Unity Lucid Lust [v0.1.2 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 9, 2020
thank you for the optimizing settings which allow me to enter the game! (But it's slow, but its okay!)
I have a code of my character works as my thankful to Developers and give a model to your guys!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Aahh interesting Hoping it grows bigger :D
Thank you! :giggle:

So, something to keep in mind.... Some folks have super-wide monitors, so even though I have a 1440p monitor I couldn't select all the options in the menu. Might be better to have it scrollable or something. Not very usable for me.
In the menus dropdown, you can click on Settings and then you have a slider for the UI Size. But I understand how it is not straightforward and will make an auto screen ratio detection in the future, thank you for your feedback! :)

Good to see that a linux version is planned. I'll check back, then. It didn't work through wine.
See you for v0.1! :D

makes my pc whine for some reason not sure how else to describe the noise
random unity games do this but not all but this one is really bad about it
RX 5700 XT
Ryzen 5 3600

all drivers up to date video updated today at 4am when i noticed the last windows update fucked over adrenalin again.
That's weird, could you tell me more about GPU/CPU usage in % when in Lucid Lust? Thank you :giggle:

Will there be futanari?
Yes, once both Males and Females are done, the third character style will be Futas! Stay tuned! :LOL:

thank you for the optimizing settings which allow me to enter the game! (But it's slow, but its okay!)
I have a code of my character works as my thankful to Developers and give a model to your guys!
I'm really happy you are now able to enjoy Lucid Lust!!! :D
Nice girl! I made a little screenshot of her so people know what the code will give them haha:
niceone.jpg
Don't hesitate to join , there is a channel dedicated to code sharing! :giggle:

that is so great(y)
Thanks a lot! <3

Thank you everyone for the nice words, support, and feedback!
I love most of you and the project wouldn't grow this fast without all the support I receive, so again, thank you!

I'm really hoping every Windows users are now able to run the game even on not-so-good laptops, in the future I will try to make two more graphics settings; a "lowest" for people to play on true science potatoes and an "overkill" for people wanting an i9+4090 benchmark haha.

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Is there any H scenes?
Not much for now since I'm focusing on one mode at a time. But you can penetrate the ass and the vagina of your girl with toys; this is purely for previsualization purposes, but I will still add more toys to the character creation in the near future.
Penetration (1).gif
Thanks a lot for your interest! :giggle:

Ugly random elves harem when? But I find one of them really cute for some reason haha
Also, know that you can enable "limitless" modes for each category (in the top left corner of each category window) to then get true monstrosities with the randomizer haha!
randomhorror.png randomhorror2.png
Have a good week everyone! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: nasam and Tomoushie

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
Usage, the attached is the adrenalin screen with the lucid lust in the background sitting on the main menu screen.

I tried to record the odd noise my tower was making but the longer it sat on the menu screen the louder the fans started to scream.

the temps etc drop off a lot once in the game but the odd whine is still present but i couldn't for the life of me get a good audio of it

the temps themselves is only sorta problematic as an amd gpu can safely get to 110 and only Dying Light Enhanced has ever pushed that most of my games top out at 90 or so and other than fan noise they dont make my crap "whine", only some unity games do that.

i did attempt a recording but it came out horrible, fan noise plus ac noise and my tower sitting in a bad position compared to everything else made starting the recoding and starting the game hard. its attached but you'll have to turn it way up to hear the whine sound over the noise of everything else. it sounds plain as day when i hear it sitting next to me but on the recording its very low.

sounds like a little whistle in the recording

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
It's very cool to have an alternative character creator which is easy to use and has very nice textures and physics, I am all in for it and very interested to see where that goes! Could be fun to create personal scenes with it in the future since I played with daz but it's hard to learn it, something that in contrast doesn't take too much time to learn would be a blessing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nasam

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
also Lucid Lust did you ever solve the flat chest shadow issue?!
Let's dance and sing together :D
hi no breast.png
(upcoming v0.0.9 screenshot)
This week-end I should be able to finalize v0.0.9 and upload it for supporters. It's going to be the biggest graphics update since v0.0.21, I will also come here and post a lot of pictures this week-end to show off my hard work haha! Can't wait to share what I'm currently creating with the world, I'm completely reworking the skin shader, and all I can say is: the skin is getting closer to true renders than ever before.

Usage, the attached is the adrenalin screen with the lucid lust in the background sitting on the main menu screen.

I tried to record the odd noise my tower was making but the longer it sat on the menu screen the louder the fans started to scream.

the temps etc drop off a lot once in the game but the odd whine is still present but i couldn't for the life of me get a good audio of it

the temps themselves is only sorta problematic as an amd gpu can safely get to 110 and only Dying Light Enhanced has ever pushed that most of my games top out at 90 or so and other than fan noise they dont make my crap "whine", only some unity games do that.

i did attempt a recording but it came out horrible, fan noise plus ac noise and my tower sitting in a bad position compared to everything else made starting the recoding and starting the game hard. its attached but you'll have to turn it way up to hear the whine sound over the noise of everything else. it sounds plain as day when i hear it sitting next to me but on the recording its very low.

sounds like a little whistle in the recording
It's very weird that you get a special sound with some Unity games, very suspicious haha.
Could you try a very early version and tell me if you get the same problem? (here is the ). Trying this very early version could help me reduce the probable causes; but as you said, your Adrenalin screen doesn't show anything bad.

Also, did you try to switch the game to low settings (gear icon on the main menu), and if yes, does it change anything to that weird sound? If it does, it could simply be coil whine.

It's very cool to have an alternative character creator which is easy to use and has very nice textures and physics, I am all in for it and very interested to see where that goes! Could be fun to create personal scenes with it in the future since I played with daz but it's hard to learn it, something that in contrast doesn't take too much time to learn would be a blessing.
So my goal fits you perfectly I see haha! Glad to see you like it! :giggle:

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
Let's dance and sing together :D
View attachment 2730362
(upcoming v0.0.9 screenshot)
This week-end I should be able to finalize v0.0.9 and upload it for supporters. It's going to be the biggest graphics update since v0.0.21, I will also come here and post a lot of pictures this week-end to show off my hard work haha! Can't wait to share what I'm currently creating with the world, I'm completely reworking the skin shader, and all I can say is: the skin is getting closer to true renders than ever before.

It's very weird that you get a special sound with some Unity games, very suspicious haha.
Could you try a very early version and tell me if you get the same problem? (here is the v0.0.3 link). Trying this very early version could help me reduce the probable causes; but as you said, your Adrenalin screen doesn't show anything bad.

Also, did you try to switch the game to low settings (gear icon on the main menu), and if yes, does it change anything to that weird sound? If it does, it could simply be coil whine.

So my goal fits you perfectly I see haha! Glad to see you like it! :giggle:
im honestly not to worried about it, it's only some unity games that make my pc whine. i only mentioned it originally hoping someone would reply and state what the problem is because nobody has ever replied.

a quick google search reveals a lot of info from ten years ago with people having the problem but there was never a legit fix, turn down graphics or replace the fans update drivers etc all of which ive done. (except replace fans, heat isnt the problem and they are already pushing a crap ton of air because my gpu uses an impeller fan which sucks balls so i over compensated on everything else)

ive played a lot of genshin impact, also coded in unity and have zero issues with it, or graveyard keeper but among us causes the whine.

at least you replied and for that, thanks

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
im honestly not to worried about it, it's only some unity games that make my pc whine. i only mentioned it originally hoping someone would reply and state what the problem is because nobody has ever replied.

a quick google search reveals a lot of info from ten years ago with people having the problem but there was never a legit fix, turn down graphics or replace the fans update drivers etc all of which ive done. (except replace fans, heat isnt the problem and they are already pushing a crap ton of air because my gpu uses an impeller fan which sucks balls so i over compensated on everything else)

ive played a lot of genshin impact, also coded in unity and have zero issues with it, or graveyard keeper but among us causes the whine.

at least you replied and for that, thanks
The reason your fixes didn't work is because it's the one thing you didn't do, it IS the fans. They whine when they go to max RPM, you can download MSI Afterburner or something similar to check your fan speeds and temperatures while gaming.
You'll notice your PC will automatically put the fans on max speeds when it feels the temperature is going to be hot soon, or if it is already hotter than the PC is comfortable with.
At max speed PC fans can be extremely loud. You can also try to examine if it's a specific fan, like your CPU fan, GPU fan, or just your case fans. Usually CPU fans tend to blast the hardest as it takes a good amount of power to cool them, but thankfully CPUs can be cooled pretty quickly thanks to things like AIOs or Heatsinks.
You can try to check by vision and ear. Or what I would do if you feel it's hard to gauge which fan makes the whine, would be to examine afterburners fan speeds while listening to the PC, see if a fan spikes then the whine starts.
Edit: I should mention, that games don't have control over your fan speed incase that was unknown to you, it's 100% controlled by your own PC, so if specific game engines make your PC whine, this is probably because they're simply more demanding.
Another thing you can do is try turning on a custom framerate cap for certain games, incase your PC is trying really hard to get way too much FPS, this is common in some games load screens where without a cap, the FPS can reach into 2000-3000fps, which means your PC is working full blast just to render a load screen or black screen.

TLDR:
It's most likely your CPU fan, but don't rule out your GPU fan(s) or your case fans. Check with MSI Afterburner (or a similar app) to see your speeds and temps.

I hope this was helpful.

Reactions: Lucid Lust

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi OP! Thank you for sharing your genius with us coomers

So I wanted to check in with you on what you're working on and what your plan is with this please?

• Thinking Face

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
v0.0.9 is out on AND !
New Options:
  • Skin Window: Added a custom Skin Filter Color
  • Eyes Window: Added Iris Style Slider
  • Eyes Window: Added Eyeball Style Slider
  • Eyes Window: Added Eyeball Color
  • Settings Window: Added a Camera Noise toggle
New Content:
  • Added 8 Teeth Styles (21 Total)
  • Added 16 Iris Styles (17 Total)
  • Added 1 Eyeball Style (2 Total)
  • Added 2 Eyeshadows (13 Total)
  • Added 13 Eyeshadows Colors
  • Added 4 Lipsticks (13 Total)
  • Added 22 Lipstick Colors
Graphics Improvements:
  • Skin shadows are drastically improved
  • Body and Clothes shadowing is now fully dynamic
  • Added Screen Space Ambient Occlusion toggle to the Graphics Settings
  • Added Anti-Aliasing options to the Graphics Settings
  • Lucid Girls' tongue now looks smooth
  • Haircut 13 is now more opaque
Quality of Life Improvements:
  • Added Large Screen Support
  • Expanded the UI size slider
  • Flat chest shadowing is fixed due to the fully dynamic shadows
  • Main Menu Changelog Window can now be opened with a button
  • Main Menu Changelog Window is now disabled by default
Bug fixed:
  • Breast Gravity Sliders UI Text now update on load
  • Sex Toys are now properly textured
Overall Progress:
  • Nail Polish toggle has been discarded

And here are some pictures for people to see the project's advancement! Have a great weekend everyone! :giggle:
customskincolor.png evlotuion.jpg newshadows3.png newshadows4.png v9skin.jpg

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
v0.0.9 is out on AND !
New Options:
  • Skin Window: Added a custom Skin Filter Color
  • Eyes Window: Added Iris Style Slider
  • Eyes Window: Added Eyeball Style Slider
  • Eyes Window: Added Eyeball Color
  • Settings Window: Added a Camera Noise toggle
New Content:
  • Added 8 Teeth Styles (21 Total)
  • Added 16 Iris Styles (17 Total)
  • Added 1 Eyeball Style (2 Total)
  • Added 2 Eyeshadows (13 Total)
  • Added 13 Eyeshadows Colors
  • Added 4 Lipsticks (13 Total)
  • Added 22 Lipstick Colors
Graphics Improvements:
  • Skin shadows are drastically improved
  • Body and Clothes shadowing is now fully dynamic
  • Added Screen Space Ambient Occlusion toggle to the Graphics Settings
  • Added Anti-Aliasing options to the Graphics Settings
  • Lucid Girls' tongue now looks smooth
  • Haircut 13 is now more opaque
Quality of Life Improvements:
  • Added Large Screen Support
  • Expanded the UI size slider
  • Flat chest shadowing is fixed due to the fully dynamic shadows
  • Main Menu Changelog Window can now be opened with a button
  • Main Menu Changelog Window is now disabled by default
Bug fixed:
  • Breast Gravity Sliders UI Text now update on load
  • Sex Toys are now properly textured
Overall Progress:
  • Nail Polish toggle has been discarded

And here are some pictures for people to see the project's advancement! Have a great weekend everyone! :giggle:
View attachment 2737725 View attachment 2737726 View attachment 2737727 View attachment 2737728 View attachment 2737729
Man that fully dynamic shadowing looks good! glad it finally solve the flat chest issue! Quick question I remember we brough it up when you first posted the game but couldnt remember if you said that tails and ears: Dog, cat, bunny, etc would be added in the scenario creator or is that being implemented in character creator only reason i ask is cuz i see elf ears. >.>

Okay now for my one complaint. Why are the arms frames and mesh not recognized by the hips frame and mesh? its driving me slightly mad when i want a more voluptuous woman but her hips eat her damn arms like her ass is a gelatinous cube!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi OP!

Sorry for not being specifc.

I meant to ask you what your plan is with this project. Meaning do you intend for it to be a character creator only or do you eventually plan to add sex or some interaction system maybe? I'm not asking for a precise road map of course, just for your vision for this project.

Thank you!

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
The reason your fixes didn't work is because it's the one thing you didn't do, it IS the fans. They whine when they go to max RPM, you can download MSI Afterburner or something similar to check your fan speeds and temperatures while gaming.
You'll notice your PC will automatically put the fans on max speeds when it feels the temperature is going to be hot soon, or if it is already hotter than the PC is comfortable with.
At max speed PC fans can be extremely loud. You can also try to examine if it's a specific fan, like your CPU fan, GPU fan, or just your case fans. Usually CPU fans tend to blast the hardest as it takes a good amount of power to cool them, but thankfully CPUs can be cooled pretty quickly thanks to things like AIOs or Heatsinks.
You can try to check by vision and ear. Or what I would do if you feel it's hard to gauge which fan makes the whine, would be to examine afterburners fan speeds while listening to the PC, see if a fan spikes then the whine starts.
Edit: I should mention, that games don't have control over your fan speed incase that was unknown to you, it's 100% controlled by your own PC, so if specific game engines make your PC whine, this is probably because they're simply more demanding.
Another thing you can do is try turning on a custom framerate cap for certain games, incase your PC is trying really hard to get way too much FPS, this is common in some games load screens where without a cap, the FPS can reach into 2000-3000fps, which means your PC is working full blast just to render a load screen or black screen.

TLDR:
It's most likely your CPU fan, but don't rule out your GPU fan(s) or your case fans. Check with MSI Afterburner (or a similar app) to see your speeds and temps.

I hope this was helpful.
It's NOT the fans, it's called coil whine. As I said, I did look it up.

Your biggest mistake is NOT READING WHAT I SAID, it only happens on certain games. Performance impact, as in graphics etc has had NO FUCKING IMPACT WHAT SO EVER.

graphics up, graphics down has made no difference, AAA quality programming or some dude in his garage has made no impact, running at 110c vs 65c has had NO FUCKING IMPACT.

there is no rhyme or reason for the coil whine, it just happens on certain games where as others it doesnt.

the ONLY difference is that the "free" version of unity tends to do it more often but not always

Reactions: Iluha

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hi everyone, I hope that your week was great! :giggle:

Shego.png
The more options I add and the more r34 characters will become way too easy to make haha. :LOL:

Man that fully dynamic shadowing looks good! glad it finally solve the flat chest issue! Quick question I remember we brough it up when you first posted the game but couldnt remember if you said that tails and ears: Dog, cat, bunny, etc would be added in the scenario creator or is that being implemented in character creator only reason i ask is cuz i see elf ears. >.>
Elf ears are simply a custom shape of the human ears, animal ears would be something else completely. But I will add those things in the Outfit Creator, don't worry! And if you want true anatomical animal elements (meaning they would get customized inside the creator itself and be animated and all), then you will be interested in voting for the Anthro characters for the v1.0 poll haha (see "What comes after v1.0?" spoiler below)! :giggle:

Okay now for my one complaint. Why are the arms frames and mesh not recognized by the hips frame and mesh? its driving me slightly mad when i want a more voluptuous woman but her hips eat her damn arms like her ass is a gelatinous cube!
That's because the Adaptative Animation System is still not there yet, it's still on the to-do list (see the "What are the upcoming features for the Lucid Girls Creator" spoiler below)! Once the AAS will be implemented, you will see your character's animations adapting to their shapes, it's going to be glorious haha! :giggle:

Hi OP!

Sorry for not being specifc.

I meant to ask you what your plan is with this project. Meaning do you intend for it to be a character creator only or do you eventually plan to add sex or some interaction system maybe? I'm not asking for a precise road map of course, just for your vision for this project.

Thank you!
Here are copy-paste of the game's FAQ (available on ), enjoy! :giggle:

dose anybody know other programs like this one
If I did, I wouldn't be making it haha. People talked about The Klub 17; it doesn't have the ease of use and the same goals as my project but is what seems to come closer to Lucid Lust. As a more straightforward game for scene/character creators, you have the excellent Honey Select (1&2), which is more asian/stylized versed but is really solid!
But again, none of them are going to deliver what Lucid Lust will become, but if what you are looking for is only creating custom girls/scenes then those seem to be great games/software! :giggle:

faceshadows.png faceshadows2.png faceshadows3.png

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you OP!

Incredible project and I'm happy it exists. I think it will be some kind of Studio NEO but with advanced creator and animations and graphics. (Am I correct?)

About the project, please let me know if you're planning on some localization and translation of texts. I can assist you in bringing the project to more languages if you want to bring it to more fans at this stage or in the future.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes