Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Lucie Adult Game [v4.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 435 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 400 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi buddy Any chance for a second host ?

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Lucie Adult Game [v4.0]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is no way to get the day 12...game ends like old version..into the court..wtf?

Reactions: Sosoii

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021
Je commence ce jeu et le je trouve très bon : c'est un sacré travail. Bravo !
J'ai encore du mal avec les histoires de codes mais j'arriverai bien à traduire les 40 pages de discussion. lol
Bravo encore !

I'm starting this game and I find it very good: it's a hell of a job. Well done !

I'm still struggling with the code stories but I'll manage to translate the 40 talk pages. lol

Well done again!

Reactions: atrebor68

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Will playing this without a walkthrough give me an aneurysm? I've never started it but have grown weary of the dreaded sandbox.

Tearria

Apr 9, 2018
Been playing the game for a minute and there is a lot of trial and error to get the things you want. There was a lot of back track in dialogue to make sure I had a good idea of how the conversation is flowing and making sure I choose the right option. Great game, however I just wished it has a WT so that things were more clear and what paths are available in this game.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
A very good game but I would have expected 2 or 3 other paths instead than MC's girlfriend. For example a path where Lucie becomes a sex slave, a path where she becomes a beautiful whore, and a path where she becomes a mistress.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Can someone plz tell me the password on the bosses computer in his bedroom I can't find it anywhere and the passwords I have found here so far don't work?.

Reactions: BijiKuBiruuu
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes