manoleteado

Dec 1, 2020
Lucie Adult Game [v4.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 435 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 400 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
can you please use another web for upload? mixdrop is super slow lately, the best are workupload, mediafire or any one else

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Really a beautiful end of the story. Until the end I hoped in an MFM with Lucie but the creator chose for another path.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Really a beautiful end of the story. Until the end I hoped in an MFM with Lucie but the creator chose for another path.
Wouldnt know, I fired up the game loaded the last save, and met with a screen where the author begs for money or comments in order to play day 12.
I choose none so no end for me.
Maybe it's for the best since I detest blackmails and coercion.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I checked the english folder in tl and there is definitely a script for day 12 sitting there. Why exactly is it not working?

Edit: Nevermind, i decompiled it and see that the translation is not finished.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
For everyone asking if you search for password in the top right you will find several passwords for this game.
I ended up in jail regardless of what tools I chose for the break-in.
I'd rather see this go in a darker direction with the MC getting his hands on the drugs they are making or teaming up with the bad guys.

Reactions: atrebor68

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Je viens de finir le finir le jeu, toutes mes félicitations c'était vraiment sympa!
En revanche je me demande ce que ça donne en anglais, je ne suis pas certain de la notoriété internationale de la cité de la peur ou de notre Francis national :)
F95 will delete this post 'cause is in french :-(

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Lucie Adult Game [v4.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 435 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 400 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi buddy Any chance for a second host ?

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes