Unity Lucid Lust [v0.3.4 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

MasterFreezzy

Dec 4, 2020
Hey!

I'm glad to see that more people are joining and showing interest in your project. It means more colleagues for you!;)

Earlier in the thread, I mentioned that I would like to see content featuring liquids such as urine, squirt, and others, and you already gave me a positive reply. However, I was wondering if something more could be added.

I have always been looking for an VN or a game that would realistically portray the impact of liquids on the environment. In many games, characters will urinate or squirt on various surfaces, such as a bed, a wall, a carpet, a floor, or even on someone else. However, once the liquid is on the surface, there is never any trace of it, which takes away from the immersion and realism of the scene, in my personal opinion. Although we can see the liquid, there is no aftermath.

Therefore, I was wondering if it would be possible for you to create some kind of "overlay" that could be applied on top of an existing texture, such as a bed or a floor. I envision it as something like a tattoo on a body, but on the surface of an object or a wall. It would create a stain that would darken the area, and that's how I see it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Puddle can be a good idea too, but only for the floor. In short, I would like it to be possible to add details like this in my stories and for others looking for that.

TY.

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Therefore, I was wondering if it would be possible for you to create some kind of "overlay" that could be applied on top of an existing texture, such as a bed or a floor. I envision it as something like a tattoo on a body, but on the surface of an object or a wall. It would create a stain that would darken the area, and that's how I see it.

Puddle can be a good idea too, but only for the floor. In short, I would like it to be possible to add details like this in my stories and for others looking for that.
So what you are asking for is environmental decals. A decal can be nothing more than an object you place and rotate in the scene (it will be like an invisible cube that shows a texture when it traverses a surface, like this, you will be able to stain walls/angles/complex shapes). So yes, I can do that, I can even add blood decals, cracks, etc. But as the scenario creator you will have to place decals manually, so it will not be automatic with particles systems (meaning that you will need at least two items if you want both the fluid and a wetting surface) and also you will not have any kind of stain expansion/animation, it will be there or not.

Would that be good for you?

will there be a thread for shareing characters?
I'm working on a Lucid Lust Discord right now, and there will be a "Lucid Girls Codes" channel. I looked around and think that a Discord would be the best place for me to properly talk about the project and for people to share their feedback/needs/reports.

I will open and share that Discord in the next update, that will be the biggest update yet with a changelog bigger than all the previous updates put together, I'm revamping a lot of things and adding a LOT too!

Here is a little gif to arouse your curiosity for the next update:
Vampire LL.gif

MasterFreezzy

Dec 4, 2020
So what you are asking for is environmental decals. A decal can be nothing more than an object you place and rotate in the scene (it will be like an invisible cube that shows a texture when it traverses a surface, like this, you will be able to stain walls/angles/complex shapes). So yes, I can do that, I can even add blood decals, cracks, etc. But as the scenario creator you will have to place decals manually, so it will not be automatic with particles systems (meaning that you will need at least two items if you want both the fluid and a wetting surface) and also you will not have any kind of stain expansion/animation, it will be there or not.

Would that be good for you?
I totally understand the principle of a decal or "overlay as I called it" :geek: and that's pretty much what I thought. It looks very good to me and could be perfect for creators. Furthermore, It's even better that it be placed manually because it will leave more precision and fantasy to the creator.

Thank you for the answer!

Reactions: nasam

Manofdoom

Sep 10, 2019
i cant wait for next update:D discord will be perfect! btw will u be makeing patreon? ill support you.
or will this game be free for all?

Last edited:

Manofdoom

Sep 10, 2019
here is Cannada she is a pretty brunette girl:) and this is the code = •☻■•48!•5▄31!◙28!•1▬2!■■■■■■■■■■■■┬!Ò74509Ú.152941╠.094117l0┌┬0◙2!▬☻•4!┬0◙☻•═!23!┼3!╬!┬!┤0■▬1!•╦!•╦!═!1!┬!■■▬0

dont copy the equal sign at the beginning.

Last edited:

Manofdoom

Sep 10, 2019
Bro if uw anna see how good fluid can look in a game u gota play Head Game By Gosling he has a free version out right now
and he has a discord and patreon. if u wanna see a good quality H Game u gota play it bro:)

MasterFreezzy

Dec 4, 2020
Bro if uw anna see how good fluid can look in a game u gota play Head Game By Gosling he has a free version out right now
and he has a discord and patreon. if u wanna see a good quality H Game u gota play it bro:)
Wow that looks great, I'm going to check it out rn!

In my opinion, some great games/software are hard to find sometimes, because they are less known or don't have very descriptive tags. It would be nice to have some tags like "liquid engine" or more precise ones. :rolleyes:

W/E
Thanks for the recommendation! (y)

Last edited:

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
LLB.jpg

Hi everyone, I hope the start of your week is going fine!

I just updated Lucid Lust to 0.0.15, here is the changelog for this version, with some GIFs to illustrate!

New Options:
- Poses Window: Added Facial Expression Dropdown
- Mouth Window: Added Teeth Style Slider
- Mouth Window: Added Teeth Color Set
- Mouth Window: Added Tongue Color Set
- Head Window: Added New Ears Sliders
Fantasy Lucid Girl.gif
- Body Window: Added Pregnant Slider
- Body Window: Added Weight (Skinny + Fat) Slider
Body Customization.gif
- Breasts Window: Added a "Flat Chest" switch
- Breasts Window: Added 6 New Sliders
Boobs Customization.gif

New Content:
- Added 12 Facial Expressions
Facial Expressions.gif
- Added 12 Teeth Styles
Sexy LG Teeth.gif
Quality of Life Improvements:
- Newly opened windows are now drawn on top of others
- Opening any window will now close Save and Load menus
- Version window is now shown in the main menu

I opened a for this project. You can find all current Lucid Lust links on ! I also launched a Patreon but it's pending since I just published it, so wait and see! Feel free to join the Discord even if it's just to take a look around, everyone is more than welcome to participate!

I hope this update brings you joy! :D

i cant wait for next update:D discord will be perfect! btw will u be makeing patreon? ill support you.
or will this game be free for all?
I'm making a Patreon, but the game will still be free for all. I studied other people's Patreon and tried to be the fairest possible, and here is what I envisioned:
  • Every $ given to Lucid Lust on Patreon gives you request credit so you can ask for anything to be added to the game (from a simple makeup or a tattoo to a haircut).
  • You will get Early Access to the latest update 10 days prior to its public release.

I hope it does sound fair to most people, I tried my best to make something both engaging and rewarding!

btw can u add more hairs? and accessories like nose rings ear rings chains etc?
Piercings will come in later updates, I will try to make an exhaustive "upcoming features list" on Discord when I get the time.
Hairs are not there yet, those two haircuts are placeholders at the moment; I first need to set the actor's shapes as finals (meaning that I will never add any more shape sliders), and then I will be able to add haircuts! And yes, of course, there will be a LOT of hair as there will be a LOT of options for all other categories. At the end (1.0), there should be at least 100 options in every category.

Last edited:

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
View attachment 2520025

Hi everyone, I hope the start of your week is going fine!

I just updated Lucid Lust to 0.0.15, here is the changelog for this version, with some GIFs to illustrate!

New Options:
- Poses Window: Added Facial Expression Dropdown
- Mouth Window: Added Teeth Style Slider
- Mouth Window: Added Teeth Color Set
- Mouth Window: Added Tongue Color Set
- Head Window: Added New Ears Sliders
View attachment 2519883
- Body Window: Added Pregnant Slider
- Body Window: Added Weight (Skinny + Fat) Slider
View attachment 2519887
- Breasts Window: Added a "Flat Chest" switch
- Breasts Window: Added 6 New Sliders
View attachment 2519884

New Content:
- Added 12 Facial Expressions
View attachment 2519886
- Added 12 Teeth Styles
View attachment 2519880
Quality of Life Improvements:
- Newly opened windows are now drawn on top of others
- Opening any window will now close Save and Load menus
- Version window is now shown in the main menu

I opened a for this project. You can find all current Lucid Lust links on ! I also launched a Patreon but it's pending since I just published it, so wait and see! Feel free to join the Discord even if it's just to take a look around, everyone is more than welcome to participate!

I hope this update brings you joy! :D

I'm making a Patreon, but the game will still be free for all. I studied other people's Patreon and tried to be the fairest possible, and here is what I envisioned:
  • Every $ given to Lucid Lust on Patreon gives you request credit so you can ask for anything to be added to the game (from a simple makeup or a tattoo to a haircut).
  • You will get Early Access to the latest update 10 days prior to its public release.

I hope it does sound fair to most people, I tried my best to make something both engaging and rewarding!

Piercings will come in later updates, I will try to make an exhaustive "upcoming features list" on Discord when I get the time.
Hairs are not there yet, those two haircuts are placeholders at the moment; I first need to set the actor's shapes as finals (meaning that I will never add any more shape sliders), and then I will be able to add haircuts! And yes, of course, there will be a LOT of hair as there will be a LOT of options for all other categories. At the end (1.0), there should be at least 100 options in every category.

This was the update was waiting for! So for my preliminary play through test just noticed a few things 1. The arms clipping through the hips 2. The shadowing on flat chest still makes it look like theyre rocking B cups. 3. Game still missing standalone camera controls (touchpads are finicky things for in-game camera movements and prefer to use standalone controls) also very curious now that pregnancy slider been added how you're going to incorporate lactating into character development.

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
1. The arms clipping through the hips
2. The shadowing on flat chest still makes it look like theyre rocking B cups.
3. Game still missing standalone camera controls (touchpads are finicky things for in-game camera movements and prefer to use standalone controls) also very curious now that pregnancy slider been added how you're going to incorporate lactating into character development.
  1. The adaptive animation system that scales with shapes is not there yet, it will come once the shapes are final (and will work with each pose, even complex ones, you will see, it's going to be magic).
  2. I know, right now this is the biggest issue I have in the entire project haha.
  3. Better camera controls are on the way, just not my highest priority right now (I would love for the shapes to be final so I can focus on everything around the character itself).
For lactating, you will have liquid particle system objects that you can place en rotate (like for every other liquid).
As for character development, it will be scenario's creators' job; mine is to give you the power and the tools to do everything you want haha.

MasterFreezzy

Dec 4, 2020
I downloaded the new update and I see that the project continues to grow, I love to see that! :love:
There are so many options to create characters, and I like that, more options means more character with unique looks!

Here is a quick little creation I made. Her name is Ayako, she is a petite cute Asian lady...

If anyone likes her, they can take the code. ;)
Lucid_Lust_sqDlm6EuhK.png Lucid_Lust_Mv3GcBsnCF.png Lucid_Lust_MbKef7o31N.png

Naughtee

Oct 10, 2021
My man, nice. BTW, why is this game not being shown on the "Latest Updates" tab whenever you post a new version?

Also, shading is the primary offender in my zero chest desires. Still holding out hope though.

Naughtee

Oct 10, 2021
Okay, so here's the new crits I have.

With so many sliders starting to clutter up windows, maybe it's time to implement a collapsible sub section to help segment sections. Under the Head popup window you can have a section for "Overall Shape" "Brow Shapes" "Cheeks" "Ear" "Jaw" You could also drop in the Eye Nose and Mouth in there with this method.

I'd like to see a unified coloring system where everything that can be colored has an RGB slider below it. I'd like to pick odd eye colors and maybe even do some heterochromia options. Speaking of expanded eye options, how about pupil shapes and scalara color options?

I do love the zero breasts shape. I know shading is weird on stuff like this but Sims mods did an overlay option to remove the shadowing effects. Not sure how helpful that'll be for you. And this is probably on the agenda somewhere but I'll just mention it again, larger nipple shapes please. They scale too small when the breasts are small. Also some larger nipple values would be nice too. Maybe even give them their own slider options for length, size, puffiness?

Breasts have their own section while ass has a single slider? Tsk tsk tsk. As a man of culture, this is an oversight I cannot accept. (I'm being playful here since you can't read mood through text but I would like to see more options.

hand and feet scale options. Although I'm actually pretty happy with what you have, it was just a thought that occurred to me.

Lastly, here's a bug I've encountered twice. After running the game for a while I found a bug where the slider I'm manipulating all of a sudden scrolls all the way to the left after I let go and repeatedly tries to scroll left while I go right. Once I let go it will scroll all the way to the left, undoing any changes I was trying to accomplish. Now I do have a mouse who has some clicking/double clicking issues that might play a part in this? Sometimes I need to right click a couple times to grab something or it double clicks on me by accident. This could be part of the problem? It might be happening when I try to right click and drag the character up and down and then something occurs when going to manipulate the silders after that. Hopefully this info helps but this is the first time I've run into the issue.

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I downloaded the new update and I see that the project continues to grow, I love to see that! :love:
There are so many options to create characters, and I like that, more options means more character with unique looks!

Here is a quick little creation I made. Her name is Ayako, she is a petite cute Asian lady...

If anyone likes her, they can take the code. ;)
Don't hesitate to come on Lucid Lust Discord, I made a "Lucid Girl Code" channel for people to share their creations :D

My man, nice. BTW, why is this game not being shown on the "Latest Updates" tab whenever you post a new version?

Also, shading is the primary offender in my zero chest desires. Still holding out hope though.
I've been told that the Latest Updates were every 2 weeks max, since I made it public one week ago, I still have one week to go before requesting to be shown on the Last Updates. But I will try right now to ask to be shown, we will see the response! :D

Here is the response:
"You havent reiceived a promotion because your last one date from a week ago, we only give promotion for content update once every two weeks"
So I have to calm down on updates it seems haha!

Yes, shading hits hard, now like I said it's my biggest issue in the sense that I don't know how I can work it out for now. I hope I can find a solution for this but I can't make any promise for now.

With so many sliders starting to clutter up windows, maybe it's time to implement a collapsible sub section to help segment sections. Under the Head popup window you can have a section for "Overall Shape" "Brow Shapes" "Cheeks" "Ear" "Jaw" You could also drop in the Eye Nose and Mouth in there with this method.
Sadly it wouldn't work with how I coded everything. I can still remake windows one by one later, but the priority will be REALLY bad windows (like the Body Art window will be completely redone soon, and you will have pictures to click on for the first time haha, I will not spoil you any further).

Also, I hope you liked the expression dropdown, cause I think I will go with that kind of minimal squarish UI for the Scenario Creator.

I'd like to see a unified coloring system where everything that can be colored has an RGB slider below it. I'd like to pick odd eye colors and maybe even do some heterochromia options. Speaking of expanded eye options, how about pupil shapes and scalara color options?
For the eyes colors, like for everything else, there will be many more options added later. There will be all kinds of shapes, styles, etc. Just not heterochromia sadly, for optimization and quality reasons both eyes are on the same map.
I will think about a "custom color" eye option, this wouldn't be too hard to do but would need some rework on the saving and loading system to make it work correctly.

Then after that, you're asking for more options everywhere haha, they will come! It takes time :p

Lastly, here's a bug I've encountered twice. After running the game for a while I found a bug where the slider I'm manipulating all of a sudden scrolls all the way to the left after I let go and repeatedly tries to scroll left while I go right. Once I let go it will scroll all the way to the left, undoing any changes I was trying to accomplish. Now I do have a mouse who has some clicking/double clicking issues that might play a part in this? Sometimes I need to right click a couple times to grab something or it double clicks on me by accident. This could be part of the problem? It might be happening when I try to right click and drag the character up and down and then something occurs when going to manipulate the silders after that. Hopefully this info helps but this is the first time I've run into the issue.
Hm, that's really weird. If someone else gets the same problem, please don't hesitate to tell me! I sure do hope the problem comes from your mouse and not the game itself haha! I will try to drag my right-click everywhere and try sliders to see if I can make this bug happen, thanks a lot for your in-depth review! :D

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes