botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was thinking the same. I tried this game because of the 5 star rating. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, of course. But it would be nice if reviews would somehow resemble the quality of the game. Not the possible potential it would have after correcting all the bad, so to say.
Yeah, tbh everytime I read that someone writes "I'm giving this game five stars for the potential" or something like that, I want to slap a bitch, specifically the reviewing bitch. ;)

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
botc76 Gardan
Give me a lit bit time. I'll find a english native person to review english version.
It's not easy for me. I need to propose the game before finalize english version, else nobody discorver it, and nobody help me.
I fix all english picture today.
My apologize.

Wildbill5150 I looking for to android version this week.

Oh, I'll give you time, don't worry. :)

I just think it's better to wait, if you actually plan to improve the English, before I go and judge the game as it is now.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yeah, tbh everytime I read that someone writes "I'm giving this game five stars for the potential" or something like that, I want to slap a bitch, specifically the reviewing bitch. ;)
Did you actually read the review that gave 5 stars? (Actual honest question, not trying to be a dick.) Because it doesn't say anything about judging on potential. It actually doesn't say that much at all. And the dev made a point that he thinks the writer of that review is from the French fan base, so your criticisms (and mine, in my earlier post) about the bad English wouldn't apply to his review. I'd agree, the English version doesn't deserve a 5 star at this point in time, but my French isn't fluent enough after 30 years of neglect to judge in it's native language. Would have been nice if the 5 star reviewer gave more details to justify his rating, but I don't make the determination on what is a valid review and what isn't.

Reactions: Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Did you actually read the review that gave 5 stars? (Actual honest question, not trying to be a dick.) Because it doesn't say anything about judging on potential. It actually doesn't say that much at all. And the dev made a point that he thinks the writer of that review is from the French fan base, so your criticisms (and mine, in my earlier post) about the bad English wouldn't apply to his review. I'd agree, the English version doesn't deserve a 5 star at this point in time, but my French isn't fluent enough after 30 years of neglect to judge in it's native language. Would have been nice if the 5 star reviewer gave more details to justify his rating, but I don't make the determination on what is a valid review and what isn't.
Sure why not ! :)

First of all, you're right when you say that I only tested the French version of the game.

Starting from this base, I took into account the experience of the OP in the creation of VN, as well as the narrative capacity inherent in any good narrator and screenwriter.

I judged from this base, the quality of the renderings which are surprisingly clean for a beginner, as well as the development of the game in point and click imitation, which is ambitious for a newbie, but which remains a success.

As for the narrative quality, it's something quite subjective, but I got blown away immediately and the plot is sufficiently well put together to make me tremble with impatience while waiting for the continuation.

The characters are funny and colorful.

I can not find fault with a personal point of view and taking into account the margin of progress of the OP.

Sorry for my english, it's obiously not my native language.:geek:

That's all folk (y)

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016

I did, my remark about the potential was more of a general statement in regards to reviews that irk me, as was the post I answered to tbh.

It's fine if the review was about the french version, but it never said that and I do think if someone plays a specific version, apart from the English, it might be best to actually mention that fact, I can only go from what it says in the actual review in regards to how I review :cool: it.

Reactions: erkper and Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I did, my remark about the potential was more of a general statement in regards to reviews that irk me, as was the post I answered to tbh.

It's fine if the review was about the french version, but it never said that and I do think if someone plays a specific version, apart from the English, it might be best to actually mention that fact, I can only go from what it says in the actual review in regards to how I review :cool: it.
Absolutely right, that's why I edited my review!

Reactions: botc76

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Good dames, they're all cute, the writing is basic and the Engrish doesn't make U want to kill yourself, there's also a decent amount of content.
you have to be one of those playing it in French, aren'nt ya?
'cause i've never expected I would be one of those saying "Engrish is (just too painfully) strong in this one!":BootyTime:

erkper

May 16, 2018
My apologies then, I took both the post you were replying to and yours to be generalized yes, but to also refer directly to that specific review and reviewer. Also, your original post certainly did refer specifically to that review and talked about rating on potential. You successfully confused me, sir. ;)
Agreed. Glad that reviewer took the time to clarify and expand on his review.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Should change the english to MTL, that's not good reading right here.

Also, no actual sleep sex, just voyeurism. Tag can be removed.

gavit77

Mar 17, 2020
So far so good. Renders are nice, story is pretty good. Translation sucks! Not to be to harsh but there are sentences that make absolutely no sense. Other than that, this game has great potential. 7/10

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You successfully confused me, sir. ;)
I tend to do that, it's part of my unbeatable charming nature.... well, I call it charm, others might call it obnoxious, but what do they know? :cool:

Reactions: erkper

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
botc76 Gardan
Give me a lit bit time. I'll find a english native person to review english version.
It's not easy for me. I need to propose the game before finalize english version, else nobody discorver it, and nobody help me.
I fix all english picture today.
My apologize.

Wildbill5150 I looking for to android version this week.
Thank you I look forward to playing this when the Android version is ready :) (y)

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Wildbill5150 yes, i finalize the english version before. And I try to generate the android version.
I tried, but failed for the moment, java is so hard :)

LordCorwin, V2 come soon with more sex :)

One personn help me for the english version. It will be better soon.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

English version (by Deepl Api for the moment) is released.
It's not easy for me. I didn't found people to help me to translate.
I prefered auto translate the game for find this english native who wants to help me :)
All information here :

and download 1.08 with fix picture :

See you later !

Reactions: Otyi

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's got good potential and thankfully sandbox is pretty easy to navigate the only downsides as it's been mentioned is the translations but as it's still early in development plenty of time to get that right and go on from there. (y)

Reactions: NukaCola

spiffs

May 20, 2019
done

I only fixed incorrect words and some sentence grammer but not a total rewrite so that the writing style stays as yours.
screens.rpy is fine maybe change backup upload to save and load if you want
Your in-game choice selection buttons will need editing, wrong pronom again

Ready to edit the dirty,old,balding fat office manager who blackmails ALL the girls for sexual favours. ok?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
finished 1.07 so unsure which picture were changed for 1.08 but I hope it weren't in English for the English version..
English in general could use some work so maybe find a proofreader.. for example a lot of him instead of her..
a lot of clickable things that serve no purpose.. like clicking on getting dressed every day or working on the computer...
those are minor issues and I look forward to see how we get to punish Cecilia :sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes