0.1 for Mac & Linux. I WIll also have to make the 0.1 Trailer, which will take me a great amount of time. I love my project, and I love the support I get, thank you everyone! ♥

I wish you all an awesome weekend, see you very soon! :D

Last edited:

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
As promised, v0.0.92 is now public! With the biggest release note ever, for real, just look at that monster:
92 release note.png

TL;DR: Everything looks better, way more things to customize, hundreds of new options, large screens are now supported, and the project has been optimized so much that most people not able to launch previous public versions should be able to play with this one!

There is only one known issue with this version: Eyebrows Bump is not showing. It has been fixed in v0.0.95, talking about it, here is a little animation from v0.0.95 available on both and
View attachment skeletonwiggle.mp4
Here is the v0.0.92 to v0.0.95 changelog

Don't hesitate to tell me how v0.0.92 is running for you! And if you make some nice creations, please share them with us! I'm in need of beautiful Lucid Girls for the upcoming new v0.1 Trailer haha!

Have a nice Sunday everyone! ♥ :giggle:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
1. Sadly no piercings bisides ears
2. Are there any scenarios or just the girl creator? Could not click on the other buttons.

thx in advance!

Reactions: nasam

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
How did I miss this game for so long? Looks like I got in at the best time!
The "best time" depends on what you are looking for haha! But glad that you discovered my game, I hope that you will stay updated about what my project becomes in the future! :giggle:

1. Sadly no piercings bisides ears
2. Are there any scenarios or just the girl creator? Could not click on the other buttons.

thx in advance!
1. Piercings are on my "uncertain to-do list'
Adding a new piercing zone takes a great amount of time, nothing is automatic. If people in future polls (on Discord) want me to focus on piercings instead of other things, I will do just that!

2. The girl creator is coming to a conclusion and will be set as final in v0.1. I will still add thousands of customization options to it until v1.0, but I will work on other creators. The next creator I will work on will be MEN.
The scenario creator/player is the end goal of the entire project. I'm doing things step by step, trying to make the most out of every mode I make (and please a maximum of people).

Here are the current (v0.0.95) Lucid Girl options out of the v1.0 goals:

Not at the moment. You can only penetrate bottom holes with sex toys, and it's just to preview the genitalia's physic (no moans, no liquid, etc.).
This is a serious and long-term project, I'm not running towards creating something purely sexual soon, for now, I'm creating the tools to allow users to create their characters. Interactions (including sexual) will come later down the line.

Thanks for your interest people! :)

MrStarBug

Mar 5, 2023
I played with the randomize settings. Any quick way to whip up a random character without messing with settings forever? I guess this gets into AI stuff. If we can lock in some things we want, but leave the system to scramble other stuff, that'd be neat. Like, say I want a mature, thick, Asian woman. Lock those values in, then just hit a button that randomizes all other things like butt size, breast size, breast shape, eye color, height, etc, you know?

Reactions: nasam
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes