Unity Lucid Lust [v0.1.2 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
I feel like this space (sex scenario editors) is already over saturated. Is there anything unique that you plan to do that hasn't already been done by established products like Virt-a-Mate, The Klub 17 and Studio Editors in Illusion Games (HS2, Koikatsu, etc.)?

Somewhat related to the question above what features would you consider to be necessary for your minimum viable product (MVP)?

Jun 4, 2019
I feel like this space (sex scenario editors) is already over saturated. Is there anything unique that you plan to do that hasn't already been done by established products like Virt-a-Mate, The Klub 17 and Studio Editors in Illusion Games (HS2, Koikatsu, etc.)?

Somewhat related to the question above what features would you consider to be necessary for your minimum viable product (MVP)?
Yeah, they kinda have the same idea... Yet they're quite different, don't you think?
What's the point of making another Ren'Py visual novel if there are already thousands of them?
Same idea, but they all have to offer something different. Some people might not be fans of anime, or old jankyness of klub 17... Or just junkyness of VaM, so something like this can be just the cup of tea for them.

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Nice! What do you got planned for the next release?
I'm currently working on the piercings system, and I'm also thinking about a way to let people customize the skin even more than just the tan. Maybe doing something like the "face details" but for the entire body.

For those inquiries, I invite you to read my answer about Klub17 on page 7 of this thread, here is the quote:

[...]
It might be my fault, maybe I didn't make my goal clear enough (despite having tried my best, numerous times haha). Do you know the game "The Movies"? It was a great game but it was lacking freedom, but it was very user-friendly. I thought about that game while working on the scenario creation part the other day. I will come up with examples this time.

Example 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Example 2
Example 3

Also, I would like to say that comparing my project which emphasizes easy and playful access to an old game that needs two installations + mods to work is quite a stretch. It would be like comparing vanilla Sims to Modded Skyrim. Lucid Lust is all about being easy and user-friendly while offering as much customization and freedom as possible.
[...]
I hope it's making things clearer for you! I still didn't find the time to make a better description of the project to reflect better my motives, but happily, there are people out there taking their time to learn about it haha.

I don't want to make an MVP, like I already said numerous times, I want to make things right by building the entire software step by step (hence the established roadmap). It will be one module created after another until we reach v1.0 (and sometimes two at the same time maximum, like the upcoming outfit creator for v0.0.6 which is going to be developed along with the current girl creator).
So you will have what comes before the v1.0, and what comes after, simple as that! In the meantime, I'm doing my best so that whatever you create in those early versions is 100% compatible with the end product. Girls you made in v0.0.5 will be able to be actors in v1.0.

Is there any chance of this being on Android
No, not a chance in the world.
Unless making a specific version for Android/iOS is what the community asks for once the v1.0 is out, for now it's completely out of the equation.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
The only option is "Lucid Girl Creator" and it crashes the game.
Yes.
It seems that it takes more and more resources to get the system to work: I had to stop several programs, including a video under VLC, to get it to start properly.
I didn't have this problem before

Naughtee

Oct 10, 2021
If you had finished watching the video, you could answer your own question.
I was wondering what the actual next step was rather than the overall road map. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

I'm currently working on the piercings system, and I'm also thinking about a way to let people customize the skin even more than just the tan. Maybe doing something like the "face details" but for the entire body.
ooo, interesting. stuff like moles and maybe some sort of Vitiligo representation? I do like the addition of body blemishes to help make more interesting characters. And I love piercings. The more the merrier. I've a weakness for the punk aesthetic.

Reactions: nasam

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
The thread promotion (to be seen in LATEST UPDATES) has been rejected because it was seen as a "Minor update", while I updated from 0.0.3 to 0.0.5 with 70+ new options. I'm a little bit sad and affected by this decision to be quite honest with you. :(

The only option is "Lucid Girl Creator" and it crashes the game.
Can I know your configuration? Thank you!

Yes.
It seems that it takes more and more resources to get the system to work: I had to stop several programs, including a video under VLC, to get it to start properly.
I didn't have this problem before
Are you only talking about the load, when you click to launch the LG creator?
Since I didn't even think the load could cause a problem (my PC loads the scene in less than a second), I made it load in a single frame, meaning the game will freeze for the loading time before opening the scene.
I'm going to make it better don't worry, for the very next version (which should be 0.0.6) I will make a loading screen! With a progress bar and everything, thank you a lot for your feedback!

ooo, interesting. stuff like moles and maybe some sort of Vitiligo representation? I do like the addition of body blemishes to help make more interesting characters. And I love piercings. The more the merrier. I've a weakness for the punk aesthetic.
Moles, stretch marks, blemishes, you name it! Vitiligo in the other hand would be a skin in itself, not a detail.
I LOVE piercings too haha, that's why I can't wait to have the system in place! To start with, it will only be for the ears, then other piercings will come along later!

On another note, a very talented player made and shared this Girl's code on :
Ana_De_Armas.png
It made my day haha. Can't wait to see more creations from all of you!
Also, don't hesitate to share Lucid Lust any way you can! Visibility is important for the project, thank you! :)

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Are you only talking about the load, when you click to launch the LG creator?
Since I didn't even think the load could cause a problem (my PC loads the scene in less than a second), I made it load in a single frame, meaning the game will freeze for the loading time before opening the scene.
I'm going to make it better don't worry, for the very next version (which should be 0.0.6) I will make a loading screen! With a progress bar and everything, thank you a lot for your feedback!
The files are on an old SATA 6 (with another 1.5TB free). The menu appears in about 15 seconds. But, after clicking on Girl Creator you have to wait at least 2 minutes (compared to just 1 minute on the previous version)
And, apparently, you need between 6 and 8GB of RAM. My video card has 12GB
I will test on an SSD

But, well, if everything worked on the first try, it wouldn't be as much fun, would it?

Keep the good work

Reactions: nasam

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
The files are on an old SATA 6 (with another 1.5TB free). The menu appears in about 15 seconds. But, after clicking on Girl Creator you have to wait at least 2 minutes (compared to just 1 minute on the previous version)
And, apparently, you need between 6 and 8GB of RAM. My video card has 12GB
I will test on an SSD

But, well, if everything worked on the first try, it wouldn't be as much fun, would it?

Keep the good work

SATA HDDrives are still a thing??! @_@

Last edited:

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Yes, when you've had the same files for over 20 years and all you have to do is connect an old HD to the new PC.
I've got about 10 TB on my HD! I can't afford 10TB in SSD!
Just as I still prefer to have a DVD drive. Cause most of my clients back up to DVD (which is cheaper and more reliable than USB). Sometimes I even need a streamer.
The SSD or M2 is mainly just for the OS.
Microcomputing has been around for over 40 years (or even longer if you're working with UNIX or a derived) and there's no point in reinventing the wheel or the fire every year.
When SSDs or M2s are priced at €10 per TB, then...
There are people for whom computing is a job for the masses, not a game ...
For me, gaming is just an accessory. And I don't think I'm the only one.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Yes, when you've had the same files for over 20 years and all you have to do is connect an old HD to the new PC.
I've got about 10 TB on my HD! I can't afford 10TB in SSD!
Just as I still prefer to have a DVD drive. Cause most of my clients back up to DVD (which is cheaper and more reliable than USB). Sometimes I even need a streamer.
The SSD or M2 is mainly just for the OS.
Microcomputing has been around for over 40 years (or even longer if you're working with UNIX or a derived) and there's no point in reinventing the wheel or the fire every year.
When SSDs or M2s are priced at €10 per TB, then...
There are people for whom computing is a job for the masses, not a game ...

Been using SSD since 2006-2007 havent really looked back since lol and thats fair 10TB SSD backup is bit pricey could split over five 2tb drives an save a lil money or three 4TB drives XD

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Why wouldn't they be? I have over 15tb of storage in my PC. I'd be broke if all of that was SSD, lol. Also, HDDs also have the benefit of giving you some warning that it's about to fail, giving you time to backup the data while with a SSD, it's just there one day and gone the other. For really important files, like my photos, I have one HDD that I use as a backup, while things that need to load quickly, like games, are on a SSD, and if they get lost due to the SSD failing, no biggie, just redownload and reinstall them on a new drive. So besides how much cheaper they are per tb, they do have their benefits.

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hi everyone! :D
Lucid Lust v0.0.7 is now public and v0.0.8 is out on both and !

Here is the v0.0.7 changelog:

So to sum up this public update:
- Ear piercings
- Environment Selection
- Body details
- Two more layers of Face details
- New hair physic
- A preview of the Outfit Creator
- A lot of new options
- QoL improvements

And here is what's new in v0.0.8 (available on both and )!

To sum up the supporter update:
- Tattoos system has been revamped
Tattoos.gif
- New interactive penetration system
Penetration (1).gif
- Custom requests from supporters, including:
Heart-Shaped Nipples
heartshapednipples sizes.png
Those Marker Tattoos
Custom Tattoos.png
And even more content! :LOL:
Q.png

I hope you will like those new updates! :D

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LucidLust-0.0.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Thresher2020

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
for some people is not easy to customize and scenery and it's even worst with their beauty MC. Why not devs add some "scenery most voted in patreon" and the same with the MC. Some people don't have enough patience but they could have some money but forget about them..

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes