• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Unity Lucid Lust [v0.3.4 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok I looked at it, right now it is just a character creator for girls. Which is fine.

With that said though, it would be nice to have the following features.
1) Zoom, like with the scroll wheel to zoom in and out at any time.
2) When you pick a roots hair color, let you apply the same color to all the hair if you want with a single click or toggle.
3) nail and toenail polish same thing. Ability with a single button push or toggle to make them match.

It is a very indepth body morph system, I just wonder how well will it work once there is things to do with collision etc.

Reactions: nasam and Grankle

vitadvore

Nov 14, 2018
Dev (and all): How is this different/better than The Klub? In The Klub you can create fully custom characters along with sex animations (solo, 2p, 3p, and 4p), and you can save characters and poses (animations) and share those with other folks. You can even create scenes with dialogue, camera movement, animation transitions, facial expressions, etc. It's a pretty comprehensive game.

Just trying to understand how this is different. And The Klub hasn't been abandoned by the way, the community is still going strong.

Thanks Dev and good luck!

AlpineCoffe2

Mar 1, 2023
Dev (and all): How is this different/better than The Klub? In The Klub you can create fully custom characters along with sex animations (solo, 2p, 3p, and 4p), and you can save characters and poses (animations) and share those with other folks. You can even create scenes with dialogue, camera movement, animation transitions, facial expressions, etc. It's a pretty comprehensive game.

Just trying to understand how this is different. And The Klub hasn't been abandoned by the way, the community is still going strong.

TK17 is like 100 years old in the game-world time. Also, the animations and models don't look all that great.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is better. I'm saying TK17 is dated and due for replacement.

Reactions: nasam and Foolsbane

Ih8figs

Jun 13, 2022
Well Dev I only noticed this now, but if you're looking for feedback and concerns then, what kind of stuff are you actually gonna focus on? For me I'm into that abusive stuff, but that's not everyone's fancy, so do you have any kind of launch plan? Focusing on all topics at once is more often than not a bad idea.

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
I did it at the same time I made the game post!

Thanks a lot for your nice comment.
And for your question : It IS already exportable!

Here is a sample Lucid Girl code I just made to demonstrate how easy and straightforward it is to share a character you made with the world :
View attachment 2499988
[EDIT] Code generated with version 0.0.12 (the first fully functional code exporter/importer version)!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You just need to copy/paste this code in the "Load" menu, and if you want to share a character you made, you just need to click the "Copy Code" on the side of your character saving slot.
Wouldn't it be better to use base64 encoding or similar instead? Currently your format looks like it can be damaged by HTML processors on some sites/boards.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
5/5 (y)

Suggestions:
Eyebrow;
A slant slider (for angle)
Eyebrow2; Option for darker/more opaque eyebrows (they're quite faded).
Eyes; Actual eye color adjustment, tinting of color, etc. (If possible. If it seems difficult, I would skip that for now and just add more
color options).
Eyes2; It's possible now, but for ease of use, I recommend an "eye squint" slider, to close/open the eyes more as a default.
Body; Ability to tweak the waist:to:hip area, so that they can transition better. For example, if the waist is thinner, but the hips are wide, you'd want a slider between the two to put in the middle to have them transition a bit more smoothly.
Mouth; Closed/open lip slider, allowing the ability to close the gap between lips if it's present. (Being able to adjust sides, top/bottom, for this would be useful).
Tongue; smooth it out a bit, right now it looks like the girl ate a pound of sour candy and the citric acid ate her tongue!

Overall review/opinion so far:
Wow! So far, it's great, I love the UI, the game is very responsive and simple. The characters look great. I can't wait to see the future of this game.
I'm in love with the plan depending on how user friendly/easy it will be to create these "scenarios" that are mentioned.

Reactions: nasam

Naughtee

Oct 10, 2021

One thing I can say is that Lucid Lust is so far way easier to use. I just downloaded The Klub and I honestly can't even open it right now. I'd love to mess around with it but that already makes it not very user friendly. I'll be waiting around to see what happens with LL in future updates.

Edit, hold on. I just might be stupid. Yeah, I was stupid. I'm taking another look at The Klub right now and got it running... maybe

Last edited:

player two

Dec 4, 2022
looking forward to checking out the latest build.

I remember trying some folk's character codes but they didn't work for me. Hoping my mileage improves this time. My concern with having some of the symbols in there is character substitution (such as when Word makes "fancy quotes" ).

You might check out the Monolith Bay game posted here sometimes.

First, it has some interesting body slider mechanics.

Second, their character exchange method is interesting. It has an in-game toon editor. It saves and loads toons from a directory of named PNG. You can literally change every character (and most NPCs).

You can then share those thumbnail PNGs at . What makes it interesting is the PNG's meta data and EXIF data has no toon parameters in it -- the toon info is encoded in the image.

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Ok I looked at it, right now it is just a character creator for girls. Which is fine.
As you must already know, a house is build brick by brick! But yes, I try to have a great girl creator before moving forward, I want every step to be as solid as possible.

With that said though, it would be nice to have the following features.
1) Zoom, like with the scroll wheel to zoom in and out at any time.
2) When you pick a roots hair color, let you apply the same color to all the hair if you want with a single click or toggle.
3) nail and toenail polish same thing. Ability with a single button push or toggle to make them match.
1) It wouldn't work very well with dropdown menus, but mouse controls have been reworked in 0.0.3, and camera controls will certainly be revamped soon. You need a camera that lets you watch your creation from way more angles.

2 & 3) That's a GREAT idea! Thank you, those toggles will be implemented in future updates!

It is a very indepth body morph system, I just wonder how well will it work once there is things to do with collision etc.
I'm moving so many thing along with morphs, and I still have a lot to work on. Once the entire adaptative animation system and collision system will be done, I will certainly make a toggle in the Settings Window to show the lines of my invisible work haha.

It might be my fault, maybe I didn't make my goal clear enough (despite having tried my best, numerous times haha). Do you know the game "The Movies"? It was a great game but it was lacking freedom, but it was very user-friendly. I thought about that game while working on the scenario creation part the other day. I will come up with examples this time.

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Also, I would like to say that comparing my project which emphasizes easy and playful access to an old game that needs two installations + mods to work is quite a stretch. It would be like comparing vanilla Sims to Modded Skyrim. Lucid Lust is all about being easy and user-friendly while offering as much customization and freedom as possible.

Focusing on all topics at once is more often than not a bad idea.
For most projects I would agree with you, it's never a good idea to try to do everything at the same time. That's precisely why I'm making this project step by step, starting with the girl's creator, then the male, then the outfits, and finally the scenario.
But, cause there is a but, in terms of "topics", I will not focus on anything. Until the scenario creator is fully functional, there will be decals and items of ALL sorts, scars, skin marks, and 100+ custom options to pick from in most categories. YOU, players and creators alike, will make your own topics. Lucid Lust will bring the tools for anyone to make anything, like I already said, you can even make horror stories or humorous scenarios if that's more your thing. To show an example of what you can do, I will certainly make an entire scenario when v1.0 will come out, it will certainly make use of ALL the possible parameters (so "X Genre allowed" on/off, relation variables, custom names and nicknames, random variables like "time of the day", etc.). But I hope that once at v1.0 the community will be ready to create amazing things with Lucid Lust, on ANY topic! :p

Wouldn't it be better to use base64 encoding or similar instead? Currently your format looks like it can be damaged by HTML processors on some sites/boards.
Although the girl creator is not finished yet, there are already millions of billions of possibilities (just think about the custom colors haha). I made my own encoding to have the shortest codes possible, any existing method would be less optimized than mine.
Also, I understand your concern about the format of the characters, but if a site/board doesn't allow Unicode 1.1 (which was invented in 1993), then that site/board shouldn't exist haha.

Suggestions:
Eyebrow;
A slant slider (for angle)
Eyebrow2; Option for darker/more opaque eyebrows (they're quite faded).
Eyes; Actual eye color adjustment, tinting of color, etc. (If possible. If it seems difficult, I would skip that for now and just add moreouvertureorifices
color options).
Eyes2; It's possible now, but for ease of use, I recommend an "eye squint" slider, to close/open the eyes more as a default.
Body; Ability to tweak the waist:to:hip area, so that they can transition better. For example, if the waist is thinner, but the hips are wide, you'd want a slider between the two to put in the middle to have them transition a bit more smoothly.
Mouth; Closed/open lip slider, allowing the ability to close the gap between lips if it's present. (Being able to adjust sides, top/bottom, for this would be useful).
Tongue; smooth it out a bit, right now it looks like the girl ate a pound of sour candy and the citric acid ate her tongue!

Overall review/opinion so far:
Wow! So far, it's great, I love the UI, the game is very responsive and simple. The characters look great. I can't wait to see the future of this game.
I'm in love with the plan depending on how user friendly/easy it will be to create these "scenarios" that are mentioned.
Eyebrows have been highly improved in version 0.0.3 (which will go Public this Sunday), and they are now way more opaque.

Eyes color adjustment wouldn't be possible with how I implemented them. I have two choices: 1- revamp my shader and make the color adjustment happen 2- create many more presets. For now, I think I will go with number 2, I will also make some fantasy eyes and lenses when I will get the time.

Eyes opening slider will come, it's already planned to be a Scenario slider, but since many people are requesting scenario features inside the character creator I will implement them here too (eyes and holes opening to be more precise). Also soon enough, clothes will make their comebacks inside the character creator mode.

For the Body, I did my very best to accommodate every demand, but such a morph would make both clothing fitting and the upcoming adaptative animation system a true nightmare to work on. I still hope most people will find the body customization possibilities good enough.

For the Mouth, I'm not sure to understand your second part. There is already everything to sculpt any possible lips. And for the first part, there are some Scenario's mouth sliders (4 to be exact), I could also implement them inside the character creator but I don't want the character creator to be filled with useless things.

The Tongue Normal Map/Height Map are sh*t lmao, it's pretty much like many other things, I put them there cause it's better than nothing but I have to work on them later on to perfect them. Don't worry about the tongue, the tongue will become a great tongue! I will also make it more customizable, but I have to find tongue photos haha. :ROFLMAO:

"responsive and simple" is all I'm rooting for! Thanks a lot for your feedback!

I'll be waiting around to see what happens with LL in future updates.
I hope you will always be around, you helped a lot with all your early feedback! :giggle:
Also FYI, I'm working on larger nipples for v0.0.4 :sneaky:

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
My man, nice. BTW, why is this game not being shown on the "Latest Updates" tab whenever you post a new version?
That is an F95 rule.

The dev can post as many updates as they want but I believe an update is only shown every three weeks.

Lucid Lust Try to schedule an update every three weeks so your game is promoted .

Looks forward to your VN Maker. I would love to throw Daz Studio into the bushes.

Also, cum inflation when :unsure:

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
So... right now only the girl creator thing works, right? Seems like nothing happens when I click the other buttons.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
For the Mouth, I'm not sure to understand your second part. There is already everything to sculpt any possible lips.
Glad you're keeping up with everyone here and are very responsive. Amazing to see.
As for what I mean with the lips/mouth opening, is that, if you use certain ethnicities you get lip gaps, so that you see the teeth for example, because the lips are slightly parted(usually in the middle)[think i noticed this with north american]. Anyway you can't adjust the parting of the lips, so say you like the ethnicity mix you have but want to close up that lip gap, you can't do it within the mouth settings, you can only do it by tweaking ethnicity.
(sorry if that doesn't make much sense it might be hard to explain)
TLDR: Really, it's not a big deal since it can be worked around by adjusting ethnicity setting, it was only a minor suggestion. <3

Naughtee

Oct 10, 2021
My current top requests for the character creator,

I hope you will always be around, you helped a lot with all your early feedback! :giggle:
Also FYI, I'm working on larger nipples for v0.0.4 :sneaky:
Larger nipple options Nice.
More butt sliders
Some sort of shading fix for smaller breasts.

Not sure if there's anything else I'm super hurting for that isn't already on the road map. As always, there are lots of small requests but I'm currently in big picture mode right now.

It might be my fault, maybe I didn't make my goal clear enough (despite having tried my best, numerous times haha). Do you know the game "The Movies"? It was a great game but it was lacking freedom, but it was very user-friendly. I thought about that game while working on the scenario creation part the other day. I will come up with examples this time.

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Also, I would like to say that comparing my project which emphasizes easy and playful access to an old game that needs two installations + mods to work is quite a stretch. It would be like comparing vanilla Sims to Modded Skyrim. Lucid Lust is all about being easy and user-friendly while offering as much customization and freedom as possible.
ooo, okay, I'm understanding your vision better. A Scenario Creator (SC) will make actor roles (MC, Love Interest, Villain ect.) that the community will then download the scenario and inject their preferred models to fill those actor slots. I imagine that SCs will have the option to make default settings that are all auto-filled and the person who downloads the scenario can make name/relationship adjustments to their taste.

I'm curious how you might handle descriptor discrepancies? Will it be up to the SC to set up moddable descriptors or will there be some sort of auto descriptor thing? Ex: "How do you like this big black cock?" but the model in the role has a small white dick? Would you be able to add in a code that can read the model data so that the SC could say "How do you like my $charactermodelpenissize $charactermodelskincolor ?" and the system will autofill the text?

Would you also allow for text replacements if the model for the actor role doesn't have the required asset?
Ex: if model breasts >30 use line 1 "My tits hurt when you make them bounce like that!"
if model breasts <30 use line 2 "Keep going! Don't Stop!"

Just stuff I ponder over while drinking tea.

• Red Heart

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I bet you've noticed it by now, but textures (or whatever it's called) on flat chests are so frustrating that it's funny. Lol
Anyway, I'd say something about "shoulders/upper body" sliders, but I believe it's already in you "to do list", since it's pretty normal and all.

Reactions: nasam and Naughtee
Mar 21, 2023
Lucid Lust Very good idea and interesting project. I was actually thinking about this very recently while checking out DAZ and Honey Select, the current two big names in generating graphics for adult VN game dev.

DAZ is highly customizable and easier to setup a scene with assets from DAZ store, but you need good hardware for reasonable IRAY render speeds.

Honey Select however, can take instant "renders" (it's also Unity-based) but requires a lot of work to look good (you need to know lighting) with a reasonable level of customization via mods, but you are restricted to a sort of Asian aesthetic. Also the license is a bit of a grey area, even though Illusion hasn't sued anyone yet, making HS2 games means that you probably are not able to list the game on the biggest retailer Steam.

I think an in-house F95 solution for this is a great middle option to greatly speed up the creation process. I think a robust character creation system is a good place to start. I think one for males should be next (a big weak point for HS2 is male actors). Then add a lot of assets for scene generation like furniture, environments, etc. Modding support would be great too, so you can possibly open-source some of the asset creation work. Obviously the end goal is to have an asset library as extensive as DAZ.

Another thing would be to have a very lenient License that makes it very clear that games made with LL can be sold/monetized without issues.

kintarodev

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
I am really curious to know how are you going to make it possible for animations to adapt to wathever morphology the customized character could have.

In a prior post you said something about adaptative animation system and collision system , could you elaborate this a bit more from a more technical point of view? As a fellow Unity user I am intrigued I have to admit. I know it's not magic since popular games do it already, but I am curious of as a solo dev one could approach it.

Indeed hair shaders look nice. Is this a store solution or custom shaders? BRP or URP ? Or perhaps character creator relatively newly released solution?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes