Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
i am confused the images in the preview look like the game is maledom based but the tags say that its female domination.

Mar 22, 2020
Is this actually finished as in with a decent ending and all loose ends tied up?
Last time I played this it felt a fair way off from having all the story done.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
One of the better game in F95 but so underrated!
The only hole in the story is that there isn‘t a touch of sharing/cheating from Lucie. In the beginning she falls in love for MC, but after her corruption had to increase for make the game more spicy!

Reactions: SecretGame18

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
When i realised that i had to navigate through the house i gave up, i don't know as i get old, i get lazy and freeroaming in games are getting me bored to death unfortunately. Clicking here and there until you find the right path is just a chore and make the VN less enjoyable for me.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
The story of the game has way too many plot holes and decisions that make 0 sense. Like the game assumes you made a certain decision when you in fact didn't. Forces you in situations that you literally chose to avoid. Also what the hell is with the text based choices without even giving you any hints whatsoever of what they actually are beforehand and what you are supposed to do. It always baffled me how the motherfucker managed to buy the company when the MC had proof of insider trading and shaddy shenanigans going on AND showed the proof, then bam magically that doesn't even matter and the company gets fucked regardless. Why even make it an option to reveal that shit if it doesn't matter? Why does Lucie out of nowhere distrust the MC when it was very clearly established that she trusts and is head over heels for him? How in the hell does that trial even make sense?

Password for the god damn Laptop if you couldn't figure out the simple "encoding" is "ilovepartouze". Its literally the numbered letters in the alphabet.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes