Unity Lucid Lust [v0.3.4 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Rtoogoos

Sep 25, 2019
What is the interval between the release of a function only for support players and for everyone else? I have literally zero ways to support you financially, but I would like to see the full version someday.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucid Lust

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I was going to try this out but stuffed if I can find a linux version anywhere. (I know there was a 0.2.2 version but can't find a download.)

Good luck with your development.
I sent you a PM! Also, if anyone else is interested in helping me with the creation of a Linux version, don't hesitate to contact me!

What is the interval between the release of a function only for support players and for everyone else? I have literally zero ways to support you financially, but I would like to see the full version someday.
Girl Creator and the v1.0 Scenario Player are what is always going to be free for everyone. If you want to access other current and upcoming creation tools (Male Creator, Scenario Creator, Futa Creator, Outfit Creator, etc.) you will need to be a supporter. If you aren't looking for the Scenario Creator but only want to play community scenarios, Public v1.0 Scenario Player will be 100% free, do not worry!

But if you are looking at creating stories or renders with Lucid Lust without supporting its development, the best thing to do would be to wait for the v1.0 and make a one-time donation to get unlimited access to it. In Lucid Lust v1.0, every creator will be at least v1.0 too, and everything you create on v1.0 creators will be playable even on Lucid Lust v7.0 haha.

For example, girls from the current version (v0.3.4) are now v1.0, meaning that the girl codes you generate from the current version will work with any future versions. So you can already prepare and finalize the girls of your dream to be used in the future without taking the risk of breaking changes, YAY! :D

Thank you for your interest in my project! ♥

Capture d’écran (183).png

OnlyTomatillo

Apr 11, 2023
I hope that when you do get to adding "fluids" it looks right. A lot of games have very detailed character models, etc. but then the cum looks horrible. The puddles look interesting though, wondering if that system could be implemented for that.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lucid Lust

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I hope that when you do get to adding "fluids" it looks right. A lot of games have very detailed character models, etc. but then the cum looks horrible. The puddles look interesting though, wondering if that system could be implemented for that.
From characters' eyelashes to how pieces of furniture reflect lights, I hope you can see that I'm doing my best to deliver something carefully crafted, nothing is left to luck. Everything will be up to that standard! The cum will look great! :cool:

Is there any way to download presets? I'm kinda horrible at character customization
On , there is a "lucid girl code" channel where you can take and share lucid girls' codes!
Here is the latest girl I made for the new game banner, I find her cute, tell me what you think haha!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pale.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: GoblinLover01

MMSynner

Mar 18, 2020
I gotta admit, tried out the free version and I really liked it. It's like a really good mix of Honey Select and Daz3D, and simpler to use than Virt-a-mate.
I really appreciate the reference photo implementation and the side/front profile angles too. Def gonna keep playing around with this.

edit: Having trouble figuring out the whole "posing" mechanics. Early in development and all but I can see the potential and honestly kinda excited.

Last edited:
Reactions: nasam

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
So let me get this straight for free version is this just a character creator?
Yes, a girl creator to be precise. But girls you create from this version can be used in future versions, including character swapping another character from a scenario (something you will be able to do even as a free player).
What will always be free are the girl creator and the scenario player. I will certainly add the futa creator to the free tier too when it will be done, since futas will share most girls' features, so it will not make the public version much more heavier haha.

Right now, supporting the project financially simply makes me able to work on it full-time! It also adds your name/username to the credits and you can request custom stuff to be made and implemented in the game (custom tattoos, makeup, pose, etc.)!

This F95 update alone is responsible for more than 20 new patrons! I can't thank this site enough for its awesome exposure, and I can't express how much I am happy to have such great support from so many people, I love you guys! ♥

Anyone else having a problem of absolutely zero text showing up?
I've never ever heard about this kind of problem, from 0.0.1 to today! Could you send me a screenshot (here or in private as you like)? It seems crazy!

I gotta admit, tried out the free version and I really liked it. It's like a really good mix of Honey Select and Daz3D, and simpler to use than Virt-a-mate.
I really appreciate the reference photo implementation and the side/front profile angles too. Def gonna keep playing around with this.

edit: Having trouble figuring out the whole "posing" mechanics. Early in development and all but I can see the potential and honestly kinda excited.
Hey! I woke up and saw your nice screenshots on Discord, and here I read a nice comment from you haha! First of all, thanks for your amazing support! :love:

The entire project is done with simplicity of use in mind BUT new features, when implemented, like the current custom pose editor, need some feedback/work to become fuser friendly haha. This is the first custom pose iteration, the next one will be way more understandable/readable; I'm going to make sure of this! :coffee:

I'm really glad you like the project as of its v0.3.4 version, and can't wait to make and share more features with you all! ♥

Now imagine if it appealed to a wider audience of degenerates by adding futas.
Futas are on the roadmap, don't worry, but males aren't done yet and people voted for the Scenario Creator to be the priority. I will make sure to include futas in the next Supporter poll to see what the community wants! Thanks for your input! :D

I feel offended.
If you get offended by the "degenerate" part, then you should stay tuned and get excited for the "adding futas is on the roadmap" part haha! :cool:

On another note, here are two process screenshots from the new trailer:
Capture d’écran (181).png Capture d’écran (182).png

My posts feel empty when I don't post images hahaha. Have a great day everyone!!! ♥

Rtoogoos

Sep 25, 2019
I sent you a PM! Also, if anyone else is interested in helping me with the creation of a Linux version, don't hesitate to contact me!

Girl Creator and the v1.0 Scenario Player are what is always going to be free for everyone. If you want to access other current and upcoming creation tools (Male Creator, Scenario Creator, Futa Creator, Outfit Creator, etc.) you will need to be a supporter. If you aren't looking for the Scenario Creator but only want to play community scenarios, Public v1.0 Scenario Player will be 100% free, do not worry!

But if you are looking at creating stories or renders with Lucid Lust without supporting its development, the best thing to do would be to wait for the v1.0 and make a one-time donation to get unlimited access to it. In Lucid Lust v1.0, every creator will be at least v1.0 too, and everything you create on v1.0 creators will be playable even on Lucid Lust v7.0 haha.

For example, girls from the current version (v0.3.4) are now v1.0, meaning that the girl codes you generate from the current version will work with any future versions. So you can already prepare and finalize the girls of your dream to be used in the future without taking the risk of breaking changes, YAY! :D

Thank you for your interest in my project! ♥

View attachment 3818458
Will there be a release on steam? This is now my only way to pay for a foreign game project.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
If you can manage a way to do tongue scenes (eating pussy / ass) better than the horrible shit that comes from HS/Koitatsu/etc., that would be a giant leap forward.

Pewpew59321

Jul 16, 2022
Game shows potential, the face sliders are great and I feel I had a lot of liberty to make what I wanted although I think the body sliders need a ton of work, no shoulder width, muscle definition being independent from muscle mass, sliders for the linea alba, foot size, hand size, finger size, nail length, nail shape, breast angle, thigh distance and gap just to name a few.
If you want to make a game mainly focused on character creation I believe the more you can change the better.
Still good job and hope everything goes to plan.

jtrj

Mar 18, 2020
Capture d’écran 2024-07-11 221245.png

When i load the lucid girl creator, this happen and i keep delete the file and re extract it to see if it's gone but it's still the same. How do I solve this ?
It didnt happen in the other versions.

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Will there be a release on steam? This is now my only way to pay for a foreign game project.
This is not planned at all sorry! I hope future public builds will still satisfy you!
Also, what is your country if you don't mind me asking?

If you can manage a way to do tongue scenes (eating pussy / ass) better than the horrible shit that comes from HS/Koitatsu/etc., that would be a giant leap forward.
It's funny that you talk about this because someone posted screenshots he made in v0.3.4 on Discord with pretty much this idea haha
haha.jpg

Also, way more options and controls will come, along with tongue control, saliva simulation, etc. It's going to be great! ♥
Also, anuses are already rigged and dynamic, you can test that on the public version with the dildos in the Scenario Sliders category!

How do i use the scenario player?
Scenario Player is not there for now! Scenario Player v0.1 will be available for supporters between v0.5 and v0.6; Scenario Player v1.0 will be available for everyone on Lucid Lust v1.0 (I hope in 2025, all fingers crossed)!

Game shows potential, the face sliders are great and I feel I had a lot of liberty to make what I wanted although I think the body sliders need a ton of work, no shoulder width, muscle definition being independent from muscle mass, sliders for the linea alba, foot size, hand size, finger size, nail length, nail shape, breast angle, thigh distance and gap just to name a few.
If you want to make a game mainly focused on character creation I believe the more you can change the better.
Still good job and hope everything goes to plan.
I understand all your remarks, and I already got most of them in the past. But I don't "mainly" focus the project on character creation, the entire project focuses on making the best and easiest way to create and share complete playable stories.

Some of your points for the body are simply hard decisions I had to make; just so people remember, there is an entire dynamic body that follows its 3D representation and can be slapped/pushed around, penetrated, collided, etc. Things were possible, things weren't and I made some lists from your message so I can show you:

Already there
breast angle -> There are a LOT of breast customization sliders, and you should be able to make pretty much any shape including the angle! Don't forget to disable the realistic values slider on the top left corner of the breast window!

Will be done via other techniques than shaping
sliders for the linea alba -> This is a work for upcoming body details!
nail length, nail shape -> This will be doable in the outfit creator as well as additional jewelry, hair accessories, etc.

Could have been done / simply never had the feedback
(that's were you have some good points, too bad we didn't meet sooner)
customizing shoulder width
thigh distance and gap
making muscle definition independent from muscle mass

Can't do / Wouldn't work with all the dynamic systems (current and upcoming)
foot size, hand size, any body bone size really
But there will certainly be some options to change that directly in Studio Mode for rendering purposes!

When i load the lucid girl creator, this happen and i keep delete the file and re extract it to see if it's gone but it's still the same. How do I solve this ?
It didnt happen in the other versions.
You are the second person to have this problem, and I think I found the issue! Some low-end GPU can't apply one of the new skin shader functions. Please tell me what is your GPU so I can corroborate my findings and find a solution for this weird issue, thanks!

Also, if I can fix this fast enough, I will send you a new working build, made with love just for you! ♥

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: nasam and hoshimota
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes