SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I do not mind helping because it will make for a better game experience for me and i think i am going to like this one. blackmail and sexploitation are my buttons. do you have an englishsentences.txt file
Translation file in attachment.

Thanks a lot :) !

Edit => Two people help me. I delete this file. It was so old.

Last edited:
Reactions: BACUK

erkper

May 16, 2018
First impressions: (Spoilers abound) This game has a LOT of potential. Lucie is fantastic, Zoe is pretty hot as well, looking forward to bringing Claire's submissive ass into the fold. Opted not to blackmail (for sex or money) Cecilia. Really hope this plays out as a full-on harem game, seems to be setting up for it. Cons: The English translation needs a native speaker to work on the coherency. Lots of examples of calling a female "him" type stuff, but also a lot of the translation, while grammatically correct, is converting French cultural phrases that don't translate well to meaningful English. Based on context I was able to follow the meaning... most of the time. But some of them I was left with an immediate choice that I had no idea which option was what I wanted because neither made sense. As has been mentioned, some renders were not translated (Zoe's email, the work spreadsheet, etc.) There's a lot of examples of naming being inconsistent, possibly due to the English translation: Lucy/Lucie is the biggest one but Cecilia's name has at least two if not more spellings through the release. Pick one spelling and keep it (the French versions are probably best if the game is set in Paris,) regardless of translation please.

I'll be back when a new update is released, hopefully with some translation improvements and other minor fixes in addition to new content. Good luck dev!

Reactions: SecretGame18

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Come on, that five star review for a game with so obviously bad Engrish has got to be a joke.
I'm glad that people think the story has potential and if the English gets fixed I'm definitely giving this a try, but I wish people would apply at least basic logic to their reviews here. A game with ANY very obvious, significant flaw CAN'T be awarded five stars, which would be for a game where EVERYTHING is done right and of high quality.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
botc76 Gardan
Give me a lit bit time. I'll find a english native person to review english version.
It's not easy for me. I need to propose the game before finalize english version, else nobody discorver it, and nobody help me.
I fix all english picture today.
My apologize.

Wildbill5150 I looking for to android version this week.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Come on, that five star review for a game with so obviously bad Engrish has got to be a joke.
I'm glad that people think the story has potential and if the English gets fixed I'm definitely giving this a try, but I wish people would apply at least basic logic to their reviews here. A game with ANY very obvious, significant flaw CAN'T be awarded five stars, which would be for a game where EVERYTHING is done right and of high quality.
I was thinking the same. I tried this game because of the 5 star rating. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, of course. But it would be nice if reviews would somehow resemble the quality of the game. Not the possible potential it would have after correcting all the bad, so to say.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I think 5 stars come french community.

I'll try to find someone fast to help me with the english version.

For the moment : A new version with all picture in english :
v1.08
I wait a little bit before update this thread.

Mario8080

Apr 27, 2017
Lucie [v1.06] [SecretGame] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (63.5 MB): - -
all 3 links are about " Lucie-1.07_Kompressed.7z ", it is a mistake into the file name or what?
Thanks

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
the title is bad, I fix it soon. by my website you have the last version 1.08.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
all 3 links are about " Lucie-1.07_Kompressed.7z ", it is a mistake into the file name or what?
Thanks
The version is 1.07, i made an error writing the title
I'll update the thread while i'm at it

Reactions: Mario8080
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes