Unity Lucid Lust [v0.3.4 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 27, 2020
Could we have a resolution picker before the game starts? It's apparent you didn't intend for larger monitors to launch this game, but now I cannot seem to change the resolution at all as opposed to version 0.1.

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Could we have a resolution picker before the game starts? It's apparent you didn't intend for larger monitors to launch this game, but now I cannot seem to change the resolution at all as opposed to version 0.1.
Hi!
There is a resolution picker right at the start in the top left corner, I didn't change anything to the settings but since I changed the settings button placement maybe that is what is causing you this problem.

Now for your case, the simplest thing to do is press "Window key + R" Then you paste the game directory with the .exe followed by "-screen-width # -screen-height #"

So for example, to play in 1920*1080 with the game extracted on your desktop you would execute this command:
C:\Users\YourName\Desktop\Lucid Lust 0.0.15\Lucid Lust.exe -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080

For now, Lucid Lust only supports 16:9, but with that method, you can at least get the settings button back! I will make sure to make the settings button reactive to any window size so that even a cropped window will have the button in it, sorry for the inconvenience!

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Any plans to allow for the creation of anthro/furry girls?
After 1.0, adding a 4th kind of character is 100% possible. But I don't know what kind it will be, I added Futas to the roadmap due to popular demands, but it's mainly because it will simply be a "trick" to fusion the two first characters into a third (only skins and the save system will have to be reworked for futas to work).

So yes, anthro could come its way, but there is no plan right now. After 1.0 comes out I will make a poll to know what people want the most after that (if it's furry, then I will work on it ASAP haha). Hope I answered your question! :D

Aug 27, 2020
Hi!
There is a resolution picker right at the start in the top left corner, I didn't change anything to the settings but since I changed the settings button placement maybe that is what is causing you this problem.

Now for your case, the simplest thing to do is press "Window key + R" Then you paste the game directory with the .exe followed by "-screen-width # -screen-height #"

So for example, to play in 1920*1080 with the game extracted on your desktop you would execute this command:
C:\Users\YourName\Desktop\Lucid Lust 0.0.15\Lucid Lust.exe -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080

For now, Lucid Lust only supports 16:9, but with that method, you can at least get the settings button back! I will make sure to make the settings button reactive to any window size so that even a cropped window will have the button in it, sorry for the inconvenience!
Hey sadly it reset to native resolution as soon as the Unity screen finishes.

Reactions: nasam

Manofdoom

Sep 10, 2019
You Can just hit alt+enter to go into windowed mode

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Version 0.0.2 is out on and will be made public in 10 days!

Here is the changelog for this new version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yes, muscles and true navels are here, but more importantly, I worked very hard on the hair part.

Here is a picture to show you how drastically improved hairs are in v0.0.2:
Hair.jpg
I'm very happy to have achieved this level of hair realism, also hairs are now physically lighted meaning that they should receive a realistic amount of light depending on the environment. I will make a gif to post later haha. :D

Here are the 4 haircuts now in the game:
Haircuts.jpg
Those two new haircuts come with respectively 6 and 5 sliders to be customized to your liking. Also like the first haircut, the 4th one is fully rigged and physical!

You will now have three colors to pick for your haircut, this way you will be able to customize even further each haircut, here's a little example with the 4th haircut:
Hair Colors.jpg
I'm still working on the hairs and will add even MORE customization options in the future. :LOL:

And for all the new makeup options added in this version, the goal was to make it even easier to create unique creations by mixing them to your liking! Here is a little example with some random mix between new Eyeshadows and Eyeliners:
Makeup.jpg
As a former 2D Artist, I love to work on these makeups and I am impatient to create tons more in the future haha! But I'm trying to make things in the right order. I hope that you will enjoy this 0.0.2!

Could we have a resolution picker before the game starts?
In 0.0.2 menus are now more responsive to the screen aspect ratio, you should be able to access the settings whatever your screen ratio. But I will try to make up something even better for future versions, I thought about it a lot and there could be a mandatory 16:9 ratio when playing scenarios VS any ratio for creators. I will be working on it as soon as I can, stay tuned! :D

Hey can i ask to add body wetness to make it shiny? :)
Body wetness will be a Scenario value BUT there will be an option to see your character inside the creator itself getting wet/bruises etc. As you could with clothes prior to version 0.0.15.
So you willl be able to make your characters shiny but it will not be a saved value.

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Version 0.0.3 is out on and will be made public in 10 days!
Also version 0.0.21 will go public in 5 days!

Here is the changelog for this 0.0.3 version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are the 4 new haircuts added to the game:
new haircuts.jpg
All characters in this picture aren't based on any real people, please don't sue me, thanks!

Also, like I said I would do, now hairs are even more customizable, you can make any 3 colors gradient with any color/distance/fade amount for each color (that's like an infinity of possibilities for each haircut haha).
hair LL.gif

And what would be tan without tan lines? Here are the 3 first tan lines added into the game, but I will make many, many more!
tanlines.jpg

And here is a screenshot with the new "UI Size" option set to minimum on a 2560*1440 screen.
UI size.jpg

You're brutally fast with these updates keep it up.
I never stop working and I'm happy it shows, can't wait to achieve my goals haha!

will this ever have men and gay support? ;)
Once girls are done, males come next! And yes, there will be anus sliders for males too, of course, this project is ALL about creative freedom.

Naughtee

Oct 10, 2021
Ooo, I do like the pixy haircut. Since I don't really have any liquid funds atm I'm just wishing you the best of luck. Since I am broke, I am patient, thanks for the continued development!

Also, the bug I mentioned happened to me in another game so it was definitely my mouse that was the culprit. Need to fix it when I can.

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Do you consider adding mod support one day ?
As a solo dev, it's very important to keep realistic goals, but as a player, I know too well how mods can make games 10 times better. So yes, after v1.0, everything is possible (from a new character style to a new game mode, to mods support; it will be for players to decide what direction the game will go). But for now and until v1.0, supporting mods is not on my list.
However, until then I still take custom requests for new content from my supporters on Patreon! :p

Ooo, I do like the pixy haircut. Since I don't really have any liquid funds atm I'm just wishing you the best of luck. Since I am broke, I am patient, thanks for the continued development!
Don't worry! That's exactly why I made the Patreon as both a custom request center and a waitwall instead of a paywall, I want as many people as possible to enjoy Lucid Lust! Every Early Access will go public after 10 days, forever!

Also, the bug I mentioned happened to me in another game so it was definitely my mouse that was the culprit. Need to fix it when I can.
I'm glad that it was your mouse (sorry to say it like this haha)!

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Can't wait for the scenario update!
I will make many pre-alpha versions for people wanting to give feedback.
The scenario creator will be true software and since I want as many possibilities as possible, it will need a lot of work to be digestible (I want the creation part to feel good and playful), one of my inspirations for the entire creation side of Lucid Lust is the Sims/Mario Maker, if you follow me on what I'm trying to say haha.
And then playing scenarios will simply be like playing any VN, but where you can self-insert and customize the experience to your liking of course. Can't wait to progress on this project, you have no idea! :LOL:

Yo I just found this by chance! Can't wait to see more!!!
I'm currently working on brand new things, I got a little bit burned out with the Lucid Girl so these last days I worked on the Lucid Man. I'm currently coding the Genitalias part and oh boi can a penis be complex lmao. You will be able to make the penis circumcised/uncircumcised, select both its flaccid size and its hard size, diameter, balls size, color, skin roughness, etc. This part only will become the penis simulator 2023 haha.

Erection amount and erection direction will be scenarios sliders, and like body scale, it can be overridden if the scenario needs it. I will write everything down when I will have the time, for now, I put all my free time into working on the project itself.

Also, 0.0.21 is now public, enjoy! :D
Moods.gif

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
TL;DR:
in version 1.0 you will be able to import and create characters, outfits, scenarios (with branching dialogues, choices and custom variables), all this inside the game itself.
You can think of Lucid Lust as a 3D VN maker.

What's important for me right now is to collect feedbacks and make the creations/sharing process the easiest possible.

Again, in this v0.0.1 you can already share your customized girls code, I already did that coding part. So please people, feel free to share your ideal Lucid Girl with all of us! :D
So you make models to use in the same program, right? You can't use these let's say in Blender or UE, etc?

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
So you make models to use in the same program, right? You can't use these let's say in Blender or UE, etc?
Exactly, everything made in Lucid Lust stays in Lucid Lust. Import/Export features (via codes for characters and outfits, and via .txt files for scenarios) are ways to share your creations with the community.

Lucid Lust will be an all-in-one solution to create, customize, and play 3D adult scenarios. I always say "adult scenarios" but you will be able to create any kind of story, I'm not against some creepypastas haha. The scenario editor will let you pick your customized models and outfits to create with. For now, one of the only things that is not planned to be customizable inside Lucid Lust itself is the environment. There will be highly optimized scenes to choose from, some with several environments to be able to tell an entire story. The first one will be a full house interior + a street + random rooms (office, hotel corridor, things like that) + a day & night switch; the best thing for environments would be to have a mod system for people to "inject" their own scenes inside the software, but that would be after v1.0!

I will also purchase music for scenarios creators to play here and there, but same as the environments, being able to mod that part would give more freedom.

Hope I answered your question haha! :D

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes