Unity Lucid Lust [v0.1.2 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
What's going on with the menu tab. Cant' reach hair etc.
In version 0.0.3 (released publicly this Sunday), you will have a UI Scaler in the settings window.
In the meantime, you can simply set the game to a 16:9 ratio to not have any problem; also, non-16:9 aspect ratios will not be fully supported until later down the line. Thank you for your interest in my project! :)

There's a Pregnancy tag that you might want to add for the thread :)
This Sunday when I will update the OP for the 0.0.3 I will add this tag, thank you for the advice! :giggle:

I installed the game and when to open, it says UnityPlayer.dll is not found.. help plz. Thanks in advance View attachment 2556768 View attachment 2556768
In the .zip file there is a "UnityPlayer.dll", if it doesn't show once you extracted the archive, it could mean that you have something preventing this file to be extracted (or to stay once extracted). 99.9% of the time it simply means that the DLL file gets deleted or blocked by your antivirus software, you should disable your protection and/or allow that specific directory inside your firewall rules.

how to sex??????

Dear dev, please add some foot customization options (size, shape, toes size). Thanks.
I will see what I can do, but feet and hands might be a no-no for customization since they are fully rigged and will need so many functions for the scenario's animation system.

I'm going back to work on the project, as always, stay safe and keep getting a nice week people! :giggle:

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
It's not a game, it's a game maker, you can put in whatever you want, sex or not...
That said, belle abbesse (French-Algerian pun "ceci dit belle abbesse" ->"sidi bel abés" ), it's true that you can already get some damn sexy chicks! :p :love:
Hats off to the guy!

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Version 0.0.3 is now public! Here is the changelog for it if you ever need it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the v0.0.42 is out on !
Here is the changelog for v0.0.42.

Eyebrow; A slant slider (for angle)
Eyebrow2; Option for darker/more opaque eyebrows (they're quite faded).
I thought about you while making the new update haha, in version 0.0.42 eyebrows are now fully customizable (thickness, position, and rotation)!
Eyebrows.gif

And for people waiting until 0.0.42 comes out in Public in 10 days, here is a sneak peek of the new haircuts:
Haircuts.jpg

I love all the support and kind messages I get to have towards the project, which I think is growing strong thanks to you all! Thank you a lot again everyone! :giggle:

Naughtee

Oct 10, 2021
Forgot to nab the code before closing the game but here's my new girl.

Wanted to try for a natural, down to earth look.

Speaking of a natural, down to earth look, would you be able to add in a farmer's tan option? A natural tan would be nice too. Farmers tan is usually just the forearms and from the neck up. Natural tans happen while wearing more general clothing and don't have a sharp, defined edge to them. Just some ideas for variations sake.

I'll harp about it again because the squeaky wheel gets the grease, there should really be more body scale options.

Neck thickness, ribcage depth and width, shoulder size and width and even a global head size.

Of course the ass should have it's own section like the breasts and vag do. I understand the rigging technicalities and I ain't holding my breath for it but.... I will keep bringing it up.

All that said, how much more feedback are you looking for with this project? The overall scream from the void is for "more content" but I'm curious if there are any specific things you want more eyes to be looking out for? I feel like most things are on the "to do" list. Oh, that would be a good idea. Put a "To do" list on the front page to let everyone know what you're working on so we won't bring it back up. Add it along side a road map for folks who are just taking a curious peek.

Reactions: nasam and kjj308

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Would be cool if the system was smart enough that you could upload a photo of someone and it'll configure the face for you, haha. Not a feature request, I know that'll be a lot of coding and effort to make something like that work, just a pipe dream. :p

Oh, and uh, HOW TO SEX??? :ROFLMAO:

huththa

Aug 14, 2022
This is honestly really amazing. It has a much smaller file size than I was expecting and runs near perfectly on my pretty old laptop too. Keep up the good work! Also do you have an estimate about how long it'll take to get to the futa creator?

Edit: You seem to be planning on creating quite an ambitious game with a lot of systems. Would they be available separately as well? A

Last edited:

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hi! This week has been very difficult for me, my job took my soul away and I'm very tired haha. I still put all of my free time into the project, and I just posted version 0.0.5 on , which introduces fully customizable Pubic Hair!

Speaking of a natural, down to earth look, would you be able to add in a farmer's tan option? A natural tan would be nice too. Farmers tan is usually just the forearms and from the neck up. Natural tans happen while wearing more general clothing and don't have a sharp, defined edge to them. Just some ideas for variations sake.
Many more tans will come, and "gradient" tans are more than possible and will also come along. :giggle:

I'll harp about it again because the squeaky wheel gets the grease, there should really be more body scale options.

Neck thickness, ribcage depth and width, shoulder size and width and even a global head size.

Of course the ass should have it's own section like the breasts and vag do. I understand the rigging technicalities and I ain't holding my breath for it but.... I will keep bringing it up.
Sadly, all of those things will not be possible. The unified system of the project needs some reference points to work, for example, every orifice has to be at the same position on every character. I tried my best to take a maximum of feature requests but had to settle for what is best for the project in the long run. I'm working a lot on the upcoming animation and collision system and I can tell you that some values (I'm looking at you "Muscles") are already very hard to work with.

There is SO MUCH going on under the hood right now, from muscle contractions (that work animation-based) to clothes fitting any body shape (even the most ridiculous one) and compressing some parts of it (underwear are going to work as they do in real life for example), I can't wait for my work to flourish. That's also why I changed the Roadmap and will now fully work on the Outfit Creator for version 0.0.6, I'm a little bit tired of working on so many things that are not yet visible, and I want to share more of my work. Also, having custom outfits to load on your Lucid Girl should give some people a less limited view of the Project direction.

Sorry if all my sentences aren't clear, like I said, I'm very tired right now. :sleep:

All that said, how much more feedback are you looking for with this project? The overall scream from the void is for "more content" but I'm curious if there are any specific things you want more eyes to be looking out for? I feel like most things are on the "to do" list. Oh, that would be a good idea. Put a "To do" list on the front page to let everyone know what you're working on so we won't bring it back up. Add it along side a road map for folks who are just taking a curious peek.
For the Lucid Girl Creator, I will be more on a [bug report/QoL issue] kind of feedback from now on. I'm not against new ideas (like the Randomizer was a great idea) but the project really needs to move forward.

I'm trying my best to improve every part of the Creator, but I'm not improving the UI and the amount of options only, here is two little comparisons between 0.0.1 and 0.0.5 so you can better see the difference between the two.
1.png
2.png
The skin, the eyes, eyelashes, the hair, etc. I'm non-stop working on improving every shader and will still work on improving everything until totally satisfied with the look of it.

A Public to-do list/can't-do list is a great idea, thank you. I will try to do that in the next few days.

This is honestly really amazing. It has a much smaller file size than I was expecting and runs near perfectly on my pretty old laptop too. Keep up the good work! Also do you have an estimate about how long it'll take to get to the futa creator?

Edit: You seem to be planning on creating quite an ambitious game with a lot of systems. Would they be available separately as well? A
Glad to know it runs well for you!

For the Futa Creator, there is no time esimation. There is no time estimation for anything at the moment. I wanted to revamp the tattoo system for version 0.0.4, still didn't do it, and I'm now working on the Outfit Creator for 0.0.6, it can go so many ways that I just can't give any deadlines for anything. My only interest is for the project to grow and achieve all the set goals.

Have a nice weekend people! :giggle:

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Hi! This week has been very difficult for me, my job took my soul away and I'm very tired haha. I still put all of my free time into the project, and I just posted version 0.0.5 on , which introduces fully customizable Pubic Hair!

Sorry if all my sentences aren't clear, like I said, I'm very tired right now. :sleep:

Remember to take care of yourself first, self care is important! Burn out by overworking is one of the no1 causes of abandoned development. people will still be here if you need a couple days off.

moedor

Aug 17, 2018

Many more tans will come, and "gradient" tans are more than possible and will also come along. :giggle:

Sadly, all of those things will not be possible. The unified system of the project needs some reference points to work, for example, every orifice has to be at the same position on every character. I tried my best to take a maximum of feature requests but had to settle for what is best for the project in the long run. I'm working a lot on the upcoming animation and collision system and I can tell you that some values (I'm looking at you "Muscles") are already very hard to work with.

There is SO MUCH going on under the hood right now, from muscle contractions (that work animation-based) to clothes fitting any body shape (even the most ridiculous one) and compressing some parts of it (underwear are going to work as they do in real life for example), I can't wait for my work to flourish. That's also why I changed the Roadmap and will now fully work on the Outfit Creator for version 0.0.6, I'm a little bit tired of working on so many things that are not yet visible, and I want to share more of my work. Also, having custom outfits to load on your Lucid Girl should give some people a less limited view of the Project direction.

For the Lucid Girl Creator, I will be more on a [bug report/QoL issue] kind of feedback from now on. I'm not against new ideas (like the Randomizer was a great idea) but the project really needs to move forward.

I'm trying my best to improve every part of the Creator, but I'm not improving the UI and the amount of options only, here is two little comparisons between 0.0.1 and 0.0.5 so you can better see the difference between the two.
View attachment 2581599
View attachment 2581600
The skin, the eyes, eyelashes, the hair, etc. I'm non-stop working on improving every shader and will still work on improving everything until totally satisfied with the look of it.

A Public to-do list/can't-do list is a great idea, thank you. I will try to do that in the next few days.

Glad to know it runs well for you!

For the Futa Creator, there is no time esimation. There is no time estimation for anything at the moment. I wanted to revamp the tattoo system for version 0.0.4, still didn't do it, and I'm now working on the Outfit Creator for 0.0.6, it can go so many ways that I just can't give any deadlines for anything. My only interest is for the project to grow and achieve all the set goals.

Hey there, another suggestion for when you make the man creator: could you make it so the dick size bar has some RL values (in cm or inches) just like the body scale for the girls? For example: a range from 10 cm to 25 cm (that is as big as humanly possible, I think). Same thing for thickness. Also, when you scale the man's body, can you make it so the dick size is not affected by the overall scale?

Have a good week!

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
That's some impressive compression, 93%.

Edit: The game is currently not scaling properly on custom resolutions.

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hi everyone!
0.0.42 will be the first version to not go public.
There was a big graphic bug + bad values input for the new eyebrows system; making 0.0.42 the only version where character's codes wouldn't port properly to other versions.

0.0.5 however will be released Tuesday (from 0.0.3 to 0.0.5 there are 70+ new options).
Until Tuesday, I will keep working hard on both the next version (should be 0.0.5X) and a trailer. Thanks a lot for all your nice messages and your interest! :giggle:

You as well, you can only work on one thing at a time.

You're doing great in my opinion.
Remember to take care of yourself first, self care is important! Burn out by overworking is one of the no1 causes of abandoned development. people will still be here if you need a couple days off.
Thanks a very lot to both of you :giggle:

Hey there, another suggestion for when you make the man creator: could you make it so the dick size bar has some RL values (in cm or inches) just like the body scale for the girls? For example: a range from 10 cm to 25 cm (that is as big as humanly possible, I think). Same thing for thickness. Also, when you scale the man's body, can you make it so the dick size is not affected by the overall scale?

Have a good week!
Real values for the dick are a sure thing! Also, I'm working on it in a very special way and will certainly make a world-first with how the dick will be customizable (unless there is a game I missed somewhere). In addition to everything else (size, thickness, shape, appearance, circumcised or not, etc.) you will be able to customize both the flaccid and the erect state of the dick.
Making it possible to have very precise customization.

For the calking of the body, it would go in pairs with the penis. But with big ranges, you will still be able to maintain a 25cm penis even on the smallest man possible. Penis size values (in cm and inches) will scale with the body value, meaning that the penis UI will always show the true dick size.

Have a good week too! :)

That's some impressive compression, 93%.

Edit: The game is currently not scaling properly on custom resolutions.
For now, a 16:9 resolution is highly recommended, yes. :giggle:

ZL1

Feb 9, 2018
Real values for the dick are a sure thing! Also, I'm working on it in a very special way and will certainly make a world-first with how the dick will be customizable (unless there is a game I missed somewhere). In addition to everything else (size, thickness, shape, appearance, circumcised or not, etc.) you will be able to customize both the flaccid and the erect state of the dick.
Making it possible to have very precise customization.

For the calking of the body, it would go in pairs with the penis. But with big ranges, you will still be able to maintain a 25cm penis even on the smallest man possible. Penis size values (in cm and inches) will scale with the body value, meaning that the penis UI will always show the true dick size.
An X-ray system showing how the dick would look inside the girl would be fantastic as well. Looking forwards to what this project will become.

Reactions: ilmarcione

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hey people, hope your week is starting great!
Lucid Lust v0.0.5 is now public and v0.0.55 is out on !

So, what's new in 0.0.5 you may ask? I will try my best to sum it up in this post! :giggle:

There is a new window called "Scenario Sliders"!
In this new window, I will add more and more functions that you will have in scenario mode.
In the near future, this will let you preview your character with wet skin or with bruises for example. :whistle:

There is a new window called "Randomizer"!
From the idea of dekaktride, I made a Randomizer window where you can set the amount values for each zone before clicking on "Randomize", this way you can use it to get "close" characters (like in the Dark Souls Serie) or true monsters (Oblivion style). I LOVE the Randomizer and can't make any girl without using it now, I hope you will love it too! :giggle:

There are now 38 Eyebrows styles, and you can precisely adjust their positions, rotations, colors and thickness!
It's way better than ever before and I hope that this new eyebrows system will please everyone! You can also customize the eyelashes color now! :D

Your can finaly put some pubic hair on your girls!
And like everything else, it's highly customizable with style, color, and thickness!

And of course, many many new options (haircuts, nipples, makeup, etc.)!

I also made a little trailer for this version, since I made it to be SFW I couldn't show everything but as a 0.0.5 trailer I think it's good enough for now haha!

And here is what new in v0.0.55 (available on )!

And here are some pictures made in 0.0.55!
Expressions.png Eye colors.png Face Details.gif Haircuts.png Makeup and Face Details.png witch.png

ENJOY! :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes