Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Bruh wtf is this? Why isn't the Dan and Zoe scene labelled NTR? The Dev mentioned there was not Ntr and yet it's not avoidable? I took your word for it and played the game! yet it's doesn't seem avoidable. Well I have no one else to blame but myself I guess for trusting the Dev's words (Not the first and definitely won't be the last) I'm just gonna delete this and Avoid this shit like the plague.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Zoe is unfortunately not a LI. The dev mentioned it multiple times. Also in the game the MC is not mad that she found her mate, so that doesn't qualify as NTR.
Yeah after I posted my comment i went back to read the past comments about Zoe and the only "Li" in the game. Seems like it's wasn't always like that and the dev is just making shit up as he goes and is not sure himself about what he wants in his game. I saw comments about people pointing out the video in the OP where it's states "protect your girls" PLURAL! and then all of a sudden it's only one Li so I guess it makes it okay for Zoe to sleep with a man she just met (just cause she ain't a Li now lmao). I'm glad that I stopped at the Zoe scene after reading how shitty the lesbian scene was and also that it was on the Love route too just shows how Ass the writing is, why even have different routes at that point? Also you talking about how the MC is glad that Zoe found her mate and isn't bothered. Why even give the player choices to make FOR the MC then? By giving the player the options to choose from the different routes you claim to have and making it immersive to the player to "protect your girls" and later pulling the "oh the MC Just doesn't care so why should you" card just baffles me. Just make a VN with out any choices that doesn't involve the players interaction so we truly feel like it's the MC's choice and decision. Make it so that the player picks the routes and then watch it play out, why should I do all the grind and waste my time to pick the best outcome from all different choices just to cucked either way. I don't even know why I'm going this far to prove a point for a game that I know I won't come back to, the people who voiced their opinions against the Dev's writing seem to have moved on and so will I.

Ohh and can't forget the...
Good luck with your game and all that B.S :)

Last edited:

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
This is good, Lucie's attractive, the writing is patient and not ridiculous, which makes it all better as the gradual change in her happens and feels sort of plausible. Curious to see what the dev does next

Reactions: falm86

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
there is some xxx right? ... read that mini games are not skippable? any variables to tweak to count it as won?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Seeing as you got corporate culture in your sig and hoping you played that, by now,
you must a gotten the hang of the right moves to get closer to Alice .. errr ... Lucie.
What went wrong in your thorough preparation in that game to miss the fun in this one?

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Seeing as you got corporate culture in your sig and hoping you played that, by now,
you must a gotten the hang of the right moves to get closer to Alice .. errr ... Lucie.
What went wrong in your thorough preparation in that game to miss the fun in this one?
I was just checking if it was possible to avoid being intimate with Lucie. Not that there's something wrong with her, but I like to know how much freedom of choice you have in a game.
I have this weird inclination to reject the main LI the game throws at you, just to see how the alternative path is done :)

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong but:
1) From what I noticed, we have an English forum here
2) If the game is not in English, it shouldn't be here
1 + 2 = until the English language version is available, the last version that should be available on the forum should be v3.3.5

Reactions: KokaD20

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You're wrong.

The English version is available, but not here. If you so dearly want to play the latest version in english, why don't you throw in a few bucks on itch.io or patreon ?

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes