Unity Lucid Lust [v0.1.2 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Just wanted to say that from the first look and your vision this seems like a great idea. Hopefully you will find success with it and your work will be rewarded.
Thank you for the nice words!

can we import images and make model????
I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but Lucid Lust lets you import a picture to use as a reference and you can customize a 3D woman at the moment. There is no model exportation, but you can import/export codes to share your custom girl with other Lucid Lust users.

any explanation for why my anti virus goes nuts as soon as i export the game onto my drive.....?
If you downloaded the game from an official link, then your anti-virus is simply bad haha! :p

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I can't start the game. When i click to load the female , it just drop from the game
Game starts and female character creation loads.
But once loaded it freezes and a minute later the game crashes.
Apparently, some people have issues with the loading screen, some others have problems with the creator scene itself. 100% of early players didn't have any problems, that's always the issue with having too few testers. If anyone with a non-working build wants to send me a PM so we can work on fixing the issues, I'm all ears! :)

it could be both a video codec issue (for the loading part) and/or a dx12 taking over dx11 issue (for the scene part).
Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

looks awesome.
Love on you! :giggle:

Triada

Jan 4, 2021
I think the biggest problem right now is that 8gb ram is not enough to start the game. The only thing I left running was Task manager, the game took 5.448Gb and Task manager said it was 95% memory but I suspect the game hit the ceiling and my PC crashed. Had to restart it. Tested 2 times again with the same results

greenballoon

Dec 6, 2022
Hi everyone! :D
Lucid Lust v0.0.7 is now public and v0.0.8 is out on both and !

Here is the v0.0.7 changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So to sum up this public update:
- Ear piercings
- Environment Selection
- Body details
- Two more layers of Face details
- New hair physic
- A preview of the Outfit Creator
- A lot of new options
- QoL improvements

And here is what's new in v0.0.8 (available on both and )!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To sum up the supporter update:
- Tattoos system has been revamped
View attachment 2667041
- New interactive penetration system
View attachment 2667039
- Custom requests from supporters, including:
Heart-Shaped Nipples
View attachment 2667042
Those Marker Tattoos
View attachment 2667043
And even more content! :LOL:
View attachment 2667045

I hope you will like those new updates! :D
You show an "Anal Slut" marker tattoo, but is there a "Butt Slut" one as well? I find butt slut much more hotter than anal slut. A suggestion I have is to make a "WHORE" marker tattoo, but there's no actual O mark and it's styled on the butt so that the asshole is the O.

Reactions: shane420

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I think the biggest problem right now is that 8gb ram is not enough to start the game. The only thing I left running was Task manager, the game took 5.448Gb and Task manager said it was 95% memory but I suspect the game hit the ceiling and my PC crashed. Had to restart it. Tested 2 times again with the same results
Thanks a lot for the info, I will try to fix all those issues for the next version.

My game is crashing in the load menu too
After having clicked on the Female Creator?

You show an "Anal Slut" marker tattoo, but is there a "Butt Slut" one as well? I find butt slut much more hotter than anal slut. A suggestion I have is to make a "WHORE" marker tattoo, but there's no actual O mark and it's styled on the butt so that the asshole is the O.
Marker tattoos were added in v0.0.8, but yes I would love to make some more, thanks a lot for the ideas! I also got some other advice like "FREE USE", "FREE USE SLUT", "$1 HOLE", "III II" and things like that. If you have any other ideas for marker tattoos, don't hesitate! :giggle:

Because you can load the male only :)

Seriously, my game crash too, same step.
Do you also happen to have 8 GB of ram?

greenballoon

Dec 6, 2022
If you have any other ideas for marker tattoos, don't hesitate! :giggle:
Well, another suggestion I have, although this could be a legit tattoo made of "real" ink as well, is that you could make like, a ruler starting from the vagina and heading up the tummy, with lines to indicate each inch or centimeter that the dick could reach. I've seen some images that even have text next to certain lines, like 2 inches saying "are you in yet?" and 10 like "breed me!"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucid Lust

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
For me, the first versions required far fewer resources: I didn't touch a thing and it always booted without a problem, even with files on a SATA disk and other applications running (so a ram of less than 8GB) and a VRAM of no more than 10 GB.
If it helps, here's my configuration and the conditions under which booting normally takes place with version 0.07.
Program files on an SSD
RAM available: 9.5 GB (at least not below 8.5 GB)
Available VRAM: 11 GB
Video card : RTX 2060 12GB dedicated GPU and 8 GB shared GPU. Driver 31.01.15.3598
Ryzen 5 2600 CPU
16 GB RAM
Program settings :
2560x1440 144 HZ
FullScreen
VSync Off
Antialiasing 2x
Texture High
Texture filtering High
Shadow Quality : High (shadows are off anyway!)
Shadows Off
Soft particles off

Once Girl Creator has started, I can go back to the config and change Shadows qualituy to Ultra, Shadows to ON, Soft Particles to ON.

NB, when the program crashes, I can't even see the video card (RTX 2060) in the task manager, so there may also be a problem with this card.

In any case, even if it's getting harder to run the programme properly, it still looks as interesting as ever...
Keep the good work, man! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucid Lust

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I will TRY to do a Mac and a Linux version for v0.1 and if it works, I will make one for every big version (v0.2, v0.3, etc.), stay tuned! :)

It crush when i try to load
It crashes after a long loading screen
First of all, thanks a lot to all the people who tried (and often failed) this new public version.
Now, I have good news and bad news.

GOOD NEWS: I fixed bugs and optimized the game a LOT since this version, the next public version will be playable on most Windows PC! Even with 8GB RAM and medium GPU/CPU, it will work!

BAD NEWS: For now, the public version is non-optimized, and if you don't have at least 16GB of ram you shouldn't even download it to try. Thanks to everyone who tried this non-optimized version anyway, and I hope that you will try the new OPTIMIZED version when it comes out (in two to three weeks)! Thanks a lot for your interest in my project!

Sorry for not having optimized my project earlier, I feel bad thinking about all the interest I got and wasted, and I understand the frustration anyone could have due to this (putting time into something not working is never fun).

As a reference, v0.0.8 is 12GB while the new optimized version on Patreon (v0.0.81) is 2.6GB :oops: (yes, I REALLY didn't think about optimizing things early enough).

But I promise you that next time, everyone will be able to enjoy Lucid Lust haha! :D

For me, the first versions required far fewer resources: I didn't touch a thing and it always booted without a problem, even with files on a SATA disk and other applications running (so a ram of less than 8GB) and a VRAM of no more than 10 GB.
If it helps, here's my configuration and the conditions under which booting normally takes place with version 0.07.
Program files on an SSD
RAM available: 9.5 GB (at least not below 8.5 GB)
Available VRAM: 11 GB
Video card : RTX 2060 12GB dedicated GPU and 8 GB shared GPU. Driver 31.01.15.3598
Ryzen 5 2600 CPU
16 GB RAM
Program settings :
2560x1440 144 HZ
FullScreen
VSync Off
Antialiasing 2x
Texture High
Texture filtering High
Shadow Quality : High (shadows are off anyway!)
Shadows Off
Soft particles off

Once Girl Creator has started, I can go back to the config and change Shadows qualituy to Ultra, Shadows to ON, Soft Particles to ON.

NB, when the program crashes, I can't even see the video card (RTX 2060) in the task manager, so there may also be a problem with this card.

In any case, even if it's getting harder to run the programme properly, it still looks as interesting as ever...
Keep the good work, man! (y)
That's very interesting how you tried hard to play this unoptimized version of Lucid Lust, thanks a lot for your interest/dedication/implication it makes me very happy! :giggle:

From v0.0.81 onwards, you will not have this configuration menu anymore, all quality options being replaced by one quality level option, and each level will explain what it does. Limiting the graphics options let me optimize the software even more.

Here is a picture to show you the current state (v0.0.81) of the settings menu:
newsettings.png

Have an amazing weekend people! :giggle:

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes