Unity Lucid Lust [v0.1.2 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
yeah, well, all's fine ...I just need to talk with some ai gptchat to make me nice scenario....
playing this "game" is such a hard work!

• Angry
Reactions: nasam

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
This will not be made possible (anyway by me), since this would be a contract breach between me and Daz. The main goal of the project is to become an all-in-one solution (characters, dialogues, audio system, outfits, etc.) for people to make stories. There will also be a dedicated 2D render mode, but nothing to export 3D models.

This is a very old outfit, it's just a placeholder. Since I did this outfit, many things have changed, there are now body-deforming shapes for poses, thus why certain poses will make the outfit clip; future clothes and outfits will follow the animation shapes better.
Thanks a lot for your interest and feedback! :)

Thanks you! They have evolved a lot since the start of the project, and will only get better haha! ♥

Kindness and intelligence. There is an obvious lack haha! ;)

So with all this extra time you have to work on it can we get some lactation content ;) ^~^

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
My PC have 10 years and it has any LAGS with Lucid Lust. I could creat my 194cm thick female MC. Perhaps that people should upload what kind of hardware they have...

in my case: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 16.0 GB, Windows 64 bits

Reactions: Lucid Lust

AHonisch

Nov 26, 2023
ok, than my replay
My Pc has 2 years and
Windows 10 pro 64 Bit , AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, 3,6 GHz, 32 GB Ram, NVidia GeForce RTX 2060
I have no LAGS

Reactions: nasam

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I... I just made a working MacOS version. You read that right, v0.1.3 will FINALLY come to MacOS!!! :LOL:
If you read this and want the v0.1.2 Public for MacOS, just send me a private message and I will send you the link!

well another game that wont work on my laptop
Doesn't work for me either. Lags badly.
Don't hesitate to send me a Private Message with your setup, I'm always glad to know those things haha!
Also, don't forget to update your drivers + check the resolution of the game (I had people contacting me for "big lags" but the game was launching in 4K haha)! You can also lower the graphics settings of course.

My PC have 10 years and it has any LAGS with Lucid Lust. I could creat my 194cm thick female MC. Perhaps that people should upload what kind of hardware they have...

in my case: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 16.0 GB, Windows 64 bits
No GPU? Haha; anyway, thank you for the nice feedback, it's reassuring to know that some people can make the game run on older setups haha; I'm doing my best to have something both realistic and optimized, and it's not always easy!

ok, than my replay
My Pc has 2 years and
Windows 10 pro 64 Bit , AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, 3,6 GHz, 32 GB Ram, NVidia GeForce RTX 2060
I have no LAGS
In addition to my own computer, I also test my builds on both an old AMD computer (Vega 56) and an old Nvidia computer (GTX 1080) to make sure that my game works on them; but I understand when people with laptops or even older/lower computers than those can't process it.

I love you all ♥

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hey, now full-time indie dev reporting in haha!

Can't wait haha!

Lucid Lust also to follow up my lactation request :p when are we going to be getting anthro tails, horns, and ears?
Those will all arrive but aren't a priority at all at the moment haha. I spent 6 days out of the last 7 working on the Scenario Creator. I'm developing it alongside the characters' creators now (because I want to code and not only make textures & models every day of my life haha).
But yes, it will come, as fast as a full-time solo dev like me can make them come haha.

Lucid Lust What is the difference between the public and the subscribed/private/what-ever?
Scenario Preview + Male Creator are Supporter only; and until v1.0 comes out, there is a big chance it stays that way.
The public version is the full current and up-to-date Lucid Girl Creator, this way everyone can see/play/create/share their girls. But other upcoming modes (outfit creator, play-a-scenario, etc.), especially while in the beta/alpha stages, are for supporters. Also, I don't plan on making supporters-only options for the Lucid Girl Creator, it will always be publicly available.

TL;DR: Lucid Girl Creator is for everyone, everything else is for supporters (for now it's not much, but I'm working 70-80 hours a week to make sure it becomes way way more haha)!

But for now, the Scenario Preview is VERY barebones, it's the start of it.
First step: Creating the camera system and its respective UI.
I am currently cooking for v0.1.3, and I present to you...
The Lucid Camera™
context menu.png Lucid.png (yes, the 3D camera gives real-time optimized video feedback haha)
I'm targeting a mix between 3D UI and 2D UI, all in a full black-and-white theme, hoping that it's neutral enough to fit any kind of genre people would want to work on haha. I also want the entire thing to feel good, like when you launch good software and everything feels right in its place. From dynamic outlines and contextual menus to full controls management (both creator controls & your player one), I hope this will give creators out there a great time. Can't wait to share new systems with my incredible supporters haha! :love:

In case it wasn't clear, the camera, of course, doesn't have any physics to it, it's a visual representation of the player camera. Which gives funny things if you need to film the interior of a character's body for example haha.
cameramouth.png
For each step, you will be able to change any camera parameter, FOV, filters, saturation, contrast, effects, etc. Everything!

Thank you, everyone, for your interest, and thanks a lot again and again to everyone supporting me financially, you're a true blessing. I never thought I would go from ~70 to 100+ patrons with only one update, it rocked my world. I'm fully focused on this project and just can't wait for it to grow day after day, THANK YOU! :D

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Lucid Lust I got around to test the public version and is very impressed. Will try the subscriber version sometime soon (just subscribed). But I do have two questions, if you have time and don't mind :) ?

First question: Is this is built around Gen8 or characters? If so, would it be possible to add more morphs, based on that in the future? Secondly, will custom skin textures (Diff, Spec, Gloss and Normal/Bump) be a thing in the future or will it be handled in-system only? Thanks in advance! (Edit due to dumb-brain moment)

Last edited:

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Am I missing something, being dumb or is the level of control of the camera only light circles in the same spot? Yes, have pressed C for camera control, but nothing works (keys, mouse movements, wheel...)

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Lucid Lust I got around to test the public version and is very impressed. Will try the subscriber version sometime soon (just subscribed). But I do have two questions, if you have time and don't mind :) ?

First question: Is this is built around Gen8 or characters? If so, would it be possible to add more morphs, based on that in the future?
Yes, I've purchased Gen8 characters along with their respective interactive licenses (I like to say it, cause I've already been insulted of asset thief in the past by people not understanding what an asset is).
The bad news now is that I didn't just use them as they were, the models have been completely customized to fit my needs (including custom skeleton and UV maps), so there will certainly not be a plug-and-play method BUT when mod support will arrive, I will make sure to make a Creation Kit for this kind of need (but this will be after v1.0).

Lucid LustSecondly, will custom skin textures (Diff, Spec, Gloss and Normal/Bump) be a thing in the future or will it be handled in-system only? Thanks in advance! (Edit due to dumb-brain moment)
As I just said, Full Mod Support is on the list for after v1.0, you can find the list on but here it is so you can have easy access to it haha:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the answer is: YES. Yes to everything that will empower creators even more! I'm all for freedom haha.

Am I missing something, being dumb or is the level of control of the camera only light circles in the same spot? Yes, have pressed C for camera control, but nothing works (keys, mouse movements, wheel...)
Scenario Preview doesn't have free movement for now. What you get by pressing C is a very small preview of what you will be able to offer your scenario's players, meaning that you will be able to allow your players to turn their heads for a defined amount (from a fix 0 to a full 360°); this system is already done and implemented for the next version (and I find it glorious haha)! In fact, I've completed today the full Scenario Creator camera controls; with custom position + rotation + 18 customizable values and a lot of options (including player input speed and directions)!
I just need to add more options (like custom filters and things like that), and the system will be good to go in v.1.3 haha!

Also, don't hesitate to join , I'm there every day! I also update a devlog channel with my daily activity to be fully transparent with the community about what I'm working on! :LOL:
There is also a request channel for supporters, and everyone is friendly haha! Have a nice week! :D

pard0n

Sep 20, 2023
Hey, now full-time indie dev reporting in haha!
Grats!
I've never worked in the gaming industry, I didn't even work on frontends, and my art skill is on the level aka 5-year-old kid, but I have many years of experience in programming backend systems, at the moment Chief Engineer working for a bank from the world's third largest. And I envy you a little, it's something completely different than working in a corpo.
It's brave what you have done so far, you invested your time in this project. Congratulations and I wish you good luck!

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Yesterday I published version 0.2 (supporters only) on both and !

Here is the update note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here are 4 little v0.2 in-game screenshots to show you the project in action!

animationselection3.png
moodybts.png
moody.png
lightslights.png

I hope that you like what you see! I'm currently working on a fully dynamic and customizable environment for the Scenario Creator, and I will add a TON of options to everything haha!

Grats!
I've never worked in the gaming industry, I didn't even work on frontends, and my art skill is on the level aka 5-year-old kid, but I have many years of experience in programming backend systems, at the moment Chief Engineer working for a bank from the world's third largest. And I envy you a little, it's something completely different than working in a corpo.
It's brave what you have done so far, you invested your time in this project. Congratulations and I wish you good luck!
Thanks a lot for the nice words! ♥

I hope you are all doing well, I wish you all a great week! :D

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes