Unity Lucid Lust [v0.3.4 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

MMSynner

Mar 18, 2020
Hey! I woke up and saw your nice screenshots on Discord, and here I read a nice comment from you haha! First of all, thanks for your amazing support! :love:

The entire project is done with simplicity of use in mind BUT new features, when implemented, like the current custom pose editor, need some feedback/work to become fuser friendly haha. This is the first custom pose iteration, the next one will be way more understandable/readable; I'm going to make sure of this! :coffee:

I'm really glad you like the project as of its v0.3.4 version, and can't wait to make and share more features with you all! ♥

Oh yeah glad to hear it! Being able to make custom poses would honestly improve the entire experience exponentially! On top of that, maybe further down the line, it wouldn't be a bad idea to figure out a way to make custom facial expressions as well!

Still just happy playing around in the character creator. Tho I keep defaulting to goth girls for some reason xD

Reactions: nasam

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Oh yeah glad to hear it! Being able to make custom poses would honestly improve the entire experience exponentially! On top of that, maybe further down the line, it wouldn't be a bad idea to figure out a way to make custom facial expressions as well!
Many scenario sliders will come to be able to customize expressions (mouth open, cheek bulges, tongue pos+rot, etc.), it's true that I can still decide to make an expression creator in the future, where you would do absolutely whatever you want and then save/load/get in code format your custom expression. We could have an additional expression category called "custom". That's a great idea, I'm writing it down and will ask people in a future poll if they feel the need for such a creator! Thanks you for your valuable feedback! ♥

Still just happy playing around in the character creator. Tho I keep defaulting to goth girls for some reason xD
I love shiny black makeup haha!

I have 3 Russians supporters who are supporting on , maybe it would work for you too? Anyway as I said, financially supporting the project is not an obligation at all, and you will be able to play scenarios for free when the v1.0 comes out don't worry! Thanks a lot for your interest in my project! ♥

• Red Heart
Reactions: MMSynner and nasam

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Not from having anal sex. :LOL:
Full disclosure is best policy
It was a twist on an old joke. Basically this woman goes to the doctor and says her husband has been really into anal sex lately, and wants to know if it's ok / not bad for her. The doctor tells her it's fine, then says "just be careful not to get pregnant." The woman is shocked and asks, "You can get pregnant from anal sex?! I didn't know that!" So the doctor says "Of course, where do you think lawyers come from?"

But nowadays people hate realtors MUCH more than lawyers so I just modernized it a bit for the times lol.

Diasenner

Nov 25, 2020
I've never ever heard about this kind of problem, from 0.0.1 to today! Could you send me a screenshot (here or in private as you like)? It seems crazy!

Here you go. got a 3600 and a respectable gaming rig so i doubt its hardware.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucid Lust

jtrj

Mar 18, 2020
This is not planned at all sorry! I hope future public builds will still satisfy you!
Also, what is your country if you don't mind me asking?

It's funny that you talk about this because someone posted screenshots he made in v0.3.4 on Discord with pretty much this idea haha
View attachment 3824450

Also, way more options and controls will come, along with tongue control, saliva simulation, etc. It's going to be great! ♥
Also, anuses are already rigged and dynamic, you can test that on the public version with the dildos in the Scenario Sliders category!

Scenario Player is not there for now! Scenario Player v0.1 will be available for supporters between v0.5 and v0.6; Scenario Player v1.0 will be available for everyone on Lucid Lust v1.0 (I hope in 2025, all fingers crossed)!

I understand all your remarks, and I already got most of them in the past. But I don't "mainly" focus the project on character creation, the entire project focuses on making the best and easiest way to create and share complete playable stories.

Some of your points for the body are simply hard decisions I had to make; just so people remember, there is an entire dynamic body that follows its 3D representation and can be slapped/pushed around, penetrated, collided, etc. Things were possible, things weren't and I made some lists from your message so I can show you:

Already there
breast angle -> There are a LOT of breast customization sliders, and you should be able to make pretty much any shape including the angle! Don't forget to disable the realistic values slider on the top left corner of the breast window!

Will be done via other techniques than shaping
sliders for the linea alba -> This is a work for upcoming body details!
nail length, nail shape -> This will be doable in the outfit creator as well as additional jewelry, hair accessories, etc.

Could have been done / simply never had the feedback
(that's were you have some good points, too bad we didn't meet sooner)
customizing shoulder width
thigh distance and gap
making muscle definition independent from muscle mass

Can't do / Wouldn't work with all the dynamic systems (current and upcoming)
foot size, hand size, any body bone size really
But there will certainly be some options to change that directly in Studio Mode for rendering purposes!

You are the second person to have this problem, and I think I found the issue! Some low-end GPU can't apply one of the new skin shader functions. Please tell me what is your GPU so I can corroborate my findings and find a solution for this weird issue, thanks!

Also, if I can fix this fast enough, I will send you a new working build, made with love just for you! ♥
My GPU is Intel(R) HD Graphics 620

• Red Heart

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Here you go. got a 3600 and a respectable gaming rig so i doubt its hardware.
I had an idea before you sent me the screenshots, but now that I see that lonely yellow "Š" on the Main menu I can't make sense of it. That's a very very unique and weird bug if I ever saw one. I will need to do a lot of research! Thanks a lot for sharing those screenshots!

My GPU is Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
Yes, it's exactly what I thought. Those low-end GPUs do not support the new skin shader functions (for dynamically hiding clipping clothing vertex). I will make an option to enable/disable this shader function for the next version (it will be called something like "Enable Optimal 3D Skin" in the main menu settings), thanks a lot for your feedback, and stay tuned for the next release! ♥

Diasenner

Nov 25, 2020
I had an idea before you sent me the screenshots, but now that I see that lonely yellow "Š" on the Main menu I can't make sense of it. That's a very very unique and weird bug if I ever saw one. I will need to do a lot of research! Thanks a lot for sharing those screenshots!
No problem, good luck!

RedBun

Feb 6, 2018
So I fiddled with the character creator a little, but found a few things frustrating. I mess around a lot in Honey Select 2 and there are some things you could probably borrow to make things a little easier to control. I'll do bullet points to make things easier. I know things are pretty early, I mean this purely constructively. Also sorry if these were brought up already, I have too much brainrot to dig through 20 pages of comments.

-Some of the scrollbars for options are just too small for the number of options, and controlling them with a mouse was kind of obnoxious (stuff like the poses and nipple options). Arrow buttons on the sides would really help, as would being able to hover the mouse of them and use the scroll wheel.
-The skin color options were a little restrictive. The base skin texture has too much effect on the final skin tone. It's better to implement this as a texture rather than a base tone to tint. This will make paler skin tones possible without restricting the textures to only a few options.
-It didn't seem like there was an option to tilt the character, just spin them and zoom in and out. This meant I had to switch poses to get a good look at certain details. Maybe I overlooked it, but if it's not there it probably should be.
-You might consider widening the effect of some of the sliders a little. Things will start to get somewhat unrealistic or cartoony, but players who want can just avoid the outer reaches of the sliders. More choice never hurts, even if it leads to a little clipping in some instances.

I'll fiddle with it more later, it is good to see some more realistic character creators out there for sexy times. I've wanted to dig into Virt-a-Mate but the VR focus kind of scared me off, so godspeed on your quest!

• Haha

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
-Some of the scrollbars for options are just too small for the number of options, and controlling them with a mouse was kind of obnoxious (stuff like the poses and nipple options). Arrow buttons on the sides would really help, as would being able to hover the mouse of them and use the scroll wheel.
YES! I found out myself that sliders like the piercings with their 180+ options were a nightmare haha. I'm going to implement arrows for big sliders, thanks for the feedback!

-The skin color options were a little restrictive. The base skin texture has too much effect on the final skin tone. It's better to implement this as a texture rather than a base tone to tint. This will make paler skin tones possible without restricting the textures to only a few options.
New skin textures will come, a gray one is already there but I will for sure add a full white one and some other "weird" ones like that in the future (mannequin, drawn vertex lines, robot, etc.)!

-It didn't seem like there was an option to tilt the character, just spin them and zoom in and out. This meant I had to switch poses to get a good look at certain details. Maybe I overlooked it, but if it's not there it probably should be.
There is a free camera view, but yes, you can't use the free camera view while modifying the character. I will see why I separated the camera view from the other types of view and see if I can come up with a merged system, it's been a long time since character creators' cameras were made haha.

-You might consider widening the effect of some of the sliders a little. Things will start to get somewhat unrealistic or cartoony, but players who want can just avoid the outer reaches of the sliders. More choice never hurts, even if it leads to a little clipping in some instances.
Did you try the "off limits" toggles on the top-left size of each window? Many people overlook them haha. I will try to come up with something to make them more obvious!

Thanks a lot for the feedback and words of encouragement! ♥

Also sorry if these were brought up already, I have too much brainrot to dig through 20 pages of comments.
Also, this made me laugh! :LOL:

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Been away for so long, came back to check out the progress and the scenario editor but it's supporter only. As a non-supporter it doesn't feel like much has been changed or added. Oof! :HideThePain:
Regardless, good luck, and it's great to see you're still engaging with the community. Huge plus and this interactivity will carry you onward!

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes